Breakdown.

E I G H T H.

I had a few more shoots throughout the next week with a couple different companies. On Tuesday morning, Dylan and the rest of Hollywood Undead went into the studio to start on their second record. They had been touring for the past two years straight and the record label figured it was time for some new material to be released.

I woke up that morning alone. Dylan had left hours ago, around eight, and I knew he wasn't happy about having to be up that early. Bonez had taken his spot in bed and I grinned, reaching for my cell phone that sat on the nightstand. I called Kayla, asking her to come over. I knew for a fact that it was her day off work and assumed she had nothing better to do than spend her time with me.

When she walked through my front door fifteen minutes later, I hadn't even gotten out of bed yet. My hair was a matted mess and my face was clear of any make-up.

"What's up, lazy ass?" She greeted, setting her purse at the edge of my bed.

"Nothing." I sighed tiredly. "Just trying to work up some motivation to get out of bed."

Kayla pulled her Blackberry from the back pocket of her jeans and tapped one of the buttons. Brushing her bangs away from her face, she turned her attention back towards me.

"Why don't we go visit the guys at the studio?" She suggested. "It's almost noon, maybe we can take them out to lunch."

I pushed myself up from the mattress, scratching the back of my head. "It's their first day back. We can't bother them already."

"Please." My friend smirked. "You used to be at the studio every day with them during Swan Songs. Like they'll care."

I groaned, rubbing my eyes. "But that will also require me to get out of bed."

With all of her strength, she tossed Dylan's pillow at my head. "Get up! Take a shower!"

After a few minutes of bickering, I eventually gave in and listened to her. My shower was quick and when I walked back into my bedroom after brushing my teeth and tossing my hair up into a towel, Kayla was gone. I shrugged and began digging through my wardrobe, deciding on a silly outfit.

Moments later as I pulled the t-shirt over my head, there was a soft knock at the door. "Are you decent?" Kayla asked, peeking through the cracked door.

"Yes."

She re-entered, plopping down on my king-sized mattress. She snorted, looking over my attire. "You look like a crazy fan."

I pulled the towel from my head and began running a brush over my damp locks.

"Dress up with me." I stated simply, making my way back into the bathroom. I put on little make-up, and blow-dried my hair.

"How do I look?"

I looked through the doorway, seeing Kayla now dressed in my clothes and sporting a pair of my slippers. I nodded, smiling widely.

Once I was finished, I pulled on my own pair of boots and hooked Bonez's leash to his collar before we made our way towards the Cadillac outside. Bonez jumped into the back seat while I drove and Kayla played with the stereo the entire ride.

When we pulled in front of the recording studio, Kayla and I quickly grinned at each other before hopping out of the car, the dog leading the way. We could hear some commotion coming from upstairs, and the memories of recording Swan Songs in the same place came rushing to my mind.

We didn't bother knocking before entering the room. It was dark and dimly-lit, curtains covering the windows and hiding all the light from outside. Bonez pulled excitedly, successfully causing me to drop his leash. He rushed over to Dylan who stood near the booth with Jorel and George. Matt was playing around with the drum-set across the room, and Jordon was the first to notice us.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He teased.

I rolled my eyes playfully. "As if you aren't glad I'm here."

He smirked, and gave Kayla and I each a one-armed hug.

"What are you wearing?" Dylan chuckled from across the room as he pet the top of Bonez's head.

"HU crew, bitch!" Kayla threw up the west-side sign, causing everyone to laugh.

Dylan walked over to stand in front of me and quickly pecked my lips. I pouted, "You aren't happy to see me?"

"I am!" He smiled crookedly. "You just look funny."

I wrinkled my nose. "Gee, thanks. And to think we were gonna take you losers out to lunch."

He kissed my face. "Lets go!"
♠ ♠ ♠
A filler.

Check out my other story, Keep On Loving You ft. Ronnie Radke.

Edit: I forgot the outfits!
Bree's outfit.
Kayla's outfit.