Status: I will update as long as I at least get one comment so please please comment!

She Wolf

Dayton Evelina

We had been best friends. Our parents had to pry us apart when we had to go home when we were kids. Nothing changed when we were growing up, we were inseparable and I wouldn't have it any other way. We're now both 17 years old, he's just a couple months older then me and yes, he always used that to his advantage. I didn't mind though, I loved feeling protected by him. I stood at 5'7, tall if you seen my mom, who is 5 foot even. He stands proudly at 6'6. My feelings have been growing slowly for him the past couple years of my life. High school was supposed to be our time causing trouble together but half way into our Jr. year, he up and disappeared, only to return three weeks later to be more muscular than ever. Every time I tried to talk to him, he'd avoid all eye contact and walk away after muttering something about him being busy. After weeks of this going on, you'd think a normal girl would just give up. Its true, I was starting to lose hope but my mother always told me never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about, so that's what I was doing, not giving up.

Two weeks away from Christmas Break, I got extremely sick. Billy Black, one of the head town councilors, along with Sam Uley came and checked on me daily while I was sick. A full week later, I transformed. Billy and Sam were there to explain everything to me after I had phased into a giant but beautiful wolf. My wolf form had the base color of white, with different shades of brown covering my back and trailing onto my face and tail. I loved how I looked and the power that I knew I had to protect people from the cold ones, vampires. Sam told me how he was the first to phase and that he was alone, he explained that Jared, Paul, Jacob, Embry, Quil, Seth, and Leah were also in the pack. I was upset that Embry had been hiding this from me but I calmed down once Sam had told me why he hadn't said anything and why he was avoiding me. I also learned about Imprinting and how wonderful and painful it could be at the same time. Today I was going over to Sam's house for the first time to meet his imprint, Emily. I had been warned by him about what happened and was not to stare at her. I was standing at their front door, fist raised and about to knock on the door when if flew open and a very beautiful women with long flowing black hair running down her back. She had three scars running across her face, instead of marring her beauty it only seemed to intensify it, I could see why Sam loved her so much.

"Oh! You must be Dayton! Please come in! Its so exciting to finally meet you!" Emily gushed, pulling me into the house and into her arms for a hug.

"Its exciting to meet you, too! Sam talks so much about you! I don't blame him though! Your so lovely!" I said returning her hug, seeing Sam watching us from his spot in the kitchen.

"Oh why couldn't you have phased sooner? I love you so much already! Nobody but Sam completes me for anything but my cooking around here." Emily gushed, blushing up a storm while pulling me into the kitchen and pushing me into a chair.

"Sam quit watching her like a hawk, she isn't going to hurt nobody." Emily scolded her boyfriend as he watched me closely as I interacted with his imprint.

"You can never be to sure, Em. I do trust her though, she more well behaved then those boys." Sam stated, pulling her into a quick kiss than before she walked away, kissed her three scars.

"I so had you! Quit making up excuses and just admit you lost!" A voice joked from what sounded like the back door.

"Get ready for the boys Dayton." Emily warned me before two very tall muscular boys wrestled their way into the kitchen.

"Don't break anything again!" Sam warned the two boys loud enough for them to hear.

"Sorry boss man." Both boys replied before turning around and spotting me.

"What are you doing here?" Embry asked, looking shocked beyond belief to see me sitting in the same room as his pack.

"I'm here to meet my pack mates." I replied, trying not to seem like I wanted to jump on him and hug him to death.

I was finally able to hang out with my best friend again and we had missed a whole month of hanging out. To say we had lots of things to catch up on would be a huge understatement.

"So your the newbie, huh. Its cool to have another girl around." Jared said, taking a seat next to Sam as he grabbed one of the giant muffins from the center of the table.

"I bet I can kick your fluffy butt even if I am a girl." I said playfully glaring at Jared while taking a muffin for myself.

"Embry, whats got you all quiet?" Emily asked turning around from the stove and staring at him, who had yet to move from his spot under the arch of the kitchen, staring at me.

"Close the mouth Emmy, your going to catch flies." I joked, looking up at him while taking a bit of the delicious chocolate chip muffin.

As our eyes met, the whole world seemed to just disappear. Nothing else mattered other than the man standing in front of me, staring me down. Gravity meant nothing to me anymore as I stared into the eyes of my best friend, my shoulder to cry on, my protector when I was younger, my Imprint, my Embry. My growing feeling for my best friend had felt like they had been intensified by ten.

"I gotta go." Embry stuttered out before taking off out the back door.

"What in the world just happened?" I asked, turning to face Sam with wide eyes.

"I believe you just imprinted on Embry and he on you and he freaked out." Sam explained to me with a shocked look on his face as well.

"You said that imprint was rare though. If all the members of the pack has imprinted so far, yeah that don't seem to rare to me." I spoke glancing towards the back door, longing to follow Embry.

"Well I don't know what to say to that. Why don't you go try and find him, food should be ready soon and if he don't get back, he don't get any." Sam said while he watched Emily making what smelt like some kind of chili.

"Sam you sure that's a good idea? He's the second to last one that phased, he might not handle it well." Jared put in, grabbing another muffin while leading back in his chair.

"She's his imprint and a wolf, I don't see what could go wrong, if she gets it trouble she could more then likely take him, trust me, shes fast." Sam told Jared.

"Yeah Jared, have a little faith in the girl." I spoke, jumping up from my seat and shoving the rest of my muffin into my mouth before taking off out the door.

I decided I was going to just walk around the woods and hope to stumble across him. Figuring if I went in my wolf form, he'd take me as a threat instead of a one person search party. It didn't take long for me to find a pile of clothes at the base of a tree and wolf prints walking away from them. They smelt like Embry and also were the clothes he was wearing just moments ago so I took the hint to fallow the tracks. Taking in my full surroundings, I could hear a running water not to far away from me, a deer herd grazing in a meadow maybe 100 yards away from the creak, and what sounded like a bear sloshing in the water. Knowing my chances of it being Embry in wolf form at the creak then a bear, I followed the noise of the sloshing water. As the creak came into view, I stuck to hiding behind the trees while trying to get a closer look of Embry as a wolf. I had to silence the gasp that came out of my body as I took in the sight of the giant dark Grey wolf in front of me. He was so handsome, even as a wolf, I couldn't help but feel the pull I had towards him.

He must have felt my presence because instead of playing in the water after my silent gasp, he looked straight at me. It felt as if he was staring into my soul, it sent a warming since through my whole body. He jumped out of the water, taking a few stepped in my direction before shaking off his damp fur. The whole time, we never broke eye contact. As he continued to walk towards me, figuring my hiding spot was given away, I walked around the tree making sure to make my movements slow, as Sam had done for me when I first phased. While standing at my tallest, he still had to lower his head to be eye level with me. The staring contest when on for what felt like forever before he sat down and let his tongue slip out of his mouth, making it seem like he was smiling.

"Your not allowed to avoid me now, Emmy. It was to hard not have you around for a month, I don't think I could handle it if you stayed away any longer." I voiced out, looking down at the ground, stuffing my hands in my front pockets as my emotions finally started to show through, I did not want to cry in front of him already.

I felt his nose push into my shoulder a little causing me to look back up at him. He licked my face before pulling me into a weird hug with his head over my shoulder and one leg slightly wrapped around my low back and legs. I stuffed my face into his soft Grey fur and throw my arms around his neck, trying my hardest not to cry. Being away from him had really hurt me. We had went from being inseparable to him not wanting to be around me. Yes he did have a good reason but it still hurt to know that if I hadn't been able to change into a wolf or if I wasn't his imprint, then I would have never been able to hang around my best friend again. I was going to make sure that no matter what happened between us know, the only reason we would be apart for long would be because we either have different patrolling times or we're in different classes. We had been apart far to long for my liking and we could have caused so much trouble that we need to catch up on it now.

"Come on, Bubba, we gotta go get food before its all gone. I know how much you love your food." I chuckled, slowly pulling away, even if I didn't want to.

He just nodded his head before he lowered himself to the ground a little more and motioned to his back. Taking the hint, I quickly hopped up onto his muscular furry back and gripped on tightly before he took off towards Sam and Emily's at full speed. Feeling the wind whip through my hair was an amazing feeling. I let out some laughs before I reached down and hugged myself to Embrys wolf body. Feeling his muscles working underneath me was a totally new feeling. I could feel the muscles in my body as I ran in wolf form but to be feeling the muscles work together and being able to focus on it this much was just entirely different. He came to a stop as we got to where he had left his clothes. I jumped off his back and ran behind a random tree to give him is privacy while changing. It didn't take long for me to feel two extremely warm muscular arms wrap around my toned waist. I leaned back into his chest and absorbed the heat radiating from his body.

"Lets go get some of Emily's food before Sam and Jared eat it all. Trust me, once you've had her food, you'll never what any other food." Embry whispered into my ear.

"I'll race ya!" I shouted out before pulling out of his arms and ran off in the direction of the house.

"You cheated! Getting a head start uncool!" Embry called out behind me, he was catching up fast.

"Not my fault your gonna lose to a girl in a race." I yelled back to him, turning my head enough to send him a smile before I faced forward again and broke through the tree line in the back of Sam's house.

"I win!" I shouted as I burst through the back door and skidded into the kitchen before diving into my chair making it look like I'd never moved.

"You cheated! You got a head start!" He said and he joined us in the kitchen.

"Thank you, Emily." I said as Emily placed a hefty bowl of chili in front of me,"Embry, don't be a sore sport just because you lost to a girl." I finished then dove into eating the chili.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm trying with a new story! I'm really into Embry right now so I've decided to go with it! Please tell me what you think and if anyone could be nice enough to make me a banner (because trust me I suck at making them) that would be awesome and I would love you forever!

With Love,
Randa :)