Status: I will update as long as I at least get one comment so please please comment!

She Wolf

Chipmunk

"I have bad news." Was the first thing out of Sam's mouth as Embry and I walked through his front door.

"Well thats not a good sign." I joked, only getting a shaking laugh from Embry.

"Now that everyones here, We all need to have a talk." Sam ushered us into the living room where all the others were.

I sent a smile at Leah who was sitting by herself off in the corner in a lazy boy chair. I pulled Embry over to her and placed him on the arm chair of the couch next to us while I ploped down on Leahs lap, giving her a big hug. She laughed and shook her head at me before hugging me back with a smile of her own. Everyone stared at us like we'd both grown four extra heads before Sam cleared his throat.

"The Cullens need our help. An army of vampires, the ones that have been in Seatle, are coming to get revange for them killing the red heads mate. I don't really want to work with them but I don't want to risk any of the new borns coming close to our home."

"What if they just left? Won't the army fall them? Than we wouldn't have to worry." I broke in, making everyone stare at me.

"If only it would be that easy. The vampire that created the army is after Isabella Swan." Sam explained to me.

"Oh. That girl? I say we let them have her then. I don't like her." I spoke again.

"Just because you don't like her doesn't mean that other people don't!" Jacob snarled at me.

"Jacob. I love you, I really do but get over her! I'll take you to a club myself, no scratch that, I'll take you to a strip club, get you laid and than you'll be all better!"

"I wanna go!" Paul cheered clapping his hands.

"No one is going to a strip club!" Sam snapped at us.

"Well no one invited you. You have Emily, you don't need to go. Your propably all like Emily, 'Sex now!' and she's like 'Okay what ever you say my big sexy man.'" I even made voices and special movements to get my point across.

"Wow Dayton. Just wow." Sam said looking at me with a concered look on his face.

"Oh my god! Non of you are denying it!" Quil jumped up and pointed to them, causing all of us to laugh, even Leah was cracking up, while Sam and Emily's face burned bright red.

"Enough! We're going to help the Cullens. We're meeting them tonight so be ready!" Sam than turned around, pulling Emily with him and walked to their room.

"I'm out! I don't wanna know what their going to do in there!" Crying out I booked it out of the living room, through the door and started my way to the woods.

I started off in a random direction in the woods. I watched the grown as I walked, just letting my feet carry me where they wanted to go. Looking up, I seen that I was walking towards the clearing that Embry and I had found a couple years back. Just the thought of it brought a smile onto my face. We had been playing hid and seek and I had wondered off a little to far off the trail and ended up in a clearing. It was beautiful! Being the size of a baseball field, it was covered in thigh high lushes grass, wild flowers of all colors scattered around and a small stream running right through the middle of it. Along part of the back of the stream there was a small patch of dark green grass that lead to dirt. Embry and I had laid a blanket on that spot so many times that the grass was packed down after so many pinics or camping out.

It didn't take me long to break through the tree line and entered the peaceful clearing. Breathing in the fresh air, I let out a content sigh. I could never image living anywhere else in the world. Nothing was as beautiful as nature. For me, the woods had always been very calming and a great place for me to just relax and think. I crossed the clearing and took a seat on the ground as I reached the patch of packed down grass. I could hear someone stepping through the trees but I didn't need to look back to know who it was. My smile got bigger as Embry took a seat next to me on the ground and let out a sigh of his own before relaxing with his legs out in front of him, and leaning back on his arms, copying my stance. I shifted my position so that I was leaning against him.

"Your glad you left when you did."

"I already have my suspitions so I do not want to know!"

"Oh you will next time we shift."

"Great." I pouted, wrapping my arms around his waist as he rested his arm over my shoulder.

"I want to get married in this clearing one day. Just to make it that much more special than it already is. Actually no I want to live here. I'd make a path in the woods so people could find my house... Nevermind I'll stick with the wedding here. Building a house and making a path would be to much." I voiced my thoughts out loud.

"Well that was the quickest mind changing talk you've ever randomly said." Embry laughed. His figures rubbing up and down my arm in soft motions was really calming.

"Just imagine it though, rows of seats for family and friends, an alter right where we're sitting, it would be so pretty."

"One day, I'll make that happen for you." He promised, placing a kiss on the top of my head after his finished talking.

"I'm going to hold that to you now until that happens, you know."

"Of course you will but you know I don't go back on my promises, actually ones I make to you."

I just smiled and nodded my head agaisnt his chest, letting the silence cover us. It was a relaxing, good silence though. The two of us were just enjoying each others company. The birds around us were chirping to each other and sing out their songs while a chipmuck was staring Embry and I down. After so long of having a staring contest with the chipmunk I started to chuckle, getting a weird look from Embry.

"That chipmunk and I are having a staring contest. Its starting to get a little creepy if you ask me." I explained.

"You can turn into a giant wolf and a chipmunk is creepying you out? You make no sence." Embry chuckled.

"Hey! I may be able to turn into a giant wolf but that chipmunk could be in a gang with a billion other chipmunks and they could kill me in my sleep if I said something or looked at it wrong." I explained while waving my arms around.

"It must be nice living in your own little world that no once else can go to." Of course now he's gonna make fun of my creative mind.

"Your just jealous! I could have a totally secreat life that you don't know about. I could have a model for a boyfriend." I commented.

"You had better not. Your mine and only mine." He growled playfully, pulling my back against his chest making us fall backwards.

"Oh I don't think so! You haven't asked me to be anything to you so I do not believe I'm yours." I struggled to break out of his arms, clearing not really trying.

"Oh... Um- Yeah. So then will you be my girlfriend." He was tripping over his words, which I found adorable.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I cheered, twisting around in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry its so short but I just seen the time and I wanted another chapter up tonight so yeah. I'll try to update again tomorrow with a longer chapter. Please comment and tell me what you think! Comments get you longer chapters!