Status: I will update as long as I at least get one comment so please please comment!

She Wolf

Under Attack

"Girl I've been all over the world, looking for you. I'm known for taking what I think I deserve and you're overdue. And if you listen you can hear me through the radio. In that bright white noise. What I been missing in my life. What I been dreaming of. You be that girl you be that girl you be." I sung along with the radio as it blasted through my house the next morning.

"Put your hands up, put your hands up! Let the lights drop, let the lights drop. Make my world stop, Make my world stop!" Dancing around as I got dressed for school I pulled on a white shirt and some pants along with my favorite black boots and my trench coat.

I skipped out of my house once I had ate my breakfast and opened the door to my truck. I loved my truck, he was my baby. I've had him for a year and a half and I've named him Jeff. I fired him up and quickly backed out of my drive way and drove off to school as fast as I could without getting pulled over. I did not want to be late to my first day back to school. Yes I deeply hated the place but I had all my classes with Embry and I was very excited to be able to spend every moment with him that I could. Pulling up into the school parking lot, I parked my Jeff next to Jacobs rabit, which was also red. We all have a thing for red vehicles it seems. Uh, I've never noticed that before, oh well! I reached into my back seat to grab my backpack. When I turned back around, I seen my door was already open and Embry was standing behind it with a big grin on his face. As I unbuckled my seatbelt Embry reached his hand out to help me out of my small truck.

"Well thank you kind sir." I courtied to him.

"Your welcome m'lady." Embry played along as I looped my arm through his as he started leading us to class.

As we walked into our Creative Writing class, yet another class I made him take with me, we said our goodmornings to the teacher, Mrs. Nevile, we took our seats in the back of the class and opened up the laptops supplied by the school. I opened up the chat room that the class had and seen that Embry had already logged in and sent me a message. We typed back and forth over the instant messages while our teacher told us that our next assignment would be a romance story and that we'd have to read them in front of the small classroom if she liked them enough. Groans left most of the guys while the girls did little danced in their chairs, more than glad to write about their fairy tales about their Knight in Shinny Armor.

Embry: I'm going to fail just so I don't have to read it out loud.

Dayton: You would you loser. I'm already half way finished with mine.

Embry: What? How are you half way done? She only told us the assignment twenty minutes ago!

Dayton: I'm a fast typer...

Embry: Its about me isn't it. You know you just wanna go on and on about my sexy body ;)

Dayton: ... actually its about how a guy and a girl were friends forever and than they get married and three years later she's 8 1/2 pregant, they get in a car crash, she dies kid lives. Moral of story, don't own a prius.

Embry: ... all your stories are morbid.

Dayton: You point is?

Embry: ...

Dayton: Thats what I thought. Now get started on your story so you don't fail!

Embry: Fine :(

Dayton: Love you! =)

Embry: Yeah yeah, love you to :)

For the rest of the class I continued to work on my story. I didn't doing the whole orignal story lines that most people do when they write a romantic story so I wanted to go with something I knew no one else in the class would do. Embry and I still sent messages to each other through out the class period. By the time the bell rung, I had already finished my story, printed it off and handed it in while Embry stared at his computer with a blank expression. Letting out a quiet laugh, I grabbed Embrys hand and drug him off to our auto shop class. I had to let him pick some of his classes so he felt a little manly. He had picked auto, which we have every day, indiviual lifetime activities, P.E. but we don't have to run thankfully and what we had forth today, and Animal Science which we had fourth tommorrow. We each picked every other class.

Our full schedual was Creative Writing, Auto, Social Dance 3, and Indiviual Lifetime Activies for our 'A' days. Yes I made him take another dance class with me and he enjoyed it! We goofed around so much in that class. Our 'B' day classes were Medical Anatomy, Auto, Flouriculter and Green House, and Animal Science. The last two classes were actually taugh by the same teacher and in the same room. The teacher, Mr. Bleak (pronounced Blake) was a riot! Althought, the animal science class was now kind of ironic to me with the whole wolf thing, it was funny though.

Clocking in as we walked into the shop for auto, Embry went and opened a door and saved us a bay while I went to get my truck to work on. One of these days I was going to shock the crap out of everyone and bring my car in here. Of course I'm going to have to skip first to do so but I'm okay with that. Once Jeff was in the shops bay, the two of us got my truck lifted and started the proces of rotating the tires.

"Oh great, your back." The school jock, Bret sneered as we walked over towards Embry and me.

"What do you want, Bret." I stressed out while contiuning to take off the tire I was working on.

"Well it'd be nice if you disapeared again but this time for good." Bret challenged.

"Sorry but thats not gonna happen. Now if you would leave me be, I'll leave you be." I spat out, standing up and glaring at him.

Thanks to the shifter genes kicking in, I was a good foot taller then the football player now. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and automaticly leaned into Embry's warm body.

"Still want to be a jerk to her, Bret? Not only could she kick your ass on her own but if your friends decide to help you, our friends will start helping her to. Think about how no girl would want to go out with a guy that got beat up by a girl." Embry growled at Bret while towering over him by at least a foot and a half. The jock just sent us both hateful glares before storming off to his friends on the other side of the shop. Shaking my head, I pulled away from Embry's conforting body and started pulling of the tires again. For the rest of auto class, Embry and I goofed off while we worked on Jeff.

"Freedom!" I yelled out as I burst through the doors after the final bell rang.

"Only to be back tomorrow." Quil yelled with fake joy.

"Killjoy." I called to him as I skipped to my truck, leaving the guys behind me.

Embry, Seth, and I all had patroll right after school today so we all just loaded into my little truck and headed to my house to drop off our stuff before we started. Seth was to take the West and South boarders, Embry to the North and East, while I took the East and South. Two hours had passed before I finally came across a trail on my part of the South boarder. I started to fallow the trail a little, alerting the guys while doing so. The trail started zig zaging in odd directions before it just disapeared at a tree. I looked around confused before I heard laughs over my head. Looking up I seen three leeches up in the trees around me.

Guys hurry!

Trying not to show my panic, I pulled my lip up off my teeth, snarling at the bloodsuckers. All three of them jumped down at the same time. One on each side of me and one behind. I tried to focus on all them that at once but it was to hard. They all started attacking at once throwing me into trees and slowing breaking both my hind legs from gripping so tight. With every tree that I slammed into or every time they grabbed a hold of me, I let out a cry of pain.

Help me

Hitting a tree once again, I felt to the ground, letting out a soft whine, my vision started slipping away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short but I don't care. I didn't get any comments on the last chapter so I didn't have much motivation to make a long update.
The truck in the picture is actually my truck. Its before he got repainted and it was also the only picture I could find of him on my computer, which confuses me because I have taken tons of pictures of him...
Comment people and you get longer updates!