Status: I will update as long as I at least get one comment so please please comment!

She Wolf

Right Here in My Arms

We had gotten very little talking done as we walked to our meadow. In fact, we hadn't even stepped out of the tree line before I was slammed up against a tree with Embry's lips crushing down onto mine. His kiss was needy, like if he didn't kiss me right then I would disappear. I responded by moving my lips with just as much passion and need as he was implying while snaking my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. It may have been only a week since we hadn't seen each other but he was like a drug to me and I was very much addicted. He placed his right hand and placed it on my lower waist, keeping his left hand placed against the tree just above my head. The hand on my waist slowly started to trail down my body, stopping at mid thigh lifting my leg and attaching it around his hip, rubbing small circles with his thumb.

Pushing myself up without breaking the kiss, I hooked my right leg around his body making sure we were as close as we could get. I pulled my hands down his chest, making sure to drag my nails against him, knowing that it drove him crazy. Slipping my small hands underneath his shirt, tracing his well defined chest and muscular abs before quiet literally ripping it off of his body. Breaking away from the kiss, I placed my lips to his neck. Kissing and sucking random spots before attaching my lips to his sweet spot, earning a rather loud moan expelled from his lips. Nibbling at that spot, I made sure that he'd have a very noticeable mark. His large hands rubbed up and down my sided before I had to pull away from him pulling my shirt over my head, making sure that I'd have clothes to go back with.

Once discarding my shirt, he wasted no time in attacking my neck with his own lips, just as I had done to him. Unlike me though, he didn't take his time to find my weak spot. He went straight to biting and sucking, pulling out loud moans while he rolled his hips into mine. Tugging at his belt, I was just getting extremely frustrated with it not wanting to do as I wanted. Embry chuckled at my struggled attempts which only got a growl out of me. As the demon belt came undone with the help of Embry, I unbuttoned his shorts. Releasing my legs, letting them drop to the ground, his shorts followed quickly after along with mine.

"Looks like we're letting Paul win." I panted out as Embry once again had me up against the tree, working at unhooking my bra.

"I don't think its Paul winning here." He let out once he had got my black and red lace bra on the ground.

Being rid of all our clothing, Embry lifted me up and rested my bare back to the tree while wrapping my legs behind his back and hooking my feet together. I could feel his erect member lined up at my core while he looked into my eyes as if asking for permission. Without even saying anything I tighten my legs around him, pulling him into me. The moan I let out probably sounded like a cheap whore but I could have cared less. It was only my second time being intimate with anybody and by no means was he at all small. Letting my head rest on his shoulder, he started of with an antagonizing slow pace.

~Jacob's POV~

"You know, their so doing it out in the woods right now." Mazda told me as we laid on her bed at her house watching 'When in Rome'.

"Don't even mention it. I'm going to be hearing about it on patrol for the next week or so from the both of them." I whinnied, burying my face into the back of her neck.

"I'm glad every things going to go back to normal. Its weird when those two aren't being all lovey dovey to each other." She said, snuggling her body closer to mine as she shook from the cold.

My poor girl could never stay warm. She always felt like a popsicle when she doesn't have a jacket and sweat pants on. It's all fine and dandy for me though, I'll always be her own personal heater. We cuddled through out the whole movie and once it had ended, I shifted to go put in the next movie only to see that my angel had fallen asleep. A smile graced my lips as I gazed down at her peaceful face. I don't know how I could ever repay Dayton for taking me to that club. It brought me the most important thing I could ever have in my life. My beloved imprint. Someone that would love me no matter what I did or what I was. She had reacted so calmly when I had told her that I was a shape shifter along with my friends and to that I would be forever grateful for. I shifted us a little to get into a more comfortable position before letting my body relax, falling into sleep myself.

~Mazda's POV~

I woke up to the bed stirring around me and seen that it was Jacob shifting in his sleep, a smile adoring his handsome face. Moving with caution to not wake him up, I gently traced my fingers across his face and ran them through his soft black hair. I smiled as I though about how much he had helped me without even knowing it. Yes he knows he did take me away from the awful job that I had but he also saved me from having to get 'promoted' the next week. I had made a deal with my boss that I would do anything but have sex with a customer. I was not going to lose my virginity to someone I did not love but the time line was closing in and if I had still been working there, I would have been forced to have sex with the scumbag men that went there to cheat on their wives. It was terriable and not something I wanted to deal with ever again.

But I knew that Jacob would never allow me to go back there and to that I was internally happy. My life had been going down hill so fast before I had met Jake. I'm so glad that he imprinted on me. Knowing that I will always have someone to come home to and love me was something entirely new to me but I was so happy for it. When he told me about the imprinting and being a werewolf I knew I had to stay calm. It had clearly taken him a lot of nerves to tell me something so important and it made me feel special that even if we had just met that he had already trusted me enough to tell me his most kept secret.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments so very much! This one kind of gives you a little look into both Jacob head and Mazda's which I really would have loved to make longer but I wanted to get another update out fast for you guys and its 11 so I should be asleep but I wanted to make sure I made my readers happy :) I will try my freaking hardest to make sure I have another update up this week. OH! REALLY IMPORTANT! I need an imprint for Paul sooo! If anyone wants to be in the story the email me! All I need is the normal character description stuff thing so yeah! I need one before the next chapter!