Status: I will update as long as I at least get one comment so please please comment!

She Wolf

Birthday and Concert

"Make a wish and blow out the candle already women! I want some cake!" Paul whined, as I took my time thinking of a wish.

"Don't rush me person! This takes intense thinking!" I argued, sending the annoyed werewolf a glare.

"Finally! Start cutting that thing up!" Paul and Quil cheered once I finally blew out the 18 candle that was placed on top of the chocolate cake that Emily had made for my birthday party.

"Emily, will you make sure that Mr. Loud Mouth gets a small piece." I asked as she cut up the cake into even pieces for us all.

"Shut it women!" Paul growled.

"I ain't scared of you so bring it!" I challenged with a smirk while jumping up and getting in his face.

"Your not a nice birthday girl." Paul pouted while waiting for his slice of cake.

"Time for presents now!" Kim announced as she stole Synnamon from me and ran into the living room were the presents were covering the coffee table.

"Oh! Open mine first!" Leah demanded, shoving a giant box wrapped in purple paper with green strips.

I smiled at my friend as I grabbed the box out of her hands and began ripping the paper off the box to get to the good stuff.

"Oh my god, wow Leah! As funny as this is, I actually just ran out of this stuff and needed more." I admitted once I seen that she had gotten me a car care cleaning kit.

"Well I know how much you love Cory and Jeff so I figured it was something that your would clearly need." She replied, happy that I loved her gift.

"Now mine!" Seth exclaimed, hand me a bigger box then Leah had handed me wrapped with a red paper with wolves all over it, getting a laugh from everyone in the room.

"Okay question now, are all my presents beside Syn for my babies?" I asked once I seen that Seth had gotten me the Ed Hardy seat covers.

"Mine isn't for your 'babies!" Paul stated as he handed me a medium sized box with a devious smirk on his face.

"I'm scared." I slowly let out as I started to unwrap the present. "You would get a bondage thing Paul." I spoke shaking my head as I tossed the box to Embry who looked like a kid on Christmas at the 'gift' Paul got me.

"What?! You seem like you'd be that type of girl!" Paul defended, putting his arms up in front of him in surrender.

"Thank you, Paul." Embry mumbled as he pulled out some of the contents in the box, making my face blush bright red as I thought about using the handcuffs in the bedroom with Embry.

"This one is from Sam and I. Trust me, you'll like it." Emily said, handing me an envelope with my name written on it in Emily's fancy hand writing.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it! But-but it was sold out! I think I've re-imprinted on you both." I said dazed as I stared down at the concert tickets and backstage passes in my hands to see Avenged Sevenfold.

"Yeah no, I don't share well." Sam chuckled pulling Emily into his body.

Embry agreed with Sam while pointing the handcuffs at me threatening to use them if needed.

"Our turn!" Kim smiled as she handed me a decent sized squishy rectangle.

"Yes! Finally!" I cheered as I unwrapped the plain blue paper to revile twister sheets for my bed.

"You've been wanting them for years and now you've finally got them. I had no clue they actually made those." Embry chuckled.

"Sorry we're late! Oh present time we call being next!" Mazda yelled as Jacob pulled her through the front door.

"Well I know what their gonna be doing when their home alone." Paul laughed as I opened up the large present from both Jacob and Mazda to see a giant blow up twister game.

"I had no clue they made this but I'm glad they do cause this is just awesome." I said as I stared at the picture on the front of the box.

"Well mine don't seem as cool as everyone else's so I just hope you like it." Quil said as he handed me a poorly wrapped box.

"I love it, Quil, its perfect." I said as I smiled down at the wolf comforter with matching pillow cases.

"Liar." Quil laughed with a smile.

"No really! You know how I liked wolves ever since I was a kid so really, I do like this." I told him truthfully.

"I got one more present for you." Embry said once Quil and I were done talking.

"What? But you already got me Syn!" I said confused.

"It goes along with Syn." He told me while handing me a small box.

Lifting the lid off the box I pulled out a purple collar, green leash, and a dog tag that I just had to go get engraved with Synnamons name and info that was heart shaped and all colorful.

"You named your dog, Syn?" Mazda asked with a weird look in her eyes that I just couldn't place.

"Its really Synnamon but its spelled with an S so it can be Syn for short like the guitarist from-"

"Avenged Sevenfold." We finished together before she squealed,"You like them,too!"

"Like? No. That would be a huge understatement. Seriously, all the members of that band are Gods!" I proclaimed.

"I know right! Out of all of them, which one would you rather bed?" Mazda asked, jumping into the empty spot on my left.

"Oh I don't know, when Jimmy was still with us, bless his soul and drumming skills it would have been him. I've always liked the saying, 'Save a drum, bang the drummer.' but since he is in rock heaven now, I'd have to say I'd bed either Brian or Zacky, see how magical guitarist fingers really are." I answered,"What about you?"

"Syn, all the way! That man is just a god in human form."

"Wow, this sadly reminds me of our date last night." Jacob stated, looking kind of hurt, along with Embry.

"Hey at least you haven't seen her mind of after her being home alone watching their music videos and how graphic her thoughts get about them." Embry mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting.

"Oh hush up boy." I joked before turning back to Mazda with a smile on my face,"Emily got me tickets and backstage passes to go see their show tomorrow in Port Angelos, want to go with me?"

"Ah! Don't hurt me!" I yelled as Mazda tackled me off the couch and hugged me as tight as she possibly could and started dry humping me,"What are you doing to me?"

"I'm showing you my love!" Mazda yelled a reply while continuing to hug and hump me.

"I feel awkward. Anyone else?" I asked tilting my head to look at everyone around us.

"No, I'm enjoying this. It'd be better without the clothes though." Of course Paul would say that.

"Mazda get off my girlfriend!"

"Embry don't share well with others." Mazda pouted before getting off of me and taking her spot back on the couch.

"No he does not." Embry replied in third person while pulling me onto his lap as he sat in the lazy boy.

"The concert is at 7 so we'll leave around 5. If we don't get good spots, tie yourself to me and I'll make us get good spots. Oh and its nice to meet you." I told Mazda as Embry and I were making our way out of Sam's house to go back to my home to have dinner with my mom.

"Is something wrong Embry? Your being really quiet." I asked after we had been in my truck for a minute without him saying a word to me while Syn ran around the cab of the truck.

"Nothings wrong." He muttered as he pulled up to my house and started to help unload the gifts and toting them into the house while my mom held the door open for us.

"Mama we'll be right back. Embry's being moody and I don't want him getting mad around you." I told my mom once we dumped everything in my room and left my sleeping puppy with my mom before I began dragging Embry out of the house and into the woods.

"Nothing is wrong!" He all but yelled as he pulled his arm back to his side.

"Liar. After Jake and Mazda showed up you started acting all weird, now talk." I demanded, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Really? Your that stupid to not know my problem? Fine! You and Mazda talking about 'bedding' other people got to me okay? Sorry if I don't like listening to my imprint who is also my girlfriend talking about wanting to have sex with other guys!" He growled, body starting to shake violently.

"That's what your upset about?" I asked softly, wanting to be careful around him and also knowing that he had a reason to be upset. If he had been talking like that with one of the guys I would have gotten upset to.

"No! I just lied and made that up." He sneered.

"I'm sorry Embry." I pouted, stepping to him with caution before I pulled him into a hug while his arms fell limply to his side."I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings. It was just normal girl talk. I would never really try to sleep with them. Your my one and only, I would never want to hurt you nor do I think I ever could on purpose."

"Trying to be cute isn't going to work." He barked, staying motionless.

"I'm not trying to be cute." I explained,"I really am sorry. I don't really know what else so say so I guess I'll just go."

With saying that, I unwrapped my arms from around his toned waist and started my way back to my house to have my birthday dinner with my mom like planned. Once I walked through the back door I didn't know what I was more upset about, the fact the Embry didn't believe that I would never leave him for anyone else or that our first fight as a couple was on my 18Th birthday.

"Baby girl, whats wrong?" My mom asked once she seen me standing at the back door.

"Embry and I got into a fight. Mazda and I were talking about which member of Avenged Sevenfold we would sleep with after she asked about Synnamons name and it got to Embry. I honestly didn't think it would bug him this much. I would never leave him for anyone else, no matter how attractive they are. I don't like him being mad at me Mama." I choked out, fighting back tears. Embry and I never got mad enough at each other to deny a hug, no matter what.

"Its okay Dayton, don't worry. This will all blow over soon. You two were made for each other and your best friends. It will all work out." My mothers hugs were the best as she tried to calm me down.

"I hope your right mom. I think I'm just going to go to bed early if that's okay." I muttered out.

"Good ahead, Sweetie. We'll just go out for dinner some other time this week for your birthday dinner because I know about your concert tomorrow." My mom said.

I nodded my head, trying to seem excited about that while grabbing a sleeping Syn and taking her to my room with me. As I curled up under the comforter that Quil had gotten me Syn joined me before we both fell asleep for the night.

"This is the coolest moment of my life!" Mazda babbled as we walked around back stage to where we got to meet the members of the band.

"The best!" I exclaimed, having a great time as well but also trying to keep the fact that Embry was still mad at me off my mind.

"Well who are these two lovely ladies?" Synyster Gates, yes the Synyster Gates, commented as the two of us walked into the room they were in.

"I'm Mazda and this is Dayton." Mazda giggled out while I just turned bright red. Zacky and Brian were the whole reason I ever wanted to learn how to play guitar so they were like my hero's.

"Well its a pleasure to meet you beautiful young women." Zackys smooth voice floated through the air.

"Its getting late, want to come join me in the bus where we'd be alone?" Zacky whispered in my ear after a while of all of us sitting around talking.

"I'm sorry but I can't. I have a boyfriend and I really don't want to make anything worst between us then it already is right now." I spoke softly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Would you mind me asking whats wrong?"

"Um, yesterday was my 18Th birthday and Mazda and I got talking about you guys because of my puppy's name that my boyfriend gave me and she asked me which one of you guys I would want to 'bed' and we started going on about which one of you guys we'd like to sleep with and all and I didn't think about how much that would bug him and he's upset that I still came here tonight so yeah." I trailed off.

"That's not good. I hope things get better for you guys. So who'd you pick?" Zacky questioned.

"Well if it was a couple years ago, so would have been Jimmy, yeah know, save a drum bang a drummer yeah good motto but I said I'd pick either you or Brian to see how 'magical' guitarist really are." I answered him, staring down at my lap blushing.

"Oh that's a good one! I'll have to tell him that later tonight, he'll get a kick out of that, might even boost his ego. Okay maybe I won't tell him, Syn's already cocky enough." Zacky joked.

"Day's we gotta start heading home. We have school and its already one in the morning." Mazda broke in.

"Yeah, like we're going to school tomorrow. Be for real but I guess we should be leaving." I said, standing up and joining by Mazda's side."It was really great to meet you guys and to see you live. Thanks for putting up with us for so long."

"Not a problem." Matt smiled, showing off his adorable dimples."Its always nice to meet fans that don't want to rape us."

"Hey, you never know." Mazda laughed, inching her way towards him like she was going to attack before laughing a little."It was nice meeting you short shit."

"Seriously? I'm taller then you are! By a lot to!" Johnny exclaimed.

"Don't worry Mr. Christ, your bass playing makes you a thousand feet tall to me." I said hugging him once it was my turn to hug him goodbye.

"I like you, can I keep you?" He joked, hugging me extra tight for standing up for him in a way.

"Embry don't share well." Mazda pouted.

"Whose Embry?" Johnny asked confused.

"Her boyfriend. Who is upset with her for saying she'd sleep with Syn and I to see if our long guitar fingers could really work magic." Zacky answered with a smile before hugging me.

"Hey, remember if it was a couple years ago, save a drum bang the drummer." I reminded him.

"Yeah, yeah. We don't need to repeat that." Zacky laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I want some comments or no more updates! I didn't get comments on the last two chapters yet I still updated.