Status: I will update as long as I at least get one comment so please please comment!

She Wolf

Paul Imprints

"Guys guess what!" Paul shouted, bursting throught Sam and Emily's front door.

"Ninja's snuck into your house last night and tied you to your bed and raped you?" I guessed like he asked.

"I worry about you but no! I found my imprint!" He exclaimed, looking torn between happyness and anger.

"Thats great! Who is she?" Mazda questioned.

"Her family just moved into the house next to mine." He said becoming awkward.

"Lets go meet her!" I demanded Mazda, grabbing hold of her arm and dragging her down the road to Paul's imprints house.

"What do we say?" I asked once we had knocked on the door.

Mazda was about to reply but stopped and smiled once the door opened, revealing a girl clearly just a year or two younger than us.

"Hi! I'm Kiara, who are you?" The girl introduced.

"Oh my god! You have the same name as Simba's daughter in the Lion King 2! Thats so cool!" Mazda proclaimed happyly, getting a laugh out of Kiara.

"I'm sorry about her, I'm Dayton and this is Mazda, she's a little... Odd to put it nicely." I spoke for the two of us.

"Don't worry about it. I've actually never heard that before so that was funny. It's nice to meet the two of you, would you like to come in?" She asked politely.

"Well we gotta get to know our new friend some how right!" Mazda said, looping her arm through Kiara's and pulling me into the house.

We spent the rest of the day getting to know Kiara and becoming great friends with her. Although I was right about the age difference, she's four years younger then me, making her 14. Paul was not going to like this one bit which made me chuckle inside. We had made plans to get together the next day and hang out so that she could meet the rest of our group and she was going to bring her sister along.

"Jacob I am oh so sorry to interupt your make out time with your girl friend, ha oh what am I talking about no I'm not but seriously, I need to talk to Mazda." I told Jacob later that night.

"What ya need girlie?" Mazda asked once we got outside.

"I feel like things have been rather dull around here lately, I say we stir up a little trouble." I explained to her while pacing back and fourth.

Things had been perfect for way to long and I was ready for some good hearted fun.

"Well you know, Kiara seemed like a fun trouble maker type of girl. We could make a plan with her tomorrow to totally mess with the guys." Mazda said to me, trying to get me to stop pacing.

"You know, I could really go for a run right now. Wanna come with me?" I asked, stopping mid pace.

"Oh hell yeah! Jacob says its to dangerous for me because he's way to over protective." Mazda whinned.

"Okay, I'm gonna shift then when I come out you can jump onto my back, just make sure to hold on tight." I explained to her before wandering off behind a tree to shift.

As soon as I was out from behind the tree and on all four paws, Mazda was scrambling to climb onto me before I could even crouch down. Shaking my head and giving a wolfish laugh, I started off with a slow walk, making sure that she had a good hold onto my brown and white mixed fur before taking off into a dead run.

*Kiara's POV*

"Crystal! Hurry up, we're going to be late!" I yelled up to my older sister, who has yet to meet my new friends.

"Chill out I'm coming!" She yelled back at me, causing me to snicker at her words.

"Do you really have to take that long at getting ready?" I questioned once she walked down the stairs.

"Must your mind always be in the gutter? I know that you snickered when I said I was coming." She scolded me, only making me snicker again.

"Yes it must. Life if more entertaining when everything has double meanings." I answered, pulling her out the door and down the road as Dayton had told me to.

"I believe this is the house that Dayton told me she would be at." I spoke to myself as we walked up to a very friendly looking home.

*Dayton's POV*

"Oh! The must be them!" I exclaimed bouncing to the door and ripping it open, startling the people on the other side from tackling one of them in a hug.

"Who is on top of me?" A very different voice then I was expecting said from underneath me.

"Hi! I'm Dayton! Who are you" I asked, cocking my head to the right.

"I'm Crystal. Why are you still on top of me?" She asked, looking rather startled by me.

"Um, because I am?" I guessed before I jumped up and helped the poor girl up.

"Now come and meet everyone!" I exclaimed pulled both girls into the house.

"This is Sam, Emily, Quil, Embry, Leah, Jared, Seth, and Paul. Everybody, this is Crystal and Kiara." I introduced everyone.

I noticed Paul staring at Crystal a bit, and Quil was staring at Kiara. What was happening? Kiara was Pauls imprint, normally Paul would've jumped on Quil and ripped him apart. Crystal smiled and looked down at her feet, whiles Paul looked confused. Quil got a goofy smily and Kiara was blushing. Embry grabbed my hand and looked at me confused. I shrugged, telling him I was confused too.

"This is too quiet, why aren't we talking?" I asked bluntly, a few people laughed awkwardly. Emily and Sam went to the kitchen and cooked and probably did some other weird things.

While everyone talked amongst themselves, Kiara was with Quil, and surprisingly Paul didn't notice. I nudged Mazda and smirked. We discussed ditching Emily's house with everybody but Emily and Sam, and going to party on the beach. The whole time we were partying it up at the beach I kept an eye on the new sisters. It seems that we all got kind of confused thinking that Kiara was Pauls imprint seeming how we didn't even know she had an older sister until she told us three minutes before we left her house. Weirdness. It was so nice to be able to see Paul not acting like a dick and Quil having someone to have now.

"This girls 17, now Im a pedifile, now shes showing me her tits. I think this girls gone wild. I whipped out my dick and her jaw hit the floor. Actin like shes never seen a magnum before. Turn off the Lights and now Im gonna film it, turn on the night vision like shes Paris HIlton. Funny Man walked in and said chupa mi pito. Then she munched on his dick like a macho burrito." I sung out loud dancing to the beat and focusing on not spilling my patron. Needless to say, I was a little tipsy, but only a little!

"Bitches I hope you know, I wont stop till I hit that Ho, baby come say hello and get your drunk ass over here lets bone. Bitches I hope you know, I wont stop till I hit that Ho, Shorty come say hello and get your drunk ass over here lets bone." Kiara and Mazda joined in with me, oh how I loved my friends.

"Got a cadillac and, candle waxin, I like your fat ass bitch grab my jacket, and grab a taxi get in the backseat, fuck suck dick lick man we nasty! Drive fast please cause this booze is not lastin, one too many shots and I seem to be passing, I think this chic is down yeah shes down for the 3some, I call the homie J just to see if he needs some." Embry sung while pointing to Jacob to sing the next verse.

"Just got back coming from the bar, Im rubbing on this chickies titties in the back of her car. But your first mistake you said you like my band the second was you put my Undead dick in your hand. And im taking secret pics on my cellular phone, I got my fingers in places where they dont belong, horny as fuck, pressing my luck, need my dick sucked so bitch give it up!" Yeah he shouldn't sing out loud, he's a little tone deaf.

"I'm fucked up!" Kiara, the only sober one out of all of us yelled out as the next song started to play, "f you're not drunk ladies and gentleman. Get ready to get fucked up, Lets do it. Haha. LMFAO! You know it. Lil Jon! Yeaah, all of the alcoholics, Where you at? Lets go. Hey hey hey hey uh huh hey hey hey hey! Lets go yeah!"

"When i walk in the club, All eyes on me. I'm with the party rock crew. All drinks are free (all drinks are free)We like Ciroc, We love Patron, We came to party rock Everybody its on!" Mazda started up again.

"Shots shots shots shots shots Shots! Shots shots shots shots shots Shots! Shots shots shots shots shots shots! Everybody!" I sung, laughing so hard afterwards that I feel down on the ground, which only made me laugh harder.

"You are retarded." Embry laughed, standing over me with a large smile.

"Pff, what are you talking about? I'm freaking awesome." I replied with a goofy smile.

"That you are." He said, winking down at me.

"Wanna do it?" I asked, all joking matter gone.

"Lets go!" He nearly shouted, pulling me to my feet and throughing me over his shoulder before taking off with me laughing like a lunitic on his back.

~Kiara's POV~

"You guys are so fun!" I giggled as everyone finally started calming down, minus Embry and Dayton, who had disapeared a while ago.

"Of course we're fun! We're hot! We're fine! I'm me! Of course we're fun!" Paul smirked, his arm around my sisters shoulders.

"He's still drunk just ignore him." Quil said by my side.

"Pauls like that even when he's not drunk so just always ignore him." Jacob said on my left side.

~Crystal's POV~

Once Kiara and I had gotten back home after our night out with her new friends I couldn't have been happyier! They were all such fun people to be around! Besided Paul, who I found extremely attractive, Leah had to be one of my favorites. We had gotten really close in just the five hours we had been around each other. What was weird was we had been through the same kind of thing before. Other than instead of my boyfriend falling for my cousin, it was my aunt. Turns out the jerk liked older women and didn't even care to break up with me before he started seeing her. Their even still together to this day to! And its been two years!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short, kinda had some writers block but my friend Tiffiny, a.k.a Let's Rebuild helped me out! Everyone needs to go check out her fantastic stories if you haven't already!

OH and I would like to add one thing, Happy Birthday Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan!