Status: I will update as long as I at least get one comment so please please comment!

She Wolf

And That Urge?

'I'm on patrol. I'm on patrol. Lookin out for my people. I'm on patrol.' I sang in my head as I was sniffing around the area I was at.

'There are so many things wrong with you.'

'We're on patrol. We're on patrol. Trying to find something to kill. We're on patrol.' Seth joined in.

'Strike that, there's something wrong with both of you.'

'Yep and your related to one and friends with the other so that makes something wrong with you too.'

'Hey you guys can go home now, Quil Paul and I are takin over.

'Thanks Jake. See you at the bonefire!'

Since I hadn't gone to school this entire week Sam had put me on patrol with Leah and Seth to make me useful. Needless to say, I as dead tired. I had gotten next to no sleep since the night of my birthday and I didn't sleep at all last night so the 9 hour shifts for five days of running around was just the last straw to my sanity at the moment. I shifted back and quickly got dressed before I slowly made my way back to my house. I barely had enough energy in make my way into my room and get under my covers so I just fell face forward into my pillows. I was asleep in less then 30 seconds.

~Mazda's POV~

"Embry! Get your pitiful self out of this house and go apoligize to Dayton right now before I put you on a leash and drag you there myself." I growned out while standing at the foot of the grouch.

"Leave me alone. She went to that concert when she knew I was upset. She propably slept with one of them maybe even all of them for all I know!" See like I said, grouch.

"Yeah for all you know! Did you even try to talk to her? No! Want to know something else! One of the guys afforded to take her back to the bus and you know what! She said no! Because she had a boyfriend that she didn't want to mess anything up with! So get up or I will seriously drag you out!"

Nothing came from the boy laying on the bed making me sigh before I picked up the choke collar and chain leash that I brought with me before going and manuvering the metal around his neck. I clipped the leash to the collar and gave it a nice tug, successfully pulling him out of his bed and onto the floor. He looked between me and the collar with a suprised exprestion. Giving it a little tug again, I made him stand up before forcefully draging him out of his room, down the hall and through the living room before we exited the house.

"I can't believe you really did this." He mummered, trailing sluggishly behind me, keeping the leash tight.

"You gave me no choice." I hissed out, looking back to make sure he wasn't messing with the leash or collar as we got closer to Daytons house.

~Dayton's POV~

"Dayton! Open this door right now, I got you a present!" Mazda called from outside my door.

I stumbled off my bed then crossed the distance to my door to unlock it and open the door to let my friend in.

"What is going on?" I asked onced I seen that not only was she not alone, but she also had Embry on a leash!

"You two need to talk and if putting a leash on the both of you is what it takes, then I will." She said, holding up another chain collar and leash in her hands.

"No, I'm good. No need to be anymore like a dog then I already am." I stated, leting them into my room, a little humor in my voice.

"Okay now heres how this is going to go down," Mazda started once we were both sitting down. "You both are going to talk out your problems without using violences. Nobody but me will be able to leave this room. If you try to excape, Paul and Jared are outside the widow and Jacob and Quil are in the living room."

With a final serious look, she exited the room, leaving Embry and me in an awkward silence. Even without us talking, it was nice to be in the same room with him after not seeing him for a full week. I wanted to talk, truly I did but everything in my mind just kind of jumbled up until I got just one sudden urge. And that urge? To kiss the living day lights out of him from not seeing him in so long. I had a little pep talk in my head before I shifted a little and just flat out tackled him to the floor, covering his soft pink lips with mine. Clearing scaring the living shit out of him by my rash movent, he took a moment to finally respond. He wrapped his arms around my waist, holding my body tighter to his while I kept my hands resting on his slightly stubbly covered cheeks, making sure he couldn't pull away from me.

"I said no- Holy shit! My eyes! My poor innencet virgin eyes, I'm going blind!"Mazda cried from my door way.

She must have thought that the rather loud thud of Embry's body hitting the floor was us attaching each other. Well she was short of right. I pulled away from Embry's slightly swollen lips to see what the odd child was doing before going back to my task at hand. Our lips worked in perfect sync. We didn't get to enjoy much more of our 'making up' time before Jacob and Quil appreared in the door way watching the still freaking out Mazda while Paul was standing the window with Jared cheering "Get some!" to Embry.

"Good lord! We're making up just like you people want! Can we not have any privacy?" I exsadurated, sitting up so that I was straddling Embry.

"No, you can not! You may be with him for life but you will not be doing that in my house!" My mom exclaimed, pushing her way though the two boys at the door.

"Sorry Mama." Both Embry and I murmered while getting out of the uncomfortable position we were in.

"Ya'll better be sorry." She said before she rushed away shaking her head muttering something about 'kids growing up so fast'.

"Lets go for a way so maybe we can actually get some talking in." Embry suggested, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Yeah, talking." Paul stage whispered to Jared.

"Paul Lahote! Do not make me hurt you." I growled as I whipped around to sent him a glare.

"I would joke around and say I'm scared but sad part is, I'm actually worried you'd hurt me." Paul admitted before he and Jared walked away, not wanting to tempt me.

"Do you three have anything to say?" I asked, purshing my lips while staring down the three remaining guest.

"Nope! Have fun." Mazda rushed out before grabbing one of each of the guys hands and run out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been so long! I just haven't had any real inspiration for this story but my friend(Let's Rebuild) on here sent me a message to update this story so I did it for her!