Status: Active peeps

I'm a What?

Training For Battle

For the Past 5 days I've been waking up and changing into my workout clothes and heading down to the gym. I set the treadmill to the speed I have been running and started. I kept my thoughts on what happened to my mother and father and how I defeated David. Ivan's words played back in my head and I ran fast and soon I reached my limit. I turned off the treadmill and headed over to the weights and began lifting. I started small and worked my way up to lift over 200 pounds. I stopped lifting and headed upstairs for more water since I had drank all that was in the cooler downstairs. I pulled open the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and chugged it down. I sat down on the counter as Matt walked into the room.

"You've been training awful good these past few days. Are you sure you want to fight Ivan?"

"Matt you know how bad I want that son of a bitch. He thinks I wont be able to kill him and he's sadly mistaken. I've learned a whole lot from fighting David and defeating him so I know that I need to step it up a notch. I'm doing this in honor of my mom and dad. He had no right to do what he did to them." I said wiping off my face.

"I sweetheart but I don't want you hurt."

"I know you don't Matt but this is something I need to do..no it's something I have to do. He wont hurt me Matt and if he does then I'll be alright. I want whoever doesn't want Ivan as a leader to come be with us. I'm sure they have been treated like total shit while under his command." I said proudly. Matt smiled at me and came over to me. He put him hand on each side of the counter and kissed me passionately. He looked into my eyes and I could see the love that presented itself. I really do love Matt. and I know now that he loves me.

After my little love encounter with Matt, I went back down to the weight room and did the whole rough routine over again. I wasn't going to stop training until I either passed out or was just too tired to go on. I know by the day of the full moon, I'll be ready and able to fight Ivan and defeat him but most of all get retribution for my parents horrible massacre.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

2 chapters in one day...pretty good for me. Maybe i'll try for 3 who knows.