There May Be 10 Reasons Why I Can't Love Him, But...

8

-Logan's Point Of View-

That was wild.

Today was wild.

Lunch was wild.

And did I mention today was WILD?

I waited until after Destiny left Colin's place to ask Colin and Aaron, "What the hell happened today?"

Colin shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know. I wasn't there."

"Right." I mumbled.

Of course he wasn't there.

I'll bet anything he was leaning against the hood of his car smoking.

"I know what happened." Aaron said quietly.

Both Colin and I turned to him expectantly.

"Yeah... Apparently Destiny attacked Faith." Aaron said even quieter.

"Apparently?" Colin questioned.

"Destiny attacked Faith." Aaron rephrased with a little determination in his voice.

"Are you sure?" Colin questioned.

"Dude, the whole school saw it. Tomorrow you can go up to anyone in the hallway and they will tell you the same thing. Destiny. Attacked. Faith." Aaron said with more determination than ever before.

Colin sighed before he stood up and walked to his room, slamming the door behind him.

-Olivia's Point Of View-

I was having a battle with my inner thoughts.

Tell my friends or not to tell them.

They had told me to 'go for it' and I did.

Aaron and I were now together.

And I couldn't be happier.

But still...

I wondered.

Had Stacy and Faith told me to 'go for it' because they thought I wouldn't succeed?

Did they think I was even going to be able to talk to him?

Did they set me up for failure?

I wasn't sure what to think.

For now, I believe the best thing to do is to keep my relationship with Aaron a secret.

* * * * * * * * * *

.::The Next Day::.

-Aaron's Point Of View-

It was about 7:30am, a half hour before school was supposed to start.

Everybody was already at school.

Well, everybody who mattered anyway.

Colin hadn't asked me how I got my information last night, but he did look none too happy.

In fact, he looked downright pissed.

I think I should have told him a little bit more gently because when he noticed Destiny at her locker, things had been set in motion.

Colin walked up to Destiny and quietly began to argue with her.

Although I couldn't hear the entire conversation, I did catch little words and phrases. Like...

Stupid.

Idiot.

How could you.

I don't know.

I noticed as Faith and her friends appeared in the hallway and so did Colin because he stopped arguing with Destiny and stared over at her instead.

Destiny glanced over her shoulder and when she saw Faith she rolled her eyes and turned back to see Colin still staring.

"Hello?!" Destiny snapped as she shoved Colin's shoulder.

Colin looked back at her and smiled.

Destiny shrieked before she stormed off.

"Hey! We're not done talking!" Colin shouted.

"The hell we aren't!" Destiny shouted back before she disappeared out of sight.

-Faith's Point Of View-

I think it's safe to say I was nervous about going to school today.

I kept trying to procrastinate but I ended up being to school thirty minutes early.

I was afraid of what people were going to say.

But then I had to stop myself.

I don't care what people think because I KNOW what happened.

But I was more than shocked about what happened as soon as I got out of my car.

Some little freshman guy ran up to me and gave me a small bouquet of carnations.

Before I could say anything, he nearly shouted, "Destiny's a bitch! These are for you! Bye!" and then he ran off.

"That was strange." Stacy said as she walked up beside me.

"But at least you got some pretty flowers." Olivia said as she appeared on my other side.

Before I could even ask Stacy or Olivia if they wanted a carnation they both took one for themselves and I was left with only three.

I smiled at my friends as we entered into the school's hallways together.

I wondered why I was even considering trying to avoid school in the first place.

Because nothing bad was going to happen.

Right?