Status: Finished... Not All Relationships Last Forever.... Sorry To Dissapoint...

Meet Me on Thames St.

You're Really Pretty Even When The Room Is Spinning

*Chase’s POV*

Did she really have to wear that outfit? She looked fucking hot, don’t get me wrong. I knew this wasn’t going to end well though. Within the first twenty minutes, three assholes tried grabbing her ass. Everyone seemed to becoming onto her.

She sat at the bar as I helped people. I felt weird leaving her alone. I felt she was almost vulnerable. I seemed to relax when she turned down a guy who asked her to dance She was also staying away from alcohol so I felt she was able to make better decisions.

“Can I get whiskey on the rocks?” Farrah said pushing her breasts together

I nodded “Sure babe”

Farrah was a usual. She always sat in my section I fixed her drink and handed it to her.

“Are you gay?”

“What?” I ask taken back by where question

“I’ve been giving you hints that I’m into you since you started working with here. You don’t seem interested so I want to know if I’m wasting my time.”

I laughed “Want to know a secret? See the girl down the bar from us with the brown hair and in the tight blue dress. She practically has me wrapped around her finger”

“You mean the one who’s getting grouped by some guy?” she says worried

My head snapped in that direction. I watched as some guy kept putting his hands on her. She pushed him away. I could tell she was getting frustrated. This guy was dead.

“Leave her the fuck alone!” I shout as I jump over the bar

I hit him with a right hook. He staggered backwards, but took a shot at me. My cheek stung. I didn’t let that faze me. I took another shot to his face. During the commotion, someone pulled me backwards and my head hit the floor hard.

“Chase!” Ashley shrilled as she came to my side

I smiled “You’re really pretty, even when the room is spinning.”

Everything seemed to get blurry and then got worse, until everything just went black

*Flashback/ What Chase Saw After He Blacked Out*

She stirred on my chest tracing my stomach. For someone reason, she loved doing that with my abs. The skin to skin contact still sent shock waves through my body.

We’ve been having these little overnight sessions twice a week. My parents are never home and Ashley’s been telling her dad, she is at Tara’s house. I loved mornings like this. She looked so serene today. I wished we could stay like this forever. Just me and her entangled in my sheets.

She tried getting up, but I tightened my grip around her waist.

“No, five more minutes” I whined

“I wish, but I have to go.” She pleaded

“Why?” I muffled into her chestnut colored curls

“Cause I have to work and if my dad finds out I spent the night here I’m dead.” She says throwing on the pair of skinny jeans from the floor

I rolled over and groaned “Why must I date someone so responsible?”

“Cause one of us must be the adult in this relationship. I’m borrowing your shirt, by the way.” She says as I hear her rummage through my drawer

“What time is it?” I wince from the sunlight in my eyes

“It’s around eight-thirty.”

“Ughh…. Just spend the day with me.” I whined

“I really want to, but I have to go to work, then cheer practice, then you can pick me up and we could hang out.” She smiles

I smirked at her “Why do I sound whipped? Since I pick you up whenever you say”

She kissed my lips “Babe, you are whipped.”

She put on her converses. She was wearing the same jeans as yesterday, my shirt that was oversized on her, and yet she still looked stunning.

“I love every minute of it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, rate, subscribe. PLEASEEEEE(: