Status: Active peeps

I'm a What?

This Is Training?

I woke up the next morning to the smell of food. Luckily those pains never cmae back and I'm hoping they never will. I made my way down the stairs following the scent of food. I got to the kitchen and seen Zacky preparing breakfast. I sat down at the bar.

"Hello Star." Zacky said.

"Hey Zacky. That sure does smell good."

"Thank you. I'm going to have to call the guys down in a few minutes." Zacky said smiling at me.

"Alright." I was a bit confused.

"Oh...You voice hasnt gotten louder yet. You might want to cover your ears." He said as he finished up breakfast. I seen him put the skillet in the sink and I immediately covered my ears.

"Breakfast!!" Zacky yelled. I uncovered my ears and heard running footsteps. I could hear Jimmy, Johnny and Brian all racing to get to the kitchen first. Zacky made us a plate in a hurry and sat it down in front of me. I started to take a bite but he stopped me. Soon everyone was in the kitchen waiing for Matt. Matt came down and sat at the head of the table.

"So Star. Did you sleep well?" Matt asked me and I nodded.

"Good. Zacky will train with you first after breakfast. He will be teaching you survial skills, Johnny will be teaching you medicines, Jimmy with endurance, and Brian and myself will teach you fighting skills." I nodded again. He looked at me confused.

"What?" I said.

"Nothing. I mean you didnt answer Matt when you were being talked to. Should we show her what happens when you dont listen to a leader?" Brian said smirking.

"I think we should." Matt said. They got up and feeling intimidate I stood to my feet. A low growl escaped their throats as they cam closer to me. Their eyes changed. I bent down on the floor and they hovered over me.

"She learns fast." Brian said smiling. We walked back over to the table and finished eating. Johnny and Jimmy cleaned the dishes as Zacky and I went outside.

"Zacky? How am I supposed to control myself? I dont get how Survival Skills, Medicine, Endurance, and Fighting has anything to do with controling what I change into." I said.

"You will see. The last test is all of us helping you control. Your parents should have done it but they never even told you."

"Yeah. So what do I do first?" I asked and he explained while we walked into the woods. He told me if I ever get separated from the pack, how I would be able to find my way back. The rest of the day was spent with Zacky. He told me that tomorrow would be Johnny's turn to help me train. We walked into the house and straight up the my room. I opened the door and Matt was sitting on my bed.

"Hey Matt." I said.

"Hello Star. How was your training?"

"It was fun. Tiring but fun." I said rubbing my neck.

"Good. Take a shower and rest. Medicine is a little difficult to learn."

"Oh dont I know it." I said as he left the room. I got my pajamas and went into the bathroom lockig the door. I made sure the water was good and hott before stepping in. The water rolled down my back and it felt so damn good. I finished washing up and stepped out drying off and changing. I walked out of the bathroom and laid down. I starred out into the night sky wondering what it's going to be like when I'm done with training. I slowly closed my eyes and went into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments and subscribe?

I know its short but the next few chapters I think will be that way.