Status: Active peeps

I'm a What?

Who Was That?

The guys all changed back to their human form and walked back to the truck.

"Who was that?" I asked confused.

"That was one of the members of Five Finger Death Punch. He was scouting our area and we drove him off." Brian said rubbing his arm.

"Are they like us?" I asked again.

"Yes they are. They team up with Disturbed to fight for territories. They want ours but that ain't going to happen." Jimmy smirked.

"What makes you so sure?" I said confused.

"We team up with Slipknot. Corey Taylor and Paul Gray are the strongest in their group."

"Oh so they're like Allies?" I said and Matt nodded.

"Let's get going." Matt said and we got back into the truck and headed on towards my parents house. Brian pulled into the driveway and I seen they fixed the door. I jumped out and ran up to the door opening it.

"Mom? Dad?" I called out but no one answered. Something wasn't sitting right. I walked throughout the house and never seen them. I walked up the stairs and knocked on their bedroom door.

"Mom? Dad?" I said but it was silence. I opened their door to see my parents laying on the floor in a pool of blood. Teeth and claw marks covered them. My mother and father's throats were ripped out. I sat down looking at me dead parents. I was outraged. Who the fuck would do something like this? I stood to my feet and punched a hole in the thin wall. I heard running footsteps and I seen the guys standing in the doorway.

"Jimmy, Zacky. Take her outside." Matt said and I walked out on my own. I walked outside of the house pacing back and forth while Jimmy and Zacky tried their best to calm me down. I seen the front door open and Brian and Johnny carried out my parents. I looked away from them and down to the ground. I seen footprints that turned into a human print. My blood began to boil as I seen them go into the woods. I started walking away from them towards the woods. I jumped and changed into my white wolf state. My eyes were now burning red as I look at Zacky and Jimmy.

"Matt!" Jimmy said and he walked over seeing me in my state.

"What are you doing?" I heard Matt's voice in my head,

"I want revenge." I turned around but Matt stood in front of me in his state of Black wolf. He stared at me telling me I will not go without the others. He walked closer to me but I never crouched down. I was too full of anger and he could sense that. Matt turned back to human.

"Turn back Star." He said and I did as he said. I stood to my feet.

"Just let it out Star. I know you want too." He said again and I clinched my fists and tears ran down my face. I looked into the sky and let out a cry loud enough that the animals in the woods stopped moving. I fell to my knees and started crying. I felt several pairs of hands on my back before Matt took my hand and brought me to my feet.

"Let's get back to the house. We'll bury them in the morning." Matt said and he lead me to the truck letting me sit in the front seat. I knew Brian was going to question it but I sent him a glare that would have killed him in an instant. The drive back to Matt's seemed foREVer. He pulled into the driveway and we all got out. I went into the house and straight to my room locking myself in. I knew someone would come up but I'm not answering them. I sat down on the bed and played a song my mother used to sing me to sleep. I laid back in bed and closed my eyes. Tears ran down the side of my face. Why the hell did this happen to them? Who fucking took their lives? I will get my fucking revenge even if I have to leave here in the middle of the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment and subscribe?