Status: I will update as long as I at least get one comment so please please comment!

She Wolf

Girls Day Out

"Leah!" I Boomed as I busted into the Clearwaters house, laughing as I watched Seth jump in fright on the couch and land on the floor.

"Ever heard of knocking?" Chirped Leah as she walked in from the kitchen.

"Nope. Come on we're both off potrol today so we're going to an all day spa. You have to say in the matter either." I declared grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the house towards my car waiting for us.

"You really drive that? Here of all places?" She asked apaled.

"What's wrong with it?" I argued, taking a good look at the 1969 royal maroon mustang mach 1 fastback.

"Only the fact that it looks like it belongs on a show room floor! Not a tiny two like La Push!" She shot back at me.

"Cory's my baby." Cooing at the car I ran my hand sofly over the roof admiring the shine the paint still had.

"You named your car, Cory?"

"Yes! Now no more questions get it and lets go!" I demanded, jumping into my car, pulling the door to a close, making sure not to shut it to hard, unlike Leah who slammed it.

"Easy with the doors." I glared while started her up and tearing out of the driveway, making our way to Port Angeles.

"So what's with this random girls day?" Leah asked after an hour of silence.

"Well you see, I may or may not have set up a double day for You and me tonight so I figured we could go get all relaxed before we have to deal with stressful guys." I caved in.

"You what?" She screeched.

"I had a feeling you would say that," I started,"You need to get back into the dating game! Thats the only way your going to be able to find your imprint! If you just see the same people all the time then you'll never find him!"

"I'm nervous though. The last time I went on a date was four years ago when I was with Sam." Leah cracked.

"That's why its a double date! I'm going to be there to help you the whole time! Your my bestfriend and I'm not going to let you mope around and you will go along with everything I say you will today because you love me." I exclaimed.

For the last half hour of the drive we stayed silent. I didn't like it either. Leah wasn't showing any sign of exploding into a wolf so I guess she wasn't pissed. I'd be fuming if she phased in my car. My car is like my child. I think I would have to murder her if she hurt my Cory. It took me a long time and a lot of money to buy and fully repair her. She was very much my pride and joy. I hardly ever drove her because I didn't want her to get dirty, she only got driven for special things, other then that, I was driving around my 1992 Dodge Dakota named Jeff who I'm proudly engaged to. Thats an inside joke with my mom and me.

We finally pulled into the parking lot of the spa. I glanced over at Leah as I shut off my car, it seemed like she was excited about this as she was bouncing up and down in her seat. Laughing a little we both out and once the doors were shut I made sure it honked signaling that the doors locked before we made our way into the building for our full relaxing day. I had called and paid ahead of time for the two of us. We had massages lined up along with mud baths, seaweed wraps, facials, manicures and pedacures, and lastly, hair styling. It was going to be a full on pampering day and boy was I looking forward to it!

~Embry's POV~

I stood at the front door of Daytons house, waiting for someone to answer the door. It didn't take long for me to here footsteps walking towards the door and for how they sounded, it wasn't Day but Day's Mother, Tammie.

"Oh Embry! I'm sorry but Day's not here." Tammie apologized to me with a sad smile.

"Do you know where she went?" I asked, I hadn't been able to get a hold of her and she had to patrol soon with Leah.

"She kidnapped Leah and they headed up to Port Angeles for a spa day before your guys double date. Did she not tell you?" Tammie questioned confused.

"I knew about the date but she never said anything about a spa day. That girl is so random with stuff, its hard to keep up with her." I said to her.

"Well that ADHA is bound to kick in when ever it feels like it wants to show itself." She joked with me.

"Yeah, well I guess I'll just head to Sam's house. Thanks for letting me know where she went, Tammie." I smiled before walking away after she said her goodbyes and shut the door.

Walking out of the driveway I glanced over and seen that her truck or as she calls it, Jeff, was still in the driveway. I guess she took Cory today, which means thats what we'll be driving in for the date. She only drove Cory on special days and today was going to be our first date as a couple. She had worked so hard in getting both of her cars, I was so proud of her. Although sometimes I think she prefered her cars to me sometimes. You should see her when she cleans them! It takes her two hours on both vehicles, when she cleans them, she really cleans them. Walking through the front door of Sams house, all I could smell was Emily's muffins, fresh ones too, which made my stomich roar in hunger. I joined everyone in the kitchen, stagging the last muffin right before Quil could get it.

"Paul. Embry. You guys will both have to cover Dayton and Leahs shift in an hour." Sam informed Paul and I.

"Whats wrong with them that they can't do it?" Paul argured, clearly not happy.

"They went to Port Angeles with some guy named Cory or something like that for the day." Sam explained to him.

"Awe poor Embry. Hasn't even been with his imprint for a week and she's already leaving him for some guy named Cory." Paul blurted while laughing.

"Cory is her car." His laugh was cut off by a thoughtful look.

"No her car is Jeff and she'd get pissed you just called him a car." Quil broke in.

"I know. Jeff is still in her driveway. She hids Cory in the inclosed carport to keep it safe. She got it when she was 10 and got it fully restored by the time she was 16. She likes to keep her secret and only drives it on special days." I explained to them all.

"Whats so speical about a car? I've seen her choice in trucks." Jacob bantered.

"First, she'll kill you once she finds out you insulted her Jeff. Two, Cory is a 1969 royal maroon mustang mach 1 fastback. She put a 440 in it also so that car hauls. Its barly street legal." They all looked at me like I was crazy as I told them about Cory.

When Dayton and I were six we saw a commursal about a car show in Port Angeles the next weekend and she begged her mom to take us. We walked around and seen a whole bunch of very fancy cars before we came across a car that had inspired Dayton to have Cory. They were the same make, model, year, and color. She had started saving up as much money as she could and did yard work for everyone in the neighbor hood and by the time she had turned ten, she had enough money to buy one from the junk yard. It took her working odd jobs for long hours before she could start getting everything needed for the car. On her 16th birthday, she had finally had enough money to finish all the restoration and it was like Christmas time at her house once she had it finished. We drove it around town and she even entered it in the drag races down in Port Angeles, winning first place, too. I'm glad I got to share that memory with her.

~Dayton's POV~

To say Leah and I were enjoying ourselves would be a huge understatement. When we had been getting our massages, I had never felt so relaxed in my life. This shifting busy had really made all my muscles extreme tense and as the massage theripist worked her hands over my back, shoulders, neck, and legs I could feel my muscles relaxing under her touch. I even hear Leah moan from her room. Right now were were just getting out of our seaweed wraps and redressing so we could go get our faicals with the manicures and pedicures.

"Day, I love you so much." Leah breathed out as we walked out of the room we got the wrap in.

"See! I know what you need girl! Never doubt what I have planed it'll most likely end up good." I boasted, a proud smile on my face.

"I will never doubt you again, until next time." She told me as we took our seats that the ladies gesutred to.

We told the ladies what colors we wanted our toe nails to be alone with figure nails for Leah while I chose to get gel nails with the tips being half green half purple in triangles with a lime green line tracing the back. As we got our nails done we were silent because they had also done the facial at the same time and if we talked it would crack and fall off. We even got the cucumbers over our eyes. Our time here has just seemed to fly by. After this all we had left was to get our hair done and then it was time to head back home and get ready for our date.

I had set Leah up with this guy I had met from California a couple years ago when he was visiting his grandparents that lived in Forks. He had rescently moved to Forks to live with his grandparents after his parents started going through a divorice. His name was Derek and he was a year older then Leah, making him 18. He has shaggy dark brown hair, naturally tan skin, and grey eyes. He was very good looking and his personality was fantastic. Him and Leah would be perfect for each other and I'm dying to know if she'll imprint on him. I had a really good feeling that she would but I wasn't 100% positive.

It had taken us another two hours before we had our nails and hair finished and were on our way back to La Push. Because Leah's hair was short she just had it softly curled and pinned up a little. I had kept my hair to my rib cage after I had shifted because I had worked way to hard to grow my hair out just to cut it off, the longer fur didn't bug me though because it wasn't much longer. I had my hair curled and pulled half up. As of right now, we were making our way through Forks. Our drive back had only taken an hour and a half compared to our two hour drive there. Yes, on our way back I sped a lot because we were going to be late if I didn't hurry. When we got back into La Push, I dropped Leah off at her house, telling her that I would be back to pick her up in an hour and a half to go to dinner. Once I made sure she got into her house, I turned Cory around and rushed off to my house, parking my baby girl in the car port before booking it into the house to get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can finally do links now thanks to my friend Tiffinybro! She is my favorite author on here so if you don't read her stories, you should!
Can I get some comments please?