Rockstar Lost

Wal-Mart

As I browsed the T-shirt aisle in Wal-Mart, I tried to imagine what Matt, or JD as I liked to call him, would wear. Everything he had been wearing was black, including his boxers. I picked up a few dark items and went to find him a pair of jeans.

I wasn’t nosey in nature, but in order to find his size, I checked his jeans before putting them in the clothes bag this morning. JD had asked if I wanted him to go with me but I declined, needing to get away for a bit and analyze the past 48 hours or so.

I thought about my exams, leaving work, and basically coming home with a stranger.

Things seemed so surreal but I knew it wasn’t fake. Did I really want to do this? Did I really have the heart to try again?

Now here I was, getting ahead of myself. JD probably wasn’t even thinking of me that way.

Hell, he didn’t even know who he was, much less be able to have feelings for someone he just met. Now I felt like I was the bad person. I was having feelings towards this man and I didn’t know him. Maybe it was lust, I reckoned. It had been a while since I had been with someone and seeing him partially naked in MY bathroom had stirred some dormant demons.

After I finished at Wal-Mart, I was going to go to the laundry mat to do some laundry, as well as try to get the noticeable blood off his shirt.

I made it out of the store with a pair of black pants, 3 printed tees, a pack of socks, a toboggan, a pair of pj’s, and a pair of sunglasses; the only thing he had asked for. The rest
I knew he would need until we found some information on his life. And he surely would feel more comfortable in clothes that fit him better. I sure would at least.

The laundry mat was pretty desolate except for a few women reading novels while waiting. I found an empty spot and unloaded the clothes into the washer. I had already sorted the clothes so it was an easy task. I grabbed a magazine I had picked up at the store and began to read an interesting article about Katy Perry and Russell Brand.

*!@@!*

Matt’s POV~

I skimmed through the channels trying to get my mind off of my situation. It frustrated me to no end that I couldn’t remember a damn thing. I had a feeling there was something important I needed to do. The more I thought about it, the more it pissed me off.
The other fact was that I couldn’t stay here forever. This was her apartment. She has a life aside from having to deal and take care of me. Even though I knew her intentions meant well, I didn’t like the fact that I felt like a child when she helped me with things.

Silas jumped up on my lap and flicked his tail around to get my attention. I scratched the gruff around his chin and watched him close his eyes.

I needed to get out of here and quit being a bother to her life. She had a lot going on from what I could gather and I knew she was younger than me by at least five years. I made myself a vow that as soon as I could, I would leave and figure out what my life was or is.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is short and kind of a filler but it needs to be in here. And to all of the readers who got confused on the last chapter, yes it was a flashback but she didn't dream it. I wanted to give you guys an insight so when she starts talking about things, you'll understand. Thanks. Oh, and SMShadows, Katy Perry is for you my dear!! LOL

Anywho, thanks and go comment or subscribe, or both if you're feeling generous!!!