Status: I will update as long as I at least get one comment so please please comment!

She Wolf

Look Alive Sunshine

"So what'd you thing of Derek?" I asked as we were getting closed to Leah's house.

"He's perfect!" She admitted.

"Awe! I'm so glad you think so! Are you going to see him again?"

"He asked me out on a date for tomorrow night!" She sqealed with joy.

"I'm so happy for you! Your going to have a great time!"

"Thanks for interducing me to my imprint Day, I really appreacate it. I owe you one." Leah reached over and hugged me as I pulled to a stop in front of her house.

"You owe me nothing! I'm just glad that your finally getting to be happy with someone that will love you for the rest of your life." I hugged her back tightly.

"Enough mushy time. Go have some fun with Embry." And with that she got out of the car and made her way into her house.

I flipped a U-turn and rushed off to my house. Right as I pulled into the drive way, my phone went off. Shutting the car off, I reached down and picked it up and checked the I.D. and seen that it was my mom.

"Hey Mama."

"Hey baby girl. How was your date?"

"It was great, I'm just getting home right now. Just walked through the door actually.

"Oh thats good. Did Leah have a good time to?"

"The best! She even imprinted on Derek! I'm so excited for her." I replied as I took a seat on the couch.

"Well thats good for her! Well I have to go, its almost my turn in the game. I'll see you in a couple days! Love you!"

"Love you to Mama, have fun!"

I let out a sigh as I ended the call before I ran to my room. I pushed open my door I seen that Embry still wasn't here yet. He must have run to his house to change out of his tux. He wasn't very happy about having to wear one but he looked so fine in it. Seizing the moment, I rushed to my dresser and dug to the back of it, letting out an "Ah-ha!" when I found what I was looking for, I sprinted across the hall and into the bathroom. Stripping out of my dress I pulled on black and green babydoll lingerie set. It had black fish net all around it with green covering the breast area then going down in two lines to the bottom. It lacied up in the middle. The set also came with a g-string. After I had it on, I looked at myself in the reflection, I must admit, it didn't look bad on my body but I was a little unconfortable with how much it was showing. I heard Embry land softly on the floor in my room, making my heart start to race.

Questions flooded through my head. Was I ready for this? What if Embry didn't want me? Taking a deep breathe, I tried to calm my mind. Of course Embry would want me, I'm
his imprint. We're ment to be together like this. Taking in one more deep breath, I made my way out of the bathroom and slowly walked into my room, cursing that I forgot to take my
heels off, at least they kind of matched. Embrys eyes widen as he scanned me up and down. Getting up from the his spot on my bed, he pulled my body into his once he got within arms reach. Without warning, he picked me up and dropped me on my bed, the spot he had been laying in still held his heat.
His body was hovering overing mine as his lips reached down to take mine into a kiss. The kiss started off sweet and slow before he deepened it, adding pressure and roughness. His tounge traced my lower lip, I allowed him entrance and our tounges fought for domances. Once his won, the kiss started getting more heated. He's hand started trailing up and down my side, causing me to let out a giggle every now and then when it would tickle. He nudged my legs apart softly and laid himself inbetween them, he was leaning most of
his weight on his left arm so he wouldn't crush me but as of right now, I didn't care, I wanted him as close to me as possiable. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I grinded my hips
against his like he had done to me in the parking lot. He let out a groan while applying pressure to my hips so I couldn't move as easy.

I flipped us over so that I was straddling his waist. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt before ripping it off his body, throwing the pieces on the ground on either side of my bed.
Staring down at his body below me, notcing his breathing was just as heavy as mine I sent him a smile before crashing my lips to his again. Our lips worked together in sync before I
pulled away gasping for air. I started placing kisses on his jaw before slowling trailing down to his neck. Sucking and bitting on his neck,noices of approval kept excaping his slightly
parted lips. He switched our position so he was back on top and placed his lips on my neck. He bit where my neck met with my shoulder making a moan pass my lips. His hands started making their way down my side and gripped into the bottom of the fabric of the babydoll. Slowly pulling it off my body he broke his lips away from skin for just a second to pull the top over my head before placing his lips back to where they where. His hands trailed over my body while mine mesmerized all the muscles on his chest and stomich. Just as I started undoing his shorts, a howl feel my room.

"That wasn't real right, tell me that was just my imagaination." Embry cursed, lifting his head up and resting his forehead on mine.

"As much as I wish that was the cause, it's not. We have to go see whats wrong." I groaned, not wanting to leave my bed.

"Remind me to kill Sam when we get to him." Embry complained, standing up and pulling me with him.

"We'll tag team him." I said as I pulled on a tank top, bra, and shorts, gotta love the werewolf heat.

'Whats the problem, Sam' I asked as soon as Embry and I had shifted in my back yard and started making our way towards the howl.

'We catch scent of a leech but it was an old one so it was a false alarm, blame Jared.' Sam explained to us.

'Are you freaking kidding me! Just a stupid false alarm!' Embry screamed in our heads.

'Sorry that I kept you from getting laid.' Jared snickered.

'Em, just turn around and lets go. We'll get him back later.' I grounded out, glad we hadn't gotten far from my house.

"I can't believe it was just a stupid false alarm! I'm going to kill that man!" Embry grumbled as he stormed into the back door of my house.

"Embry, its not that big of a deal. Lets just go to my room and sleep, its been a long day and I don't need Sam putting you on extra patrol for killing Jared." I said, grabbing his hand and
softly pulling him down the hall, sure the mood had been ruined but we can recreate it, I just don't want to tell him that right now.

Embry didn't even protest and just let me pull him behind me. Embry pulled the covers back and got into the bed after taking off his shorts while I stripped out of my clothes, leaving me in just my bra and underwear before I joined him under the covers. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled myself closer to his warm body while he wrapped his arms around me. I started placing random kisses across his chest while I slowly trailed my right hand down his side and slipped underneath the elastic band of his boxers. I softly took his soft dick into my hand, causing his body to tense up, and started stroking it coaxing him to become hard in my hand. He let out soft moans as I continued to stroke his shaft. I brought my lips up to his as I pulled my hand out of his boxers and rolled myself ontop of him. I grinded my hips against his with force, making him moan and open his mouth more, and slipping my tounge into his mouth to deepen the kiss. His hand gripped onto my hips tightly as he grinded his pelvis into mine, moaning at the friction it caused, I smiled into the kiss.

He brought his left hand up and behind my back, unhooking my bra and flinging it off in some random direction in my room. His hand covered my right breast and started to
massage it while his other hand was placed on the back of my neck and pulled me closer and harder into the kiss while I moaned into his mouth. I pulled away from the kiss gasping for air and slowly made my way under the covers and working Embry's boxers down his hips and off his body, coming up from under the sheets and tossing them two the floor before going back in for a kiss. His lips were like a drug to me. As the kiss got more intence Embry hooked his right index finger around the thin fabric of my underwear, he gave a quick tug and
ripped it right off my body. Rolling us over so that his body was laying against mine, I could feel his hard on rubbing against my entrance. He looked down at me, asking if I was ready
with is eyes before slowly thrusting into me after I nodded my head yes.

He kept a slow pace at first, we were both new to this. I started breathing harder as I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me and allowing him to be able to
dive in deeper. Moans were leaving both of our bodys as he picked up his pace, thrusting into me harder with each moan that fell from my lips. Lifting my hips up to meet his with each
thrust, my body started to shake with pleasure. I felt heat growing in my stomach as Embry started going harder and harder, using some of his shifters strength to move his body faster
into mine.

"Oh god harder!" I moaned as Embry's body slammed against mine repeativly.

It wasn't long after that that I felt my body start to shake as my walls clenched around Embrys dick, my fluids flowing around him as his warm seed coated my walls. He rode
out both of our orgasms before he pulled out of me and laid next to me. He pulled the covers that had fallen off us back and wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me into his
sweat covered chest but I knew mine wasn't much better. I placed a soft kiss to his chest before I let my eyes close and sleep to take over my body.

"Goodmorning, Sweetheart." Embry whispered to me as he placed a kiss on my temple the next morning.

"What time is it?" I groaned, buring my face into his bare chest.

"Its almost one thirdy. I figured I'd let you sleep in seemings how I wore you out last night." Embry chuckled.

"No waking me up, sleep is good." I told him.

"Come on, Look alive Sunshine.Sleep is good but we need to get to Sam's so we can go meet up with the Cullens again." Embry reminded me.

"Ugh fine but if we actually to get fight them today to train, I'm so turning it around to attacking Jared." I warned him as we made our way out of my bed, shivering when the cold air hit

my naked body.

While Embry wandered around the room to find his boxers and shorts, I walked to my draws and pulled out a black and pink bra and matching underwear, slipped them on then pulled on an Avenged Sevenfold Nightmare T shirt and a part of ripped up shorts. Once we were both dressed we made our way out of my house and over to Sams. The walk over to Sam's was silent. Embry had his arm around my shoulders while I had my left hand in his back left pocket. We didn't feel the need to talk, our body language said it all, we were happy with just being in each other presence. As we walked throught Sam and Emilys front door, we joined everyone in the kitchen, Embry taking a seat on the only empty chair while I sat on his lap.

"Well now that the happy couple has finally joined us we can get to our meeting with the Cullens." Sam instructed.

"Yeah yeah, I'm still mad about last night." I stated, glaring at Jared as we stood up and made our way to the clearing that we meet in at.

"One time I make a mistake and you two just happen to be trying to do it. Yes I totally had that planned let me tell you." Sarcasum dripped from Jareds voice.

"You just wait. I'm going to get payback." I promised him.

"Cool it you two. You can get your revenge later Dayton. Right now we need to focus at the task at hand." Sam interupted as we broke through the trees, seeing that the Cullens were already here, I frowned.

The leeches started to demonstrated how to take down a new born before they let us start to spar with them. Sam was matched with Carlisle, Jacob with Edward, Quil with Jasper, Embry with Alice, Seth with Rosalie, Leah with Esme, and I was agaisnt Emmett. He was more like a teddy bear then a fighter it seemed and he was just playing around the whole time. One of the times that I leaped at him, he just caugh me and started rocking me like a baby, just because I'm small does not mean that I would allow that. I let him continue though because it was actually kind of relaxing minus his sickly sweet smell. A couple of the other vampires chuckled at what Emmett was doing to me while my pack was not pleased and Sam even yelled at me telling me to focus, to which I replied that I so totally planned for that to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
What did you think of it? I'm not to good at the whole intimate scenes but I'm trying.
Chapter Title inspiration: My Chemical Romance