Status: Active peeps

I'm a What?

Going To War

Today is the day...The personal war between myself and Ivan Moody. My body had been changing a lot since my intense workouts preparing for this very day and I was starting to like it. My ability to fight has increased and I know in my heart that I can take down Ivan for good and free the people who want out of his sadistic clan. I rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom for a much needed shower. When I finished, I headed downstairs where everyone was sitting and talking. As I entered the room, everything went dead silent. Matt was staring intently at me and I wondered why.

"Don't stop talking on my account guys." I said grabbing a bottle of water form the fridge.

"It's business between clan leaders. Wait outside with the others." I nodded and left the house. I sat down on the porch steps watching all the others sitting around talking. I looked over the crowd and soon I felt a tug against my shirt. I looked down to see a little girl.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Are you really going to fight Ivan by yourself?"

"Yes I sure am." I said smiling.

"Is he a bad man?"

"Very bad." I said and I patted the little girl's head.

"Did he do something bad?" I picked the child up and sat her down on my lap.

"Yes he did. He did a horrible thing." I said looking at her seriously.

"What did he do?"

"He took something from me. Something very special." I explained.

~~~~~~~MATT'S POV~~~~~~~

"Matt you cant let Star fight Ivan. She may think she's strong enough but I know she isn't."

"Corey...if I don't let her fight him, then she'll go out on her own and do it in secret and she'll be hurt worse." I explained.

"If you think it's best that she do it, then I'll support it but if she gets into any trouble with him, then I'll step in."

"That would be the right thing to do. Now let's join the others and enjoy these few hours before the battle." I said smiling. We stood up from our places, shook hands, and walked out the door. I stopped at the door when I seen Star with a young child on her lap.

"Very Special?"

"Yes...Ivan took my family away from me." Star said.

"Your family?"

"Yes....I miss them to this day." She said showing no sadness to this you girl.

"I bet. I would miss my family if something happened to them." She smiled at the little girl as she looked up at me and jumped off her lap. She turned her head and looked at me as I propped myself in the doorway.

"You sure do have a way with kids." I said smiling.

"Yeah...Makes me miss...never mind." I went over and sat down next to her.

"Miss what?" I asked concerned.

"My little sister...."

"Sister? I didn't know you had a sister?" I said.

"I did...but she died. She was no older than that little girl. She was...playing one day outside and was happy as could be and then overnight she took a turn for the worse. It began with what we thought was a cold...but when she died...we couldn't figure out what caused it."

"Damn...Does anyone know about her death?" I asked holding her hand in mine.

"No...when she died...we buried her under her bedroom window." I pulled her up and over into my lap and held her close to me.

"I'm sorry baby...I didn't know that." I said kissing her cheek.

"No one knew...I mean until now." I rubbed my hand gently over her back in comfort and she seemed to be calming down a lot. We enjoyed the last few hours before battle with entertainment by slipknot and Star singing and playing. It was a really enjoyable day...I watched as Star put her guitar just inside the door and walked off from the rest of the clan without being seen. I followed quietly behind her as she made her way to the grave of her mother and father. She sat down and touched the stone with her hand before she spoke.

"Tonight mom and dad...you will have justice. I know in my heart I'm strong enough to beat Ivan once and for all. I will do it mom and dad....I don't care how long it takes but Ivan needs to die for what he did to you. I love you mom and dad...I will come back here after the battle." she said and she rose to her feet and walked back down towards the house. I followed her back and quickly entered the back door so she wouldn't know I followed her. I know it wasn't right to spy on her while she went to see her parents but I'm not taking any chances. Ivan's men could pop up and get her.

~~~~~~~~~STAR'S POV~~~~~

After talking to my parents, I walked back to the house and sat down in the chair I was in. I'm ready to fight. Corey, Matt, and Paul all came to my side and stood looking out over the crowd.

"Attention!" Matt yelled. I couldn't help but cover my ears. Everyone immediately lined up in there own clans facing the 3 leaders. I stood to my feet next to Matt.

"It's now time to go into battle. For Star it's her own personal war against Five Finger Death Punch's leader Ivan Moody. I know some of you might not make it home but your death will be honored when we all come back home." I smiled at how compassionate Matt is about his clan and the clan of his allies.

"All members of the Slipknot clan, when Star defeats Moody whoever from their clan comes to our side or the Avenged Sevenfold side will be treated like they have always been apart of our clans. Those wolves are searching for a better life and this is their opportunity. Fight hard and well gentlemen." Corey said. Matt took my hand and led me down the steps of our porch and into the woods along with the others. We walked into the battle grounds where no cage was set up, only a bare patch of ground. I seen Ivan and wanted him right then. We all changed into our wolves and stood our ground as Ivan's gang charged at us.

One of his members jumped on me and I quickly took him down and killed him and I locked my eyes directly on Ivan. I ran up to him and he charged at me as well. He slapped me with his huge paw and sent me flying down to the ground. All the other wolves stopped fighting and locked their eyes on the 2 of us. I stood to my feet and began circling Ivan as he did to me. He leaped forward towards me and I bit straight into the back of his neck. He tried slinging me off but my grip was on harder than he could throw me off. He fell onto his back making me let go of his tattered and bloody fur. I stood to my feet and he grabbed a hold of my back leg biting and clawing. I clamped my teeth deeply into his neck and he let me go.

I stood there looking into his eyes never letting go of his neck. I put my paws under his jaw and pushed down as I pulled my head up. His yelps were loud but I blocked them out by the rage of my mom and dad's deaths. His neck poured blood as the chunk of flesh in my mouth hung there. His eyes were the eyes of defeat but I wasn't having any of it. I threw the flesh away and jumped on him. Biting on his stomach and clawing at his chest.

"Star he's dead!" Matt said in my thoughts. I stopped fighting him and stood over him looking at the damage I done to this wolf. I looked at the crowd of people who stared at my blood covered white fur. Matt came over to me and nudged with his muzzle. I limped away from the crowd and into the woods back towards the house. My leg was really hurting. I laid down on the ground and licked the huge gash and claw marks that covered my legs. I couldn't reach the ones on my back. I tried to stand but almost fell again if it wasn't for Matt. He held me up until Zacky put me on Matt's back and we went back to the house. He laid me down on the porch and Zacky changed back into a human and ran into the house.

I changed back to human and felt the scratches with my hand. Blood was running down my hand where I touched the scratches. Matt sensed my discomfort and began licking carefully on my wounds. I laid my head down feeling the loss of blood taking over my body. I closed my eyes but Matt kept nudging me to stay away. I shook my head no and closed my eyes completely.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?

Just letting you all know that I am currently working on a new A7X wolf story. It should be posted within the week. I'm not really sure yet.