More Than This

We Need A Break

He grabbed her hand and pulled her up. Even though he probably hated her he still had manners. Arabella had already gone into Harry's apartment so it was just them in the hall.
He stared at her waiting for her to say something. But she couldn't find words to say, She had wanted to talk to him all day but she had never planned what she was going to say.
"I-I wish that wouldn't have happened" she said quietly
"But it did" He walked past her
"Wait!" She ran up next to him "Please talk to me"
"But I don't want to talk to you" He said still walking away, She followed him down the steps
"Look Eleanor" He stopped at the bottom of the stairs "I need some time, and me and you, we need a break"
"Zayn no, please" Then came the tears, she tried to hold them back, It seemed she'd been crying alot lately. He looked at the ground.
"I'm sorry" he said then he walked out. She sat on the steps. She really lost him this time..
She heard someone behind her, It was Bella, She sat down next to her.
"Are you okay Ele?" Bella asked
"No..." Ele replied. She wasn't okay. They walked back up to Harry's apartment
"Hey what happened?" He asked when they walked in
"He broke up with me, for real" she said quietly
"Aww Ele I'm sorry" he replied "Just give him some time." He sat on the couch and pulled Bella on the couch then kissed her cheek, Bella laughed. They were honestly the most depressing couple to be around. Then Liam walked in,
"Heyy" Harry said to him
"Hey Harry" He said taking a seat on the couch "Hey Ele, Hey Bella"
they had hung out with Liam a couple times but he was the one they knew least out of all the boys. Liam was mostly with Louis, who tended to stay away from their group.
"Hey Liam" Both the girls said
"I'm hungry Harry" Bella whined
"Alright, Alright" He said "I'll go cook something for everyone, come help me in the kitchen" He grabbed her hand and they walked into the kitchen. Eleanor felt awkward sitting with just Liam because she knew he was Louis' bestfriend, and he'd probably try to get her with Louis.
"So I heard about what happened with you and Lou last night" He said casually. She just looked at him.
"It was a mistake" She said knowing he'd be telling Louis of this conversation.
"It didn't look like a mistake" he said back to her
"Well Liam." She said " I don't want to date Louis, I want to date Zayn"
"Well you dated Louis first." He said. She could tell he was going to argue anything she said.
"I never DATED Louis" She said arguing back
"Well that isn't what I heard" He turned on the TV, It was another story about her and Louis, What kind of coincidence was this? Did they have any other news in England?
She glared at Liam knowing he was thoroughly enjoying what came on, He smiled back at her.
"Whats this?" Said a familiar Irish accent as Niall walked in the room.
"My regrets" she replied hoping Liam was taking notes to tell Louis