More Than This

I'm just confused

Eleanor laid on her bed phone in hand, She got Zayn's voicemail 8 times. She sent him 5 text. She knew he always had his phone, he wasn't ready to talk to her yet. Tears stated falling down her cheeks. She cared so much for Zayn. There was nothing she could do to talk to him and that killed her, it killed her even more knowing how badly she had hurt him just by lying to him. Her phone rang it startled her, it had to be Zayn, she looked, it was Louis.... IGNORE.
"The nerve of that boy" she thought to herself
The door opened it was Summer, Bella, Harry, and Niall. She was glad that her best friends were there, but seeing them as couples made her wish Zayn was there.
"What happened Babe?" Bella sat down on the bed next to Eleanor, the rest of them followed
They had five people squished onto one bed all trying to comfort Eleanor as she looked at her phone and tried to stop the tears. She was so happy she had them. Eleanor explained everything to them. She felt the tears again
"I'm gonna try to call Zayn alright?" Harry said sweetly to her.
"Thank you Harry" Eleanor said softly. She was praying he would answer. Harry sat up on the bed and dialed Zayns number. They all waited silently.
"Zayn?" He answered. "Where are you mate? We're all worried about you"
"I'm just taking a walk...Clearing my mind, I'm alright mate" Zayn responded
"I heard about what happened, you gonna be okay?"harry asked sounding genuinely concerned
"I'll talk to you about it tonight" Zayn said knowing Harry must be around Eleanor
"You should really try calling Ele" Harry said trying to be convincing "It really was a misunderstanding"
"Maybe later" Zayn said, then he hung up the phone
Louis tried calling Eleanor again. She ignored it then texted him "Leave me alone please"
"Maybe you should just hear him out Ele" Harry said sitting back on the bed with everyone "Like you want Zayn to do for you"
"Fine" Eleanor sighed as got off the bed "We're seriously about to break this thing." she laughed. She walked out onto the balcony where she could have privacy, she returned Louis' call
"Ele!, thank you for calling me back, please let me explain"
"I'm listening." she replied. She honestly had no interest in talking to him, but for some reason it was almost as if she couldn't resist talking to him
"Could you meet me somewhere?" he asked hopeful
"You're lucky i'm talking to you on the phone Louis"
"Please Eleanor, I need to talk to you in person" he begged
"Fine, i'll meet you in 20 minutes"
"Thank you!" he said excited then hung up the phone.
She walked out of the room before anyone had the chance to ask where she was going, she didn't want to tell them, but she wasn't in the mood for more lies.
She met Louis at a cafe. Why was he so cute? they sat down at a table together,
"Eleanor I really didn't mean to mess things up with you and Zayn....I just really like you"
he grabbed her hand. They talked for a while, he somehow managed to make her forgive him, with those eyes it was just impossible to say no.
her phone rang, she looked, it was Zayn, she couldn't miss this call she ran outside
"Zayn?" She said
"Hi Ele..." He replied
"Zayn babe please let me explain, nothing was how it seemed, I-"
Zayn cut her off "Figure out what you want, you have to choose between me or him and you have to make that choice clear."
"Zayn I've already chosen you, it's not like that!"
"Eleanor?" Louis said walking towards her, oh god, she hoped Zayn didn't hear that,
"I don't think you have" Zayn replied he obviously heard Louis' voice. He hung up. Eleanor fought back the tears, she wasn't going to cry, not here.
"Is everything okay babe?" Louis said putting his hand on her shoulder. She shook her head. She couldn't even talk. How did things end up like this?
She put her head on Louis' shoulder and cried. he grabbed her waist and held her close. How did she end up in this position? Louis wiped the tears from Eleanors face then he put his arms tightly around her waist and kissed her. She didn't pull away, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. She was so confused about her feelings. She pulled away and ran back to the hotel, When she had got there it was just Summer and Bella.
"Eleanor!" Bella yelled "The boys just went looking for you, we were all so worried!"
"Where we're you?" summer yelled
"I went to go see Louis" Ele said quietly. The girls eyes got big
"ohmygodyouwenttoseelouiswhathappened?" Eleanor could barely make out what the girls were saying.
"we kissed" she said quietly again.
"WHAT?!" the girls both ran over and grabbed her and pulled back over to where they were sitting.
"TELL.US.EVERYTHING"
"Well Zayn called, and louis was there, and I don't know what happened, we just kissed, and i'm really confused. " she plunged her face into a pillow
"Most girls would be lucky for one 1D boy and you have two fighting over you" Summer laughed