Status: I will update as long as I at least get one comment so please please comment!

She Wolf

Jacob's Date

"So are you going to tell me where were going yet?" Mazda asked Jacob as he continued to drive on the road.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you where we were going now would it?" The smiling man replied.

"What if I guess? Are we going to a movie?" She shifted in her seat to stare Jacob.

"No we aren't going to a movie, that's to normal people like." He answered her.

"Um, are you really just kidnapping me to take to your cult to make me your slave?" Smiling as she asked the question she couldn't help but giggle a little.

"Yes you caught me, that's exactly what I'm doing. Your really going to get along with my friend Dayton, she asked the same kind of questions like that all the time." He laughed with his answer.

"Tell me about your friends, I know you said that Dayton was the one to drag you to the club the other night but I want to know more." Mazda implied shyly.

"Well to start off there's Dayton. The easiest way to explain that girl is that she had ADHD and she always has enough energy to last ten people a life time. She's crazy and will do stuff even us guys wont do. Paul's the hot headed man whore who I think secretly has a girlie side that only comes out when he's alone with Day. Embry is the one dating Day, he's kind of shy when your first get to meet him but he's a really cool laid back guy that you can go to with your problems. Quil is just well he's Quil, you can't really explain how odd that kid is. Seth is the youngest out of all my friends, he's what everyone pictures child like innocents as, he's really sweet and always caring about everyone. His sister Leah is still sour about a bad break up from a couple years ago so she doesn't really talk to anyone but Dayton. Jared and Sam are the more responsible out of the group but Jared can still have his fun times. He's going out with Kim and she's really nice really on the shy side though when you first meet her. Emily is engaged to Sam. She's like the mother to all of us and she's an amazing cook. That's all my friends for ya." Jacob concluded.

"Wow you have a lot of friends. They all sound very interesting. Exspecally Dayton. I can't believe she really drug three boys to a strip club, she seems really fun to be around though. They all do." Mazda commented.

"She's really excited to meet you. This is actually her car, I had to get on my hands and knees and beg her to let me borrow it for this date." Jacob said sheepishly.

"Ah, I was just thinking you stole it. I clearly remember you saying to had a red vulkswagon rabbit. So now are you going to tell me where were going?" She recalled.

"Nope. 20 more minutes though and we'll be there. Wanna play 20 questions?"

"Sure. Celebrity crush?"

"Natalie Portman. You?"

"Defiantly Synster Gates. Man do I want that man, he is a guitar god." Mazda sighed, thinking about the guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold.

"Well that's just rude. I just give a name and you declare that you want that man. Favorite band?" Jacob fake huffed.

"Well clearly Avenged Sevenfold, seeing how I want their guitarist." Mazda laughed, "What about yours?"

"I'd have to say Jason Aldean, I'm feeling country lately. Favorite female sing?"

"Oh that's a tough one, either the singer for Evanescence or Faith Hill. You?"

"Um, Katy Perry I guess. Oh hey we're here!" Jacob announced as he pulled into a parking lot and made sure to park the car away from everyone else.

"You lied, that so did not take twenty minutes." Mazda accused as she faced forward and started to undo her seat belt.

As she went to reach for her door, Jacob beat her to it, holding it open for her and offering her his hand to help her out. They held hands and Jacob guided her into the building in front of them that had a sign reading 'Lazar Mania'. A smile flew across Mazda's face once she realized that they were going to be playing Lazar tag. She was very good at this game. Before her parents had kicked her out of her house, her and her old friends would go playing every weekend and she had even joined a team but had to quit once she moved. She was bouncing on the balls of her feet once they were putting on their vests and had their Lazar guns placed firmly in her hand, ready to take Jacob down!

"Just to let you know, your gonna go down hard!" The small brunette boasted.

"Oh you really think that huh? Just you wait and see, I'm going to make you eat those words." Jacob challenged.

"Let the game begin!" A voice spoke over the intercom.

The pair immediately split up to go find hiding spots to make sure that the other couldn't sneak up on them. Mazda was glad she had worn all black so that she didn't stand out under all the black lights. The only thing that stood out on her was her vest that glowed red to show where to shot. She was army crawling on the ground and when she would have to run to another spot, she made sure to stay down low and silent. Jacob on the other hand wanted to make as much noise as possible to try and make it echo off the walls to confuse her. The white and purple shirt he and worn stood out like a sore thumb along with his white shoes. His navy blue jeans were the only thing not glowing on him.

"System shut down." Echoed through out the room as Jacob's vest started to flash green.

He spun around in a circle trying to figure out where the giggling girl was hiding at. Smiling, his bright white teeth glowed in the black light as he let out a laugh of his own. Calling out that she got lucky and that he was going to find her now. Their game when on like that for a while. One would find the other and shot the vest to get each other out. By the end of their game, Mazda had won by one hundred points, to which she did a victory dance to. Once they were done with their lazar tag fun Jacob took the still gloating girl to get pizza and ice cream after winning her a giant stuffed timber wolf from one of the games inside an acrcade they passed by.

"And now to the mini golf!" Jacob cheered as he threw Mazda over his shoulder and ran to the first hole, both clubs and balls in his hand.

"Jake! Put me down!" Mazda squeaked as she lightly hit the tall man on the back.

"Okay." He said, pretending like he was going to drop her before gently putting her on her feet, "Your first."

"Do you know how?" Jake asked softly as she incorrectly lined up to hit.

She spun around to look at him, her cheeks were rosy red.

"N-no, not really." She stuttered out. He smiled softly as he stepped up to help her.

"I'll show you how," He sent her a smile, which she gladly returned.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" Blushing, Mazda rushed over to the younger couple and apologized to the girl that she had just hit with her purple golf ball.

"Don't worry about it. You didn't mean to and it will make one hell of a story to tell my friends tomorrow." The girl laughed and handed Mazda her ball back.

"Still! I'm really sorry, this is just my first time mini golfing and I need to remember to not swing so hard." She rambled, her cheeks blushing bright red.

"Really don't worry about it, I purposely mini golf like that once and a while to keep things interesting, just a warning though don't hit the old people or little kids, you will get chased off the course." The girl informed her.

"Okay I'll keep that in mind." Mazda smiled before saying one more sorry to the girl before joining a still laughing Jacob.

"Its a good thing we're on the last hole now. You've already hit the ball into the parking once, into the road twice, into the bumper boat area, and now you hit some random girl. Golfing is not your strong point." Jacob listed all her extreme golfing 'skills'.

"Shut up! You were fair warned before we started this that I haven't done this before." Through this whole date, her cheeks have stayed glowing red from all of her fun while mini golfing and Jacob teasing her, all in good nature though.

"I had a lot of fun, I don't want tonight to be over yet." Mazda told Jacob as he walked her to the door of her run down one bedroom apartment.

"I don't want it to be over either, tonight was a blast for me. You got to teach me your awesome ways of laser tag." He teased, leaning against the wall as they reached her door while she fumbled with her keys.

"I guess I could try to teach you but that could take years to get you to the level of awesomeness that I am at." Mazda joked with him.

"You should move down to La Push. You could quit at the club and get a job at the restaurant down there, you did say you wanted to own one so working at one would be a good start." Jacob suggested shyly to his imprint.

~Dayton's POV~

"Happy birthday, Sweetheart!" Embry greeted me with his arms behind is back in stead of giving me the normal hug.

"What's behind your back?" I asked, trying to peak around his built body.

"Sit down on your bed and close your eyes." He instructed me.

Following his instructions, I jumped onto my bed and closed my eyes. Soon a soft furry thing was placed on my lap and I was told I could open my eyes again. Gasping as I looked down at my lap and seen the cutest little red and white puppy sitting and staring up at me with its tongue hanging out of its mouth.

"She's an Alaskan Malamute. I know you've wanted one for a couple years now so happy birthday!"

"Awe she so freakin cute! Thank you so much! I love her!" I cooed, picking the puppy up and holding her close to my face giving her little Eskimo kisses as she tried to like my nose.

"I'm glad you like her, she was the last one left in the litter, no one wanted her because she was the runt." Embry told me as he took a seat next to me on my bed and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I'm going to name her Synnamon, Syn for short." I proclaimed, pulling my little puppy into my chest and leaning into Embry chest smiling like no tomorrow.

"That's a perfect name for her. Now come on, we got to get to Sam and Emily's house for your party, lets bring Syn with us.

"Yay! Party time!" I cheered standing up and fist pumping my left arm to the arm while keeping Synnamon tucked to my chest with my right hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Synnamon is pronounced Cinnamon