Status: Active :)

Stay With Me

Chapter 18.

I let out a yawn as I stretched out my heavy limbs. A warm arm tightened its hold on my waist; I looked over to see Dan watching me.

“Hey,” I smiled as I sunk down further under the covers.

“Hey,” he grinned and wrapped his arm around my waist.

The feel of his warm skin against mine sent tingles all over my body.

“How long have you been up?”

“Not long, I didn’t want to wake you though,” he said and pulled me closer.

“What time is it?” I asked as I nuzzled into his side.

“Almost dinner,” he sighed.

“Does that mean we have to get up?” I pouted.

Dan sighed and nodded in response. It was obvious that neither of us wanted to get out of bed. I couldn’t bring myself to move. I was so comfortable and content just lying in bed with Dan’s arms wrapped securely around me.

“Where are you going?” Dan whined as I slowly sat up and made my way to the edge of the bed.

I stood slowly, I wasn’t sure if my legs would work properly, but I needed to shower. I made my way toward the bathroom. When I got to the door I glanced over my shoulder at Dan before stepping into the shower. I stood under the hot water, letting it run over my body.

I heard footsteps and then Dan’s arms slid around my waist; instinctively I leaned back into him. Neither of us said anything as we just stood under the running water. My breathing hitched as Dan began to place soft kisses on my neck. I was grateful for his hold on me as he began to kiss and suck at the sensitive spot at the base of my neck. His teeth grazed my skin and a small moan escaped my lips. He took that as encouragement and continued his assault. If he didn’t stop I had a feeling we’d be missing dinner.

“Dan,” I breathed.

“Hmm,” he moaned into my neck.

“Stop,” I gasped as his tongue ran lightly along the skin.

“Why?” Dan asked as he grabbed my hips and turned me to face him.

My back hit the cold tile wall and I gasped as Dan’s body pressed me against the wall.

“You’re making this harder,” I sighed looking up at him.
“So,” he grinned and kissed me.

“Daaaan,” I whined. “Everyone’s going to be wondering where we are.”

“Let them,” he smiled.

“I want more than anything to stay here with you but if we don’t go we’ll be murdered.”

“I know,” he sighed. “I just want to spend as much time with you as possible.”

“Now you’re making me feel bad,” I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

The realisation that there were only seven days left of this tour just hit me. I didn’t know how long it would be until I saw Dan, or any of them, again. I felt like someone had just dropped a tonne of bricks on my heart.

“I’m sorry,” I choked trying to hold back tears.

“It’s okay.”

“No, it’s not. It’s not okay. I’m scared Dan. I don’t want this week to end. I don’t want to leave you. Any of you.” I could feel the tears threatening to spill over. “Who knows how long it will be until we see each other again. I need you, Dan.” The tears finally came, running down my cheeks.

“Rhi,” I didn’t look up. “Rhi,” Dan said placing his hands on my cheeks. I had no choice but to look into those blue eyes. “I need you too, more than you know. But, let’s just enjoy this week, okay? We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. Please?”

I nodded in response as Dan wiped the tears from my cheeks. He shut off the water and led me out of the shower. I grabbed a towel and wrapped myself in it before going back into the bedroom. I found clothes to wear to dinner before heading into the bathroom to try and make myself look decent.

“Dan,” I called when I looked at myself in the mirror.

“Yeah?” He asked appearing in the doorway.

“Look at this,” I said holding my hair out of the way. Dan had given me a hickey. It was a big ugly bruise on the side of my neck. “So not funny,” I said as he laughed.

“Yeah it is,” he grinned.

I gave him my best annoyed look before turning back to the mirror. I tried covering it with concealer but that didn’t work. The only way I could try to hide it was if I wore a scarf or something.

“It’s not that bad,” Dan said as he watched me from the doorway.

“Not that bad?” I asked incredulously. “It’s so obvious,” I whined.

“Who cares?” I rolled my eyes and fiddled with my hair some more. “Now come on, we’re going to be late,” he said pulling me from the bathroom. I grabbed a scarf out of my suitcase and followed Dan out of the room.

By the time we got downstairs to the hotel restaurant and bar everyone was already there waiting. We arrived to a chorus of ‘finally’ and ‘about time’. I just rolled my eyes, ignoring them and found a seat next to Bobbi-Jo.

“Spill,” she said before I even had a chance to get comfortable.

“Hi to you too,” I said sarcastically.

“Ha ha,” she said before turning to face me. “I haven’t seen you all day. Now, explain yourself.”

“Chill out,” I said pulling my chair closer to her. “We just wanted to spend the day together.”

“I want to know everything!” She said, a little too loudly.

“Will you shut up,” I whisper-yelled.

“Sorry,” she winced. “Now, tell me what happened.”

“Not much,” I shrugged.

I really didn’t want to give her too many details. I know she’s my best friend, but as far as I was concerned no one needed to know about mine and Dan’s sex life, it wasn’t their business.

Dan sat down on the other side of me and put a drink on the table in front of me. I turned to face him, thankful that he was there.

“Thanks,” I grinned at Dan. “Perfect timing.”

“I thought you might have needed to be saved,” he said nodding slightly in Bobbi-Jo’s direction.

*
“Can you tell me now?” Bobbi-Jo asked cornering me in the kitchen of Josh’s hotel room.

“Fine,” I sighed rolling my eyes and turning to face her.

“You had sex didn’t you?” She asked. I didn’t say anything and her eyes widened. “I’m so proud of you!” She squealed wrapping me in a hug.

“Uh, thanks,” I said awkwardly patting her on the back.

“So, how was he?”

“You don’t need to know,” I said grabbing a few beers out of the fridge. “How’s it going with Josh?” I asked quickly before she had a chance to ask any more questions. I needed to change the subject.

“Pretty good actually,” she smiled.

“Just ‘pretty good?’” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“Okay, so it’s great. He’s so sweet and my god is he hot,” she sighed.

I rolled my eyes and headed back into the main room.

The band and all the crew were scattered around the room laughing and chatting when we walked back into the room. I bee lined for the couch where Dan and Max were sitting and plopped down between them.

“Hey boys,” I grinned handing them a beer each.

“Hey,” Dan whispered in my ear as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me against him. His warm breath on my skin sent shivers down my spine and it took all my self-control not to drag him back to our hotel room.

I leaned up and pressed my lips against his before curling into his side and sipping on my beer. I couldn’t help the smile that spread across my face as I looked around the room at everyone. I’d made so many new friends these past few months it was crazy. This is what I loved about my job, just being able to travel and meet so many people that would become like family. I owed the people in this room so much and they needed to know it.

With that I stood from my spot on the couch and called for everyone’s attention. The eyes of every person in the room were looking at me patiently and expectantly.

“Okay, so I just wanted to say a few words. As you all know there’s only a week left of this tour. Then, I’ll be on a plane back to Cali,” I blinked back tears as Dan gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. “I just wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you for all that you’ve done for me these past few weeks. It’s been amazing working with all of you and I’ll miss you guys,” I finished taking a deep breath to calm myself.

“To Rhi!” Dan grinned tapping his bottle on mine.

“To Rhi!” Everyone chorused clinking their bottles and glasses.

I blinked back more tears and wrapped my arms around Dan. I needed him close or I was going to have a break down. He placed a kiss on my forehead and pulled me down onto the couch.

We sat in silence for a while just watching everyone around us and it wasn’t long before the day’s events started to take its toll. My eyes began to grow heavy and it took everything I had to try and keep them open.

“Let’s go to bed,” Dan whispered standing from the couch. He picked me up bridal style and my arms wound around his neck. “Night guys,” he said to everyone before heading for the door.

Dan carried me back to our room, which thankfully was only three doors down, and put me down on the bed. I took off my shoes, jeans and jacket and curled up under the covers. Dan slipped in behind me, his arm wrapping firmly around my waist.

I let out a contented sigh and linked my fingers through Dan’s as unconsciousness slowly took over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rhiannon.

I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG OMG!

It's kind of a filler and I don't know where I was going with it so please forgive me. The next drama will bring drama! So get prepared guys :D

Thank you all for reading! To my 104 subscribers, I love you all!

Comment and let me know what you thought :)