Status: Active peeps

I'm a What?

Talk To Me

It was now midnight and time for my ass to get to bed. I got up from the couch and back to my room. I opened the door and she was still laying there in wolf form. I could tell something was wrong with her. I sat down on the bed next to her and her head look up and me but went back down. I put my hand on her back.

"What's wrong Star?" I asked and she never moved.

"Please talk to me." I said and she put her head on my lap again. I watched as she blinked tears away and I brought her closer to me.

"I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry about?" I asked in her mind.

"Everything. How I've been and running off like I did."

"It's alright Star...I know you miss your parents." I said and she finally changed back into her human form.

"I miss them more than anyone will ever know Matt...How am I supposed to come to terms with their death when I just cant let them go."

"You'll never be able to get over a death sweetheart. It's very hard to but if you do, then your life will be better."

She got up from the bed and walked over to the window.

"I just don't want to be a wolf anymore. I just want to fade away.."

"No you don't. That's just the depression talking." I said walking over to her and wrapping her arms around her. I could feel her hot tears on my shirt.

"You want to go to sleep?" I asked and she nodded. I took her over to the bed and she laid down as I stripped down to my boxers. I laid in bed side her and wrapped my arms around her.

~~~~~~STAR'S POV~~~~~~~

I laid there in bed with Matt as he snored lightly just thinking about what he said. I needed to do a little bit of soul searching. I needed to know why my parents never told me why I was a wolf. Were they trying to protect me? If they were, what were they trying to protect me from. I felt Matt roll over onto his other side and I climbed out of bed as he moved. I was leaving. I had to ask my grandparents why they never told me. They would know. I made my exit out of his room and over to mine. I filled my backpack full of clothes and wrote down a note for Matt to find. I knew he would be mad either way so what would it hurt.

I finished the note and slipped quietly back into his room. I placed the note on my pillow and walked out shutting the door gently. I made my way down the stairs and out the door once again. I changed into my wolf form because I could cover more ground that way. I first wanted to stop at my parents grave and then their house.

I trotted down the same dirt path as I did last night to my parents graves. I sat down in the dirt and looked up to the sky and then back to their grave markers.

I need my questions answered mom and dad. I'm going to grandma and grandpa's for answers.

With that I left to go to their house and search for anything that might help. I walked down the road until I seen the house and ran the rest of the way there. I opened the door and walked in and shut the door behind me. I changed back into my human form and started searching my parents house. I went into my father's study and checked the drawers in his desk. I picked up the keys hoping something in here could be opened. I pulled on one of the drawers and it was locked. I found the right key that fit it and I opened it.

I pulled out stacks of paper work that my father was doing. I looked down at one of the papers. Why would my father have contracts for Five Finger Death Punch? I read on and it said that he was a member of their clan. Why was he member of their clan when he was on the Avenged Sevenfold side? I kept searching through the papers and found a list of things. I read though it and it was about me. I folded up the paper and headed out of the room.

I went into my room and opened my closet and pulled out the little black box I had hidden from everyone. I opened it up and brought out a picture of me and my parents. I grabbed some money I had saved up and put it into my pocket. I put the box out on the bed and left it their for anyone who would be coming to find me. I headed out of my room and went into my parents room. I looked into a jewelry box my mother had and I took out a necklace she always wore.

I headed out my house and looked at it as I walked away. I took everything I had in my pockets out and placed them into my bag. I changed into my wolf form and grabbed my bag in my mouth and headed off towards my grandmother's house. It was surely going to be a 4 hour long trip.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? subscribers?

I know it's been a while since I updated. there's been a lot of crazy crap going on.