More Than This

I've moved on

Eleanor stood up. He followed her into the hall.
"Can I help you with something?" She said trying to sound annoyed.
"I want to apologize" He said "For blowing you off like that, I shouldn't have done that"
"It's fine, no big deal." Ele said turning to walk back into the room. He grabbed her hand.
"Wait!"
"What?" she turned around
"I want to make things right with us, I made a very big mistake." he said still holding on to her hand
"We're friends Lou, no hard feelings, really."
"I think we should try again, to be more than that" He looked at her with his gorgeous blue eyes
"I'm sorry Lou, thats not gonna happen." she pulled away from him and opened the door.
Summer and Bella nearly fell on top of her from leaning on the door.
"Nosy girls" she walked past them and sat on the couch. Louis followed behind, he obviously wasn't done talking. Bella and Summer walked out, Ele shot them a look begging them to stay, they ignored and shut the door.
"Eleanor, I know I messed up-"
"Stop" Ele said cutting him off "I really liked you, but you were a jerk, so I have a boyfriend now, you had a chance, I've moved on" She knew her friends were still listening.
"But i'm sorry! Really I am, if you'd just give me another shot" He sat down next to her
"You wouldn't be asking me this if I wasn't with Zayn" she moved away from him. "In fact, before you saw me here I bet you had no intentions of even talking to me again"
"Seeing you with Zayn did make me jealous, that's why I realized I want another chance with you" he said moving closer to her again
"You're ridiculous!" she yelled. Zayn walked in the room. She threw Louis' arm off her and walked up too him.
"Is everything okay babe?" Zayn asked her noticing the tension
"Yeah. everything's fine." She wrapped her arms around him. Louis rolled his eyes.Zayn knew something was going on, he just didn't know what. He'd been noticing weird little things. he'd find out more after the show, he kissed eleanor again, he saw louis make a weird face,
"Come on Lou, we gotta go now for real" The boys walked out
Eleanor went to go find Summer and Bella. They were making out with Harry and Niall in the hallway. She made a gagging noise and they stopped. "Yeah we should go" Harry said to Niall laughing
The girls walked over to the side to watch the show, The boys were amazing as always.
After the show the boys were getting cleaned up, Zayn walked over to Harry
"Hey mate, you need something?" Harry asked
"Yeah, actually" he laughed "This might sound odd, but do you know anything about Ele and Lou?" Harry looked at him for a minute. Zayn could tell he knew something.
"Nope, I don't think so." he replied.
Zayn obviously wasn't gonna get anything out of Harry. He walked back into the room where Eleanor was. Louis had his hands on her again. There was no way they had just met.
"Whats going on with you two?" he asked sharply
"Nothing Zayn!" Eleanor said pulling away from Louis again.
"It doesn't look like nothing, how do you two know each other?"
"We used to date" Louis said matter of factually, he wanted to upset Zayn.
"We went on one date" Ele quickly corrected
"Well you're obviously not over each other" Zayn said "I'll go." he walked out the room, Eleanor could tell he was hurt, it wasn't what it looked like, she went to chase after him but Louis grabbed her arm.
"Let me go!" she yelled.
"no, let him go" he replied. she finally got free of his grip and ran out into the hall, but she couldn't find Zayn anywhere.
"Why would you do that?!" she yelled at Louis
"What? Tell my mate the truth?"
She ran home to get her phone she left behind. She dialled Zayn's number. No answer.
she fell back on the bed. this was terrible.