Status: Active peeps

I'm a What?

Death Before Dishonor

I woke up with the sun shining down into my face. I slowly opened my eyes and seen I was back in Matt's room. I pulled myself up out of bed and went into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and seen pure hatred burning in my eyes. I don't care how I do it but i want Ivan dead. I fixed my messy hair and walked out of the bathroom. I pulled open the door and walked down to the kitchen where Zacky was cooking food and Matt was sitting down at the table drinking coffee. I sat down beside Matt.

"How did I get back home?" I asked rubbing my head.

"Your grandmother called us and we went to get you." I sighed loudly.

"I still have more things to ask her. I want my answers Matt. Everyone including you know why and what I want." I said slamming my hand down on the table. Matt stood to his feet and I lowered my head.

"I know Ivan along with David killed your parents but you've killed David. Isn't that enough?"

"I want him dead! Don't you understand that? He's caused my parents too much harm. Don't you feel like you need revenge on them? I sure as hell and I'll get my revenge with or without your help." I said standing to my feet. I walked out the front door and I could hear Matt right behind me. He grabbed my arm and I looked at him ruefully.

"You're not going alone. You know what fucking happened last time."

"I don't care anymore Matt! I fucking don't. As long as he's still alive and treating his wolves like fucking shit, there's nothing to stop him. Now you can remove your hand or lose it." I said getting angrier. He growled lowly but I didn't back down. I changed into my wolf and stood my ground as he changed. He circled me and then charged. I kicked him off of me and he came right back and he bit down on the paw that always hurt me but I bit him right in the back of his shoulder blades. I felt blood running down my fur as he bit down on my side. I could feel myself being lifted up and I looked over at Zacky who held me back and Brian held Matt.

"Stop this! I know I don't rank to you Matt but you don't fight her. You told us that you don't fight pups and especially one who is full of so much anger she doesn't even know what she's doing." Brian yelled. I calmed down and changed back into my human and pulled up my shirt where he bit down. Matt changed back too and I pushed Zacky off of me. I walked away from everyone. I made my way over to my parents grave and sat down.

When I looked at their headstones I broke down and cried.

"Mom...dad what have I done?" I said with my head lowered and wiping my eyes.

"You were just angry sweetheart." I looked over and seen my mom standing over me. I slowly got to my feet.

"Mom?" I said as the tears formed again.

"Yes sweetheart. I know how you feel. Ivan killed a very special person to me when I was really little. Your grandfather. I wanted to get my revenge but your grandmother wouldn't permit it. Yes, your father was a member of Death Punch and associated with Disturbed but when he seen how good Matt treated his clan, he wanted this life for him. He didn't want them destroyed. Matt is just trying to protect you. He knows that you could get hurt if you go out and kill him. Do it on terms."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"What I mean is, Ivan wants you dead and Matt and everyone who lives in that house. If he tries something on one of you a war will be started. A battle that will tell the future for all the members under Ivan.Go back to Matt and submit yourself to him and he will know."

"How can I do that when I fought him?" I questioned.

"He's a very forgiving person. Trust me but he wont forgive himself if you were hurt." My mom started fading off in front of my eyes.

"Trust in his words Star....He's your only hope in defeating Ivan."

"Mom?" I said as she completely faded away. How am I supposed to just go up to him with him ignoring me? I started my way back to the house from the graves thinking about how to approach Matt with my apology. I reached the steps and sat down too afraid to open the door and walk in. I put my face in my hands and just sat there until the door opened. I looked back and seen Matt propped up against the door frame. I slowly stood to my feet and walked the rest of the way up the stairs and lowered my head to Matt. I felt his fingers go under my chin and lift up my head. I looked into his eyes and he kissed me.

"I'm sorry Matt...I didn't mean to do what I did." I said. He brought me close to him and held me tightly.

"It's alright Star. I just don't want you getting hurt. I would never be able to forgive myself if something bad happened to you."

"I know." I looked back up to him and he kissed me again. This kiss was full of passion and meaning.

"Come on to bed. In the morning we have a meeting with Corey Taylor and Ivan Moody. We are discussing the statistics for a war." I nodded and followed him into the house and up to his room. I laid down on the bed and felt him slide in behind me and wrap his loving arms around me. The heat that radiated off his body comforted me and slowly made me drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to Matt's presence gone from the bed so I got up and showered like every morning putting on some comfortable clothes before heading downstairs to eat breakfast with everyone. I was having a funny feeling that I just couldn't shake off but I'm trying my best to ignore it. I finished breakfast and helped Zacky clean and put away dishes. Matt motioned me to follow him outside and I did and sat right down beside me as the clan of Slipknot showed up. I breathed in the air and smelled the scent of Ivan and stood to my feet growling. Matt grabbed my hand and I sat down. Ivan walked out of the woods with his group right behind him. Matt stood to his feet and walked off the porch and stood beside Corey. The guys came out of the house and Jimmy stood on my left with Johnny on my right.

I started holes right through Ivan as he looked in my direction. I wanted him so bad right now. I just wanted to rip out his throat and watch him slowly die. Jimmy sensed my anger and put a hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and he smiled. I turned my attention back to Matt.

"Ivan you have hurt so many people in your clan and so many have left you and came here because we treat our wolves right. Two people in particular was Star's parents. You killed them because Donner wouldn't spy on us for you. He met a wonderful girl and you killed her just to make yourself seem like a fucking bad ass. Star here has killed David now she wants your blood." I smiled at Matt's words because they were all too true.

"She'll never defeat me. David was weak anyways. I would have killed him myself at the first chance. She'll die and be right beside her fucking parents." I stood to my feet and made my way over to Ivan.

"Don't ever talk about my dead parents again or I'll kill you right now." I said with anger in my heart.

"You couldn't even kill the eldest member in my group." I growled at him and started to go after him but Matt held me back. Venom dripped from my mouth as the anger poured out of me like a raging river.

"You'll find out soon enough who can defeat who." I said and I turned and walked back to the porch sitting down.

"The war will begin in one week when the moon is full." Corey announced. Ivan smirked and waved his men back into the woods where he followed right behind them. Matt came back to me and licked my cheek. I smiled and bowed my head. I will be ready and I will gladly take death before dishonor.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?

I know it's been a while since I wrote on this one but I've been extremely busy and writer's block is a major bitch.