Status: Finished... Not All Relationships Last Forever.... Sorry To Dissapoint...

Meet Me on Thames St.

Lying About The Past

I felt something snap. It was my heart. My heart was breaking straight down the middle. I couldn’t handle this. All those letters, all those times he said he loved in them, they were lies. He seemed different and now I know why. Cause of HER. Whoever HER is. I don’t know her name. I don’t know where she’s from. All I know is she replaced me.

I’m not sure when it happened exactly. Chase had pulled the half-naked girl outside so they could talk. I felt myself falling apart. Tears began in my eyes. He’s been with another girl. He said I would always be his one and only. I didn’t think things would change this much.

I knew my make-up must have been down my face. Chase couldn’t see me like this. I ran into the small bathroom and shut the door. I tried breathing evenly but I felt like I was choking on air. I couldn’t handle this. Why was I so stupid? I came all this way to find out he has someone else.

I heard the apartment door open back up. One set of footsteps entered. He must have made her left. There was a knock on the bathroom door.

“Ash, you okay?”

I try to swallow the lump in my throat “Uhh, yeah. Just wanted to wash my face. I feel disgusting from the plane ride.”

There was a silence. Did he know I was crying?

“Take a shower. I’ll put some fresh towels in there and grab you your clothes.”

“Okay.” I choke

I took off my clothes and entered the shower. I was attacked by the smell of axe shampoo and apple scented conditioner. I smiled to myself. Chase only wore axe and Tara had used the same type of conditioner since the 4th grade. Maybe, they hadn’t changed that much.

My shower ended quickly and I grabbed the towel off a hanger. I wrapped it around myself. The door flew open. I tightened the towel out of reflex.

“Ash, chill out. It’s not like I haven’t seen your body before. Senior prom ring a bell?” he smirks

It was the first time for both of us. It was perfect. It was probably the best night of my life.

“Um.. where are my clothes?” I ask changing the subject

“Uh.. you didn’t seem to have much to sleep in. You were always bad at packing. Just wear my stuff.” He handed me some clothes and walked out realizing how awkward it was.

I put on the pair of guy sweat pants and the RYDEL HIGH SENIOR shirt. If he hated that town so much, why did he keep the shirt? Chase was always full of surprises.

I walked out to see him pacing. He stopped immediately when he saw me.

“Can we talk about our run-in with Sasha?” he asks

So the slut’s name was Sasha.

“You don’t need to explain that.”

“Yeah, I do.”

“Chase, It’s not like were together and it’s not like we both haven’t been with anyone else since you left.” I reason

“You’ve been with someone else?” he says frozen in shock

“Yeah, I went to my junior prom with Richie. We dated for a month.” I lie

I went to junior prom with him but we never actually dated.

“Richie Petrone? My friend Richie? The one on my football team?” he asked getting angry

I nodded my head

He slammed his fist at the wall.

“I’ll be back. I needa- I need to clear my fucking.” He stumbles on his words and exits the front door

I hear banging outside the apartment. Chase must be knocking shit over.

“Chase, what the fuck?” a familiar guy’s voice yells

I hear the front door open and a girl steps in. She starred at me quizzically and then her eyes began to bulge.

“Ashley?”
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it's short. sorry:/ Merry christmas tho(: