Status: Active peeps

I'm a What?

Dragged Down, Knocked Out, and Over Powered For the Glory Of It

~~~~~~~~~MATT'S POV~~~~~

I stood there as people came up to me talking. I looked over and Brian was running full speed over to me.

"Brian dude slow down. What's going on?" I said.

"Star....She's in trouble!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Star ran into the woods and she is now surrounded by wolves. Please gather everyone and hurry!"

"Attention everyone! Star is in trouble! Change and follow me into the woods!" I yelled and jumped up changing into my black wolf. We all ran into the woods in search of Star. Brian led us to where he left her and she wasnt there. I sniffed the ground and noticed a struggle. We all followed quietly to the drag tracks and seen it was the Five Finger Death Punch's new territory. I growled quietly and told everyone to circle around the perimeter. I was getting her back no matter what happens.

~~~~~~~~STAR'S POV~~~~

I looked into the face of a different wolf but I've seen him somewhere before. He approached me but I wasnt backing down.

"You killed my brother in arms...Now it's my turn for revenge but your death will be slow and painful." he said in my thoughts. He lept at me and we struggled in a fighting match. He kicked me down into the embankment and I hit a rock knocking me out cold.

I woke up to someone slapping my lightly on the face. I opened my eyes and there was a woman looking at me with sadness.

"I'm sorry about them...They get rough with people."

"Who are you and where am I?" I asked and I tried pulling my hands down to my side. I looked up and they were tied.

"My name is Barbed and you're in Five Finger Death Punch territory."

"I need to get out of here." I whispered.

"Dont worry. I'll come back and let you go under one condition."

"Shoot." I said.

"You get me and my daughter Nature out of here."

"I will. I pormise." I said smiling and she nodded. I looked up and seen the man I fought with come into the building. He came close to me and Barbed stepped aside. He slapped me across the face and I looked at him with anger. My teeth grew inside my mouth and he punched me. I felt the blood pour down my mouth and I spit it in his face. He grabbed me by the troat and started to squeeze tight. Barbed stepped in and stopped him before he could o any more damage. I knew she was coming back later.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment