Status: Active peeps

I'm a What?

I Want MY Answers

The sun was now coming up and I knew my grandparents were probably awake. I changed back into my human form and walked up to the door. I knocked and heard someone from behind the door. I heard every lock unlock until the door came open.

"Star?" the woman said and I nodded.

"Please come in." She stepped back from the door and I walked in. I looked around the place and wondered if they could answer my questions. She ushered me to the couch and I sat down as she handed me a glass of water. I took a sip before setting it down.

"Grandma...I need some answers." I said looking down at my hands.

"I already know why you're here. You father said that you would probably want answers someday about why they never told you about your state."

"Exactly. Why didn't they tell me that I was going to be transforming into a wolf?" I asked as she sat down in the rocking chair in front of me.

"You see when a young man or woman turns to their wolf side is on their fifteenth birthday. Since you never changed on that day they though you were born a human but when you turned later down the road, they knew they made a mistake. They should have told you about why you are the way you are."

"Okay I understand that but what I understand is this." I pulled papers out of my bag and handed them to my grandma. She looked at them and shook her head.

"Your father told me about this. He was a spy for the clan of Death Punch sent to Avenged to see what their fighting tactics were. He never thought he would find a wife over there and marry her and have you. He got away with it for a while but after your first phasing, they got wind of him again and killed him and you mother."

"So Ivan was the one who killed my parents?" I asked and she shook her head.

"It was Ivan but it was also David of Disturbed. They joined forces so they could defeat Avenged. When Avenged teamed up with Slipknot they were outnumbered so they couldn't fight them." I nodded and listened to my grandma tell me everything she knew I would have questions to.

"You look tired. Have you slept?"

"No I came straight here from my parents house. I would love to lay down though." I said. She got up and went into the hall and grabbed 2 towels.

"Here take a shower and settle in your mother's room." She handed me the towels and I grabbed the clothes out of my bag and went into the bathroom. I turned on the hot water and stripped off my dirty clothes before stepping into the shower. When I finished my shower I got dressed and grandma came into my mother's room.

"Here this tea will help you sleep better." I took the cup out of her hand and drank some of it. It was really good. I downed the rest of it and laid down giving her the cup back. I closed my eyes and went right to sleep. I guess I was more tired than I thought I was.

~~~~~~MATT'S POV~~~~~~

I woke up to my bed empty but a note laying on the pillow. I opened it up and began to read.

Matt,
I'm sorry but I have to leave you again but I will be back. I have some much needed questions answered that none of you could ever tell me. I will be back don't worry.

Star


I got up and dressed before walking downstairs and rounding up the guys. I was fixing to leave the house when the house phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"Matt this is Star's grandmother."

"Hey how are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm pretty good but I know you're probably fixing to go out and look for Star and I just wanted to let you know that I answered all her questions but I gave her something to make her sleep until you guys get here."

"Thanks. We'll be over there in a few." I said before hanging up. I walked outside to the guys and we piled into the truck and I drove over to Star's grandparent's house. The drive seemed so short but it was 4 hours away. I pulled into their driveway and she came to the door and let us in.

"What all did you tell her? I asked as I sat down.

"I told her about her father being involved with Death Punch and Disturbed."

"How was he involved with Death Punch and Disturbed?" I asked.

"He told me he was a spy for Ivan to see how your fighting techniques were so they could overtake you. He never thought he would meet my daughter and have a child. He seen how you guys treat their members and he didn't want to be with Ivan and his gang anymore."

"Did he ever get s chance to tell Ivan about us?" I asked sitting forward.

"No he didn't. If he had Ivan would be all over you guys by now."

"Good. Is she still asleep?" I asked and she nodded.

"Show me her room." I said and she stood up and I followed her to a room where her sleeping body rests.

"Jimmy. Take her out to the truck and stay with her." I said and he nodded picking her up gently and carrying her out of the room. I grabbed her bag and put her clothes into the bag before zipping it up. I through it over my shoulder and walked out of the room.

"Don't let anyone know what you've just told us." I said hugging her.

"I wont sir." I smiled at her and left the house. I got into the driver's seat and headed back to the cabin. I pulled into our driveway and Jimmy took her out of the truck. I had him follow me to my room and lay her down on the bed. I made sure the windows were locked and headed out of my bedroom. I locked the door and slipped the key into my pocket. I went back downstairs and discussed everything with the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? subscriptions?