Status: Active peeps

I'm a What?

Recovering

I woke up on my stomach in Matt's bed. I didn't see him beside me so I tried getting up but it hurt way to much to even try. I heard the door open and Zacky came in with some more bandaging and a bottle of pills.

"Hey how are you feeling?"

"Hurting." I said lowly.

"I thought you would be. I need to change your bandaging and I'm going to give you something for the pain that wont make you got to sleep. Then I'm going to help you downstairs. Matt, Corey, and Paul want to see you." I nodded and Zacky sat down on the bed next to me and gently took off the bandages. I could see the smile on his face.

"You're recovering very nicely. Especially someone who was as bad as you were 4 days ago."

"4 days ago?" I asked confused.

"Yeah. You've been knocked out ever since the battle ended."

"Damn. It only seems like last night I went into battle and defeated Ivan." I said smiling. I felt Zacky put the last bandage on me and he handed me a pill with some water and I chugged both of them down. Zacky instructed me that he was going to swing my feet off the bed and then slowly help me to stand and that's what he did. I stood up with my arm around the back of his neck just until I was able to stand better. I took a few steps to get my balance back and sure enough was able to walk downstairs with no help from Zacky. I walked into the kitchen and all the leaders stood to their feet.

Matt came over and helped me sit down into a chair next to him at the table.

"Star..We just wanted you know that since you have defeated Ivan. 60 new members have come into our clan and yours as well. They are grateful for your fighting against Ivan and ending his terror on the people he hurt." Corey said smiling.

"We have also made you an honorary member of our clan leaders." Paul said smiling from ear to ear. I looked over at Matt and he had the biggest smile I've ever seen from him plastered on his face.

"Now Star..there's some people outside that want to show their gratitude for what you did for them." Matt said standing. He helped me to my feet and we all walked outside onto the porch. The Avenged Clan stood on the left side of me while the Clan of Slipknot was on the right. In the middle were people I seen from the clans of Five Finger Death Punch and Disturbed. Women, children, older men who aren't able to fight battles all stood before me clapping as I stood there. I felt so proud to have saved so many lives and gave them a save place to live where the children wouldn't be either soldiers or bait for the soldiers to fight and the girls wouldn't become whores for the soldiers. The crowd became silent when Matt, Corey, and Paul all raised there hands.

Matt looked over at me and nodded for me to speak.

"Thank you everyone. I really appreciate it but you shouldn't be clapping for me. You should praise the ones who died under the command of Ivan Moody and David Draiman. The ones who lost their lives because of what they've done over the years. Him and David, the clan leader for Disturbed, took something very special away from me that I cant get back...A mom and dad. I Avenged their deaths in the best possible way I could have. I know they are looking down on me proud to call me their daughter....Thank you all very much." I said and I lowered my head in respect to all the people who stood before me. I looked out over the crowd of people and I knew I had found a place where people love what I do.

I might have went through a lot over the past year but I believe the years to come will be the happiest.

~~~~~~~~UNKNOWN POV~~~~~

I looked at Star as she spoke out to the crowd. What a bunch of bullshit. My father did everything for those greedy fucking wolves and they had no appreciation. She Avenged her parents death..and I know young Jason and I will Avenge our father's deaths to the max. I nudged Jason and we headed off into the woods back towards our own clans. I will kill everyone who is ever close to that bitch and I think I'll start with her friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh wow!

Part 2 coming soon