More Than This

Too good to be true

3 days had gone by and Eleanor hadn't heard a word from Louis, She had tried calling and texting him, but after a while she had given up, she couldn't seem too desperate, that's a turn-off , she new this summer romance in a new place was too good to be true, she hadn't told the girls Louis wasn't responding to her, she felt kind of embarrassed after making such a big deal of the situation.
"What do you girls want to do today?" Ele asked her friends
"Actually Ele..." Bella said softly "I've already made plans with harry"
"Looks like it's just you and me then Summer?" Ele asked hopefully
"Well I was actually just about to go meet up with Niall....."
"Oh no big deal, I'll find something to do....."
The girls could hear the disappointment in her voice. They looked at each other both feeling bad knowing this was Ele's big trip.
"Why don't you go hang out with Louis?" Summer asked trying to lighten the mood. Arabella shot her a disapproving look cutting her off, She hadn't said anything but she knew Ele and Louis hadn't been in touch.
"You know what Ele I'll just call Harry and cancel, there was actually some things I thought me and you could do, I'd much rather spend the day with you too tell you the truth" Bella said trying to sound convincing. Eleanor knew she was lying.
"No you guys go have fun! really, I'll be fine, I had some things I wanted to do by myself anyways.." Eleanor argued back "I'll be back in a few minutes, I'm going to run down and grab some breakfast"
"Okay, we'll be here" Summer replied.
Eleanor left to go downstairs
"Summer! I don't think Louis' been returning Ele's calls, I really don't wanna leave her here alone"
"Why would he be ignoring her? he seemed really interested a few days ago" Summer was confused
"I don't know, I'll ask Harry, but I really don't think we should leave her" Bella said disappointed
"Well call him now and ask, before she gets back up here"
"Okay okay, hold on a sec" Bella picked up her phone and called Harry
"Hello Love, you ready to meet up?" Harry asked
"No not yet, I actually called to talk to you about something."
"Is everything alright darling?" he sounded concerned
"Yeah everythings fine, well sort of....Do you know why Louis hasn't been talking to Eleanor? I can tell shes upset about it and I didn't really want to leave her alone all day, and Summers going to be with us and Niall" she said quickly trying to finish the conversation before Eleanor returned
"Oh uhm, Lou's actually been hanging out with his ex girlfriend for a few days, I think they might be getting back together, Why don't you bring Ele along anyways?"
"Oh god we can't let Ele find that out, she'd be so upset, I doubt she'd want to be the third wheel in our group" Arabella felt bad since Eleanor was the reason her and Summer had gotten set up with the boys in the first place.
"Don't worry love, I'll bring someone along to keep her company, I'll see you in an hour?" he replied
"Alright sounds good, I'll try to get her to come along"
Eleanor walked back into the room right as Arabella was hanging up the phone
"When are you guys leaving?" she asked
"Get ready, you're coming too" Bella replied hopeful
"On your date? thanks but no thanks haha" Ele sat back down
"No come, really it'll be fun!" Summer jumped in "Annd theres going to be someone there for you, you really have to meet him, he's already planning on coming and seeing you"
"You guys set me up with someone?" Ele said slightly angry
"Come on Eleanor, you did it for us and it turned out amazingly!" Bella replied
"fine i'll go, but if I feel bored or uncomfortable I'm leaving, and you're taking me home" Ele said sharply
"Deal!" said bella
"Now go get ready!" yelled Summer
The girls all finished up getting themselves ready and walked down to meet the boys, Eleanor was really nervous about whoever they were bringing as her date, she was still really bummed about Louis. Why wasn't he calling her back? The girls obviously knew if they were trying to set her up with someone new. The girls all waited for their dates to show up.
"Here they come!" said Summer excitedly
"Wow" said Eleanor.