Status: Active peeps

I'm a What?

In The Beginnng

My life was a wonderful childhood. My parents are together and I thought nothing could come between us...or that's what I thought. When I was 13 I began to sense some changes with me. I became more aggressive to the people around me and it started scaring the living hell out of me. Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I'm Star Bisselle and I've just turned 18 years old. My hair is jet black with a white stripe down the middle with red streaks only in the white and Neon green tips. I play guitar and some on the piano. I'm just wondering what the fuck these changes are? I've asked my parents ad all they said was rebellion against the system but I suspect more than that. My senses are increased and I can hear things before I even get close. What the hell? What is wrong with me?

I'm in bed playing random shit on my guitar just to help me sleep. I finished my song and set the guitar down beside my bed. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*MIDNIGHT~*~*~*~*~*~

I woke up suddenly with my body aching and in horrific pain. I looked down at my hurting hands and my nails began growing out and bleeding profusely. I screamed loudly hoping my parents would come into my room to see what was wrong. No one ever came. My bone began to crack and hair formed on my body everywhere. I slowly got out of bed and made my way downstairs. I fell to the ground as my features began creature-like. My last scream before the pain flew away was a howl. I busted through the door and ran through the woods in search for prey.

'What the hell am I doing?' I thought but I just couldnt stop myself. I smelled the presence of a buck and I quietly snuck up on it. It never noticed me. I jumped up quickly and down onto it's back. It bucked but I held on tightly with my claws. I then dug my teeth into the animal's neck cutting it's jugular and jumpng off watching it die slowly and thrying to run off. It died quickly and I began to devour it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I slowly opened my eyes and seen the dead dear carcus and jumped up. My clothes were no longer shreded. I looked around the woods and had no clue where I was.

"What the hell happened to me?" I said out loud and looked down at my hands. They were bloody from the deer but they were perfectly normal. I began walking the opposite direction of the deer and soon found my house. I seen some guys sitting outside with my dad. Who were they? I crouched down and listened to their conversation.

"Donner, have you told your daughter yet?" one man said. He was wearing a Harley-Davidson tank top and black skinny jeans. His head was saved and one side of his lip was peirced.

"No Shadows..." My father said.

"Why the fuck are you waiting! She's going to figure it out sometime!" This Shadows guy said.

"I know. I'm sorry sir." My dad was cowering at the man. I cocked my head to the side not knowing what to make of it.

"Where is Star?" Shadows said. How the hell did he know my name?

"I heard her leave last night. She was changing for the first time last night. She hasnt come back home."

"Vengeance, Gates! Go look for Star. Bring her back here so her father can tell her what she really is. I seen a tall man look towards my way. His hair was jet black and covered one of his eyes.

"You wont have to look far." This man man said and pointed at me. I stood to my feet and began to run. I heard the footsteps of 2 other men. I hid behind a tree and looked as they sniffed the air. The went off in separate directions and I sat down on the ground. I heard a twig snap and I stood to my feet looking around. The 2 men who chased me came into view. I growled lowly at them and they never backed down.

"Star listen. Your father needs to tell you something." One man said his hair was jet black too and his eyes were an emerald green. I could feel his aura floating around me trying to intemidate me. It was working. I sat down and looked at my hands. I wiped the blood on my pants but it only smudged the stains.

"Please come with us." I nodded not wanting a fight with these strong men. I followed them to my house where my father and the others were still sitting on the porch. I sat down on the steps in front of them.

"Sweetheart. You need to go with these men."

"What? Why?" I said.

"They are going to teach you how to control what you really are."

"What I really am? Stop speaking in fucking riddles father!" I said standing to my feet. I seen the guy they call Shadows' eyes changed from brown to red. I sat back down noticing his dominance.

"Please go pack and wash up. Tell your mother goodbye." I nodded and stood to my feet and walking into the house. I went to my room where my mother was sitting on my bed.

"Mom?" I said and she looked up at me smiling.

"Hey baby girl."

"Mom, who are those men out there?" I said as I grabbed a bag and started packing my things.

"They will tell you. We cannot."

"Why mom? Why cant you?" I questioned and she didnt answer. I finished packing and went into the bathroom and washing the blood off my body and out of my hair. I canged into a pair of black skinny jeans and attached some chains to them. My shirt was a black and red button up. Mom grabbed my bag and I got my guitar and we made our way down the stairs. I hugged her goodbye before walking out the smashed front door and to the men who I would be staying with. I didnt like it but it looked like I had no choice.

"Vengeance put her things in the truck." Shadows said and he obeyed him. I handed him my bag and guitar and put my things into the black Chevy truck. The tall man stood beside me and ushered me towards the truck and I got in. The rest of the guys got in and Shadows began driving away from my home. I looked back to see my mom and dad standing there waving goodbye. I turned back around and hung my head. Who knows what they were going to tell me or teach me for that matter.

We arrived at the house and we all went in. I looked around the spacous cabin.

"Go get her things and I'll talk to her up in her room." Shadows said. He gave me a look to follow him and I reluctantly did. He opened the door to my room and I sat down on the bed. He stood in front of me.

"What I'm about to say will shock you but it's something your parents should have told you when you were 13."

"What?" I said coldly.

"You're a wolf. Those pains you experienced yesterday was you changing. I'm guessing it was your first time."

"Yeah it was." I said.

"When you were 13 your aggression was turning on everyone and you had no idea why."

"How did you know?" I asked confused.

"I went through the same thing. So have the others."

"Who are you anyways?" I questioned.

"I'm Matt. The leader of Avenged Sevenfold. Just like you, I am a wolf and the alpha of this entire area." I looked at him in disbelief. The door opened and the others stood before me with my things.

"These guys are Zacky, Jimmy, Johnny, and Brian. They are also wolves. They, along with myself will be teaching you how to control. You are also an apprentice waiting to join. I make the decisions on who joins my pack." Shadows explained. I shook my hed thinking to myself that this is just a dream.

"Star..this is not a dream." Shadows said and I looked at him weirdly. How did he know I was thinking that?

"I can sense your thoughts. I guess you could say I'm a mind reader." I rubbed my eyes.

"I'll let you sleep. Your training starts tomorrow." he said and they all left my room. I laid back on my bed and hoped that the pains of yesterday wouldnt come back.

"
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and subscribe.

This is my 1st ever A7X story with them being wolves. Awesome huh?