Status: Active peeps

I'm a What?

Taking My Revenge

I heard a knock on my door but I quietly turned over and pretended to be asleep. I heard the click of the door unlock and my light turning off. The door shut and I opened my eyes. I waited until I heard everyone's door shut before I got out of bed and climbed out of my window. I jumped down to the ground landing on my feet. I looked around and no ones light was on in their bedrooms. I jumped up taking on my wolf form. I trotted off down through the woods to my parents house. When I reached the cabin I followed the sent of the tracks. I came to a sign telling me to turn back. I was entering Disturbed Territory. I kept going through until I seen a guard and he never even heard me coming. I snuck up behind him knocking him out cold. I was about to kill the asshole until I seen another wolf. I backed up into the woods and hid in a bush. I watched as the wolf turned into a human. This man was bald and checked out his fallen friend. He looked off into the woods and I jumped into his sight.

"Who the fuck are you?" he said in a low voice. I snarled at him giving him the evilest look I could muster. He turned into a bigger wolf than I was and I knew he had to be the leader.

"Who the fuck are you?" he asked me.

"Your worst fucking nightmare." I circled him.

"You must be apart of the Avenged group."

"That I am. You killed my mom and dad." I said coldly.

"Oh yes I did that. My best work on any wolf." He said smugly and I jumped on him biting his back and legs as he threw me off. I put my sharp claws into his throat and he pushed me off and I hit my back against a tree. I stood back to my feet as the others joined around the leader. A black wolf joined with the one I attacked. They all snarled at me but I wasnt backing down. The black wolf made one of his members lunge at me but I quickly smacked him away. The rest of them ganged up on me and I couldnt fight them off. They bit me every where bringing the blood. The 2 leaders came up to me and knocked me out cold. I could feel myself being lifted onto the back of one of the wolves. I landed on something hard and as I opened my eyes I seen then running away. I tried to stand but quickly fell back down. I looked down at my paw and seen it was twisted.

I got to my feet the best I could and limped back to the house. I fell to the ground as I entered the front yard. I was out cold again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to my human form and a bandage on my arm. I looked around and seen Matt sitting in the chair in front of my bed. I moved on the bed and he looked up. I hung my head as he came over to me.

"Why did you do that? I clearly told you not to go alone!" Matt yelled.

"I'm sorry. I was blinded by rage." I laid back down and he crawled in beside me.

"I know but please dont ever do that again. I called our Allies and they are on their way over. Can you walk?" he asked and I nodded. He got out of bed before me and helped me to my feet. I limped downstairs and seen the guys glaring at me but soon turned to smiles.

"You guys are really starting to confuse me." I said laughing.

"We just wanted to tell you that....that what you did going over into their territory and doing that was a brave thing. You know you could have been killed?" Johnny said.

"I know that but rage is a very powerful thing and will blind you when you least expect it." A knock came to the door as I sat down on the couch. Jimmy got up and ushered 2 men in. Matt stood to his feet and did a bro hug thing and brought them over to me.

"Corey and Paul. I would like you to meet Star. She is the one who went out and did that to the Disturbed group."

"You could have been killed you know." Corey said.

"I know but I didnt give a fuck at the time."

"I know how you feel. We just got word that Disturbed is short a man now. John Moyer was injured badly when she attacked him. This will make it harder for them to fight us when the battle begins." Paul said smiling.

"Battle? What battle?"

"That battle for territories. They've challenged all of us to appear in the fighting grounds next week. Star because you injured John, you will nto be fighting. I mean unless you want real revenge." Paul said smiling.

"I want more revenge. I want to make sure they never mess with me ever again."

"Good. Now the rest of us will be staying here with you Matt." Corey said before walking out of the house. I heard a loud roar and heard the sound of feet running. I went to the door and seen a band of peope running towards the cabin. I smiled. We are deffinately going to beat some ass next week.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? Subscribers?

I know short but the battle is coming up soon.