Status: I will update as long as I at least get one comment so please please comment!

She Wolf

Date Night

Once I had into my house I immidetely started rushing around my room trying to get ready.My dress was purple with silver beads along the neckline. It had a slit that went just through the valley of my chest, and turning towards my right side. It was held togeter by purple material with silver sparkles. It also had a slit, going up to my midcalf. I had on silver dangling earrings along with lace up silver 6 inch stilettos. I know it was way to dressy to be going on a first date but I wanted to look perfect. I also like to play dress up every once and a while and this was the perfect time! I had on black sparkly eyeline, silver glitter mascara and silver smokey eyeshadow. After checking my relection in my full body lenght mirror I put a swipe of Dr. Pepper favored lip gloss, than headed out the door, grabbing my keys to Cory on the way out to go pick Leah up.

Not bothering with knocking, I straight into the Clearwater house hold and headed to Leahs room. I barged in and seen her finishing lacing up her shoes. Leah's floor lenght black dress had a slit going up to her midcalf with the inside of it being hot pink. It went with her skin tone perfect and showed off her rockin body. I had lent Leah a pair of black lace up 6 inch stilettos so we'd match a little. She didn't want to used them but after I had yelled at her enough about how this night was going to be perfect, she gave in. And let me tell you, she looked smokin! Derek is going to love her! I had let her do her own make up and she'd just thrown on some black eyeliner.

"We look hot girl!" I cheered, jumping up and down alittle.

"Are you sure we need to be this dressed up?" Leah asked shyly.

"Who cares! We don't get to dress like this like normal people do so when we get the chance, we need to take it! Both the boys will be in tuxedoes." I reminded her.

"How are we all supposed to fit in Cory?"

"The boys are meeting us at the resturant. Its just us girls."

With that being said, we made our way out of the house and started our way to the only fancy resturant Forks had, called Blue Moon. What should have been a half hour drive took us ten minutes. I only went a little over the speed limit. Okay the speed limit may or may not have been 45 and I may or may not have been going 90, which isn't even as fast as the car could go, actually that was rather slow for my driving. Pulling into the parking stop and shutting off my car, Leah flung herself out of her door, clutching her chest.

"What's wrong, Babe?" I asked playing innecent.

"I'm pretty much indestructable and your driving had me scared for my life!" She whisper shouted, waving her arms around like crazy.

"Oh please, if I were to put you in danger, that would mean putting my car in danger, and that is something I just could not do." I told her with a smile, locking the car and struted towards the enterance, walking slow so Leah could catch up.

"Good to know who you love more, Day."

"Hi, can I help you two ladies?" The girl behind the counter asked as we walked into the building.

"Yes, I have reservations under the name Evelina for four." I told her.

"Follow me please." She said, her cheeriness was knocked down a little while she tried to hid her glaring at the two of us.

It seems Leah seen her glaring to because she let out a small giggle as she walked next to me as we followed the girl. It was a safe bet to say that the boys were both here and she was, in fact, jealous.

As our table came into view I seen Embry and Derek sitting across from each other talking. I glanced at Leah to see her reaction to seeing Derek, he was facing us. She seemed to have an awed exspresson on her face. Nudging her in the side softly to get her attention, I sent her an incouraging smile. We thanked the rude girl as she stopped and gestured stiffly to take our seats, letting us our waiter would be out soon.

"Wow you girls look great. Leah I didn't know you knew what a dress was." Embry joked, while he pulled me into a one armed hug and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Oh hush up Embry." I scolded him, softly slapping my hand across his chest, "Leah, this is Derek, Derek this is my sexy friend Leah."

"Its nice to meet you." Leah said shyly, a blush growing on her cheeks as she looked over at Derek.

"The pleasures all my, m'lady." Derek replied, grabbing hold of her hand and placing a kiss on the back of it.

I smiled watching as the red on her checks intensified, giggling a little as she looked away, trying to hid her blush. We broke into seperate conversations. Embry asking me how Leah's and my spa day went and complementing me on my hair, dress, and pretty much everything about me. Our waiter turned out to be a waitress what was just as rude to Leah and me as the first girl was. After we had all finally ordered, I kept an eye on Leah and Derek as the night continued on. I whispered in Embry's ear to watch how the two were interacting with each other and told him my suspistion, only to have him smile in conferming my guesses. Leah had imprint on Derek! This was perfect! Just what I wanted. I think I'm going to be the packs new imprint finder, clearly I am good at it.Our meal had finally come, with the girl trying to flirt with both Derek and Embry right in front of Leah and me. We smirked at the girl and dismissed her once we seen the two boys weren't even giving her the time of day, they had just started eating. The girl huffed and walked away. Leah and I just let out silent laughs as we started to eat our food as well.As we ate our meal, we still talked but not as much. Embry, Leah, and I had to make sure to eat at a normal pace so that Derek wouldn't think anything was wrong with us. I had thought the waitress was going to try and poison Leah and my food but it seemed to taste just like any pasta should so I didn't expect to get sick all of a sudden.

"This was fun! We need to all go out on a double date again sometime!" I exclaimed as we made our way out of the building, we didn't even tip the girl because of how rude she had been to us.

"I second that!" Agreed Derek as he walked close to Leah. They were the same height while she had the hills on.

"I say we should double date every third friday!" My tone left no room for arguement.

"Its settled then! Yeah but we're never coming here again. It felt like that chick was eye raping me and I was ready to start freaking out if it wasn't for you flipping a bitch on her." Embry laughed.

"Hey! She needs to know who you belong to!" I asserted, stomping my foot for added effect.

"I belong to you?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Yes and you have no say in the matter." I told him with a smile.

"Well okay then." He answered.

"Derek I will be seeing you tomorrow when we all go cliff diving now kiss and say goodbye to your lovely date while I do the same with mine." I advised before grabbing Embrys hand and drug him off in the direction of Cory.

"Leah's going to kill you for leaving her alone-"

Cutting him off, I slammed him up against a random car and crashed my lips against his. He recovered from his shock fast and returned the kiss with just as much force as I was. Spinning us around he pushed me up against the car and leaned his body into mine, getting as close as he could. He hands started to trail down my side, one resting on my left hip as the other went down to my calf and pulling it up around his waist as high as the slit in the dress would allow. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him even closer to me, demanding more attention in the kiss. His tounge traced my bottom lip asking for entrance. I smiled into the kiss but wouldn't open enough for his tounge to slip through. Suddenly, he grinded his hips into mine, causing me to gasp at the fricton it caused long enough for him to slip his tounge into my mouth. Right before we could get more into the kiss, someone cleared their throat behind us, making us jump apart.

"Am I interupting something?" Leah smirked at the two of us.

"I've not a clue what your talking about." I spoke, stepping away from Embry's additive body, straightening out my dress.

"I could just wait in the car if you guys want to finish having sex agaisnt some random persons car." She continued on with the embaressment.

"I'll be at the car in just a second," I began tossing the keys to her,"here are the cars to unlock her."

She just nodded at us before she walked off to wait in the car.

"Meet me back at my house. My window is unlocked and my mom is in Seatle visiting some friends for the weekend." With that I gave him one last kiss before walking away to my car.

When I finally got to my car I took a good look at her, staring at her beauty. Not to self, wash Cory and Jeff.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it went a little of course for how I wanted to go but I still like the out come! Thank you to LaDii3DR3AMS for commenting on the last chapter and making me want to update faster! Sorry its still not as long as the first two but I promise this weekend I will make longer ones again. With school and work, its hard to update during the weekdays.