Double Lives

Chapter 1

A small smile was placed on Trinity's lips as she walked through the warehouse her boyfriend and his friends usually met at for business. Her small hips swayed as she walked. Her blue eyes were looking straight ahead as she headed up some stairs then headed towards the door on the right. She rolled her eyes as she heard a few shouts coming from the room.

Not even bothering to knock, Trinity just walked in like she owned the place. She just barely glanced at the man that was standing up and looking angry, as she walked to the head of the table and sat in her boyfriends lap.

She gave his cheek a quick kiss before looking at the man he was talking to. The leader of Papa Roach was the one who must of been yelling.

"Dang-it Shadows! You said I could have more time to get you that damn cash! It's not selling as well in my area as it used to you know."

Trinity looked up at Shadows, or as she calls him Matt. As he sighed and ran a hand through his hair, a sighn that he was aggervated. "I have given you more time Jacoby." Matt said as he looked at the man. "I've given you an extera four weeks."

"I know, but I need just a little more time." Jacoby was now pleading Matt for more time, and unfortunatly for him, Brian and Zacky arrived.

"I'm sorry Jacoby, but we had a deal." Matt said as he snapped his fingers.

Brian and Zacky both roughly grabbed one of Jacoby's arms as they started to drag him out of the room.

"He's such a wuss." Trinity said once the door closed. She looked up at Matt and moved around so that she was straddling Matt's waist. Then she leaned up and gently kissed his lips. A small smile came onto Matt's straight line lips as he felt his girlfriends soft lips on his. He placed his strong hands on her hips and kissed her again.

There kiss started to get a little heated as Matt's hands started to travel all around Trinity's body. She shivered slightly as she felt his large hands slip under her t-shirt.

As much as Trinity wanted Matt to fuck her right then and there, he pulled away from there heated kiss. "I love you." He told her, which made her smile. "I love you too Matt."

"Wanna go to my place and have some fun?" He asked her as he pecked her on the lips. "I always do." She said as she leaned up and kissed him again. Matt smirked as he kissed her back. Then after another small make out session, Matt stood up and picked Trinity up bridal style as he carried her to his car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave a comment and subscribe!
This chapter and the next are suppose to be short. :)