Status: I will update as long as I at least get one comment so please please comment!

She Wolf

Midnight Alley

"Jacob! Get outside and into Jeff right now!" I yelled from outside Sam and Emily's door a couple weeks after the attack.

"Where are you taking me?" Jacob more of demanded then asked as Paul shoved him out of the house.

"Its a surprise silly!" I laughed out as Paul smirked at me after he got Jacob shoved into the back seat of my small truck before he climbed in beside him.

Embry was on patrol right now but would be off in an hour and would soon join us at our location. Where are we going you ask? Well, true to my word a month ago, I'm taking Poor love sick Jacob to a strip club and that of course ment Paul had to be in on the plan to help me get the Stubborn boy to go. Let me tell you how excited Paul was when I told him about us actually going to the strip club and how unhappy Sam was. Sam was easy to take care of though because I started making fun of his and Em's sex life and once again, I was scary right. Oh boy, let me tell you this, they have one kinky relationship, like you don't even want to know the stuff that goes on in their bedroom.

Half way to The Angel's Lair, a strip club in Port Angeles, and Jacob would not stop asking where we were going. It got so bad that Paul found my purple duct tape that I always had in my truck and covered his mouth and tied up his hands. Gotta love my weirdly entertaining friends. I warned Paul when we got three blocks away from the club so that he could be prepared if Jacob tried to run away once we all exited the vehicle.

"Your joking right?" Jacob laughed out but looked far from joyful.

"Wipe that frightend look off your face, grow a pair, and get your butt in there and have a good time!" Being in charge for once was kind of fun.

"Does Embry know your here?" Of course he would try to fight me like that as Paul and I pushed him to the entrance.

"He'll be arriving in an hour or so. Nice try Jake, now please, just relax a little, its not like you have to have sex with the girls." I tried to reason with him.

"Quit being a pussy." Paul commanded.

"Hey, have you ever wondered why people say grow a pair of balls? Their so sensitve and get hurt easy but vigina's, they take a beating. So I'm changing my statement before. Don't grow a pair, grow a vigina!"

"Oh my god, you would say that." Paul said slowly, staring at me like I was crazy.

"Well of course I would." I told him, grabbing Jacobs hand and pulling him to the very front of the stage were there was convenetly three empty chairs.

As the three of us took our seats, Jake taking his last, making Paul and I pull him down. Paul and I chatted like nothing was out of the ordinary while Jacob figited restlessly. The lights started to dim in the audiance making the lights on the stage look brighter. Some song started to play and the anouncer voiced over the an intercom who the dancer was and to give her a hand. I sat in my seat next to the nervous looking Jacob and watched unamused by the girls poor dancing skills. Paul seemed to think she was really good though as he was cat calling like the rest of the men and women in the building. Hands were placed on my arms and rubbed up and down softly after the thrid girl left the stage. I wipped around ready to yell at some random perv only to see Embry smiling down at me, happy that he had scared me a little. He pulled me up a little and took the seat I was sitting in before pulling me onto his lap, wrapping his arms protectivly around my waist.

"Be nice now, we have a newbie coming out boys! Give it up for our girl Midnight Alley!" The guy said of the intercam and new music started up.

The girl who walked out looked scared and it showed on her face that she didn't want to be up there. The teddy that she had on covered her body more then the other girls outfits did but not by much. I felt bad for the poor girl as she danced up on the stage. All her movements looked robotic and forced.

~Jocobs POV~

She was perfect. Absoultly perfect. It irrated me as all the guys along the sides of the stage reacted for her when disgust for them was radating off her body at them. The song was coming to an end when she finished off her robotic like dance facing towards me and stared me in the eyes. We both froze as we gazed into each others eyes. Out of the conor of my eyes, I could see Embry, Day, and Paul staring at me with looks of knowing, confustion and smuggness. The girl scampered off the stage after one drunk guy managed to pull her teddy down, showing off more of her breast then she wanted.

"Guys, I got to go to the bathroom." I rushed out as I jumped out of my seat and fast walked to were the back stage door was.

"Can I help you?" Some scruffy looking man asked as I walked through the back stage door.

"Could you possably point me into the direction of the girl that was just on stage?" I asked, trying to sound as normal as could be.

"Room 5." He answered in his gruff voice.

I nodded my head in a 'Thank you' manner as I walked past him and down the hall to room 5. Upon finding the door, I took a couple deep breaths before I knocked on the door. It didn't take long for her to open the door covered up by a deep red robe with a confused expression gracing her beautiful face.

"Can I help you?" She asked in a small, quiet voice.

"I was wondering if I could get to know you a little?" I asked, trying to seem as non perverted as the rest of the men out there.

"My boss said I didn't have to do privite shows tonight." She said with a distressed tone.

"God, I'm so sorry! That must have sounded really wrong. No I don't mean it like that, I mean just talk." I tried to fix my mistake, sencing her disconfort.

"You just want to talk to me?" She asked, pulling her brows together, looking very confused.

"Yes, just talk. I swear thats all." I spoke in a gentle voice.

"Um sure I guess than." The uncertaintly was clear in both her voice and on her face as she opened the door enough to let me into the room with her.

~Dayton's POV~

"Jakes been gone way longer than need be to go to the bathroom." I stated as Embry and I waited by the door that lead back stage.

"I think he found a pretty girl that he wanted to visit." Embry played along with my 'cluelessness'.

"I'm so freaking happy that he found his imprint! I take all credit for this! I'm the one that came up with the idea to bring him here!" I gloated, jumping around in little circles.

"You guys ready to leave?" Jacob asked as he opened the back stage door and seen us standing outside it.

"How'd it go?" I sqeuled out, latching onto his arms and jumping up and down.

"We're going on a date friday!" Jacob explaned to me, joining me in my yay dance before he relized what he was doing and stopped.

"Thats tommorrow you idiot! Oh my god we got to get you all prettied up!" I yelled, grabbing both the boys arms and dragging them out of the club with me.

Paul had left twenty minutes ago in Embry's car. The ride back to La Push seemed to drag on forever. Jacob kept gushing about the girl, whose real name was Mazda Bane. Yeah like the car, how cool was that? He kept going on about how perfect her dark brown hair casscaded down her body. How her brown eyes just sparkled when she talked about things she loved to do. How her light carmel skin looked so soft. It was getting really annoying how he was going on and on about her but I wasn't about to say anything to shut him up and nither was Embry. We both just wanted him to get over Bella and stay happy and if it was talking about this girl endlessly, then he can knock himself out about it. Once we had finally reached La Push, Embry, who was driving my truck, dropped off Jacob and drove us to my house.

"And does he notice my feelings for him? And will he see how much he means to me? I think it's not to be. What will become of my dear friend, Where will his actions lead us then. Although I'd like to join the crowd In their enthusiastic cloud. Try as I may, it doesn't last." I sang along happyly with Sally as I watched the Nightmare before Christmas in my living room all alone.

Embry had patrol at the corrent moment and Jake was out on his date with Mazda. He was over here before he went to take her out and you want to know why? Yep, he wanted to borrow my Cory. After a lot of begging, pleading, and promising that if he even got a grain of dirt sized scratch anywhere on my car, I had full permission to do what ever I pleased to him. Trust me, if he left scared shitless and terrified of my car once I threathed that I'd get some renasants torturing device and kill him slowly and painfully with it and make sure he suffered a very very long time. What can I say? I love my car to an extreme degree. Being that I was once again bored after he left, I decided to have a movie day all by my self. I was going to hang out with my mom but she also had some date with some guy. Stupid people having dates while my person was out running around in the woods.

I've already watched The Hangover and The Dark Knight before moving on to my favorite of all time. The Nightmare before Christmas was my all time favorite movie ever. Even thought it was a 'Christmas' movie it was perfect for me because it was a whole bunch of dead things and had a great love story. Out of every love story line I have ever watched, Jack and Sallys was by far my favorite. She was an outcast at first while he was a king and they find love in each other, its just fantastic. The film came to an end, me sing Sally's parts when it was her and Jacks duet. I grabbed a random case and went over to the dvd player to pop in 'Letters to Juliet', I may not have liked to show my girlie side but I sure did love me my chick flicks which is something not many people knew about.

I wasn't even half way through the movie when my mom and her 'date' came into the house being all loud like and making it hard to hear what was being said on the tv. I cast a playful glare at the pair before I relized I was there and went silent.

"Can I help ya'll cause I'm kind of in the middle of something." I told them, point to the screen that I had paused.

"Sorry baby girl, I thought you were gone seeing as your cars not here. Wait! Your here where's your car?" My mom started to panic.

"I let Jake borrow her for his date tonight after he promised that if he even breathed on it wrong, I could do as I pleased with him." I was honest and held nothing back.

"You would have those kind of terms." My mom chuckled before glancing over at the ackward man beside her. "Baby girl, this is James, James this is my slightly crazy daugther Dayton."

"Nice to meet you Mr. James. Now if you would excuse me, I have very important business to attend to." I then turned back to the tv and unpaused my movie and begain watching it again while stuffing my face with sweets.

"Like I said, she's my slightly crazy daugther." I heard my mom whisper as they headed to the dining room.

I had been watching way to many romantic movies for the day. After I had finished off my chick flick night with 'The Last Song' I was in tears. I had a box of klenixs next to me and a bag to put the used ones in next to it. Glancing at the clock while still sniffling, seeing that it was 11:47 I stood up from my spot on the couch and cleaned up my mess before going outside as I heard Jacob pulling up in my car. He was getting out of my car as I walked into the gaurge to inspect my baby inside and out. Jacob was shifting from left to right as I checked over every square inch of the mustang. Finally finished I gave Jacob my nod of improvement before he darted away, terrifed that I might change my mind and rip him to shreds. Giving out a small laugh, I made my way back into the house after making sure the car was locked up well and went to bed. I only woke up when I heard Embry crawling in my window just after three and curled up in bed with me before we both fell asleep in each others arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I want comments before I update again. I didn't get any updates for the last chapter so I want at least one for this one. I hope its long enough for you all. Oh and Merry Christmas just incase I can't update until then! Hope you all have a great one!