Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Smack Down!

I don't know how long I was down there for. It must have been a while. My eye's were red and puffy, my make up was of course running down my face.
The first hour of crying were tear's of anger. But they slowly turned into tears of guilt. I felt bad for yelling at Jimmy. I didn't mean to yell at him like that. I didn't even know I could yell like that. But once i'd let it out, I couldn't stop. It was like a massive beast had taken me over.
I thought about going up stairs, to apologize for my actions. But I decided against it. Why should I have to go up there and say sorry? I got mad, oh well! Who doesn't? It was normal. Something the guy's didn't think i was capable of.
Matt can get angry all he want's, And no one stops him. So why can't I?
The last thing I expected to feel was relief. I felt as though I had lifted fifty pounds off my back.
But the feeling of relief made me feel worse. No matter how much I tried to tell myself I did a reasonable thing, I still felt that it was wrong.
I sighed to myself and slammed my head into my pillow. My room was dark and quiet. I could almost fall asleep.
But a sudden crash from upstairs rang through my ears, followed by a few loud words. I figured the boys were just rough housing, but I was wrong as I heard a few more thing's crash, and their words growing louder.
I jumped out of my bed, and raced up the stairs. I quickly opened my door, to see a very angry Brian pinning an even more angry Matt to the ground.
"You're such a fucking dick!" Matt shouted.
"Me? Say's the guy who can't even take care of his sister!" Matt pushed Brian backwards, getting on top of him, pinning him to the ground. As strong as Brian looked, Matt could easily kick his ass.
"I take perfect care of Harmony!" Matt said, punching Brian in the face.
Zacky tried to pull Matt off him, but failed.
"Come on guys, it's not funny anymore." Zacky said, trying once again to pull the two beasts apart.
"You on the other hand," Matt said "Are a pig!"
Brian snarled and shoved Matt off him.
"Fuck you, you don't know anything!" Brian stood over top of Matt, glaring down at him. "You don't ever listen to anyone." He turned away, heading back to his room, but stopped and came back towards him.
"Oh yeah." He said before giving Matt a swift kick in the stomach. "Now we're equal."
I stared at Matt in shock. He let out a couple of coughs, and grasped his stomach.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked Brian before he could make it up stairs.
Brian stopped but didn't turn around. After a few seconds of not saying anything, He continued up the stairs.
"Oh like hell he's gonna ignore me." I growled, ready to race up stairs and give him a piece of my mind. knowing that I was now fully capable of doing so.
But Johnny stopped me.
"You shouldn't." Was all he said, while shaking his head.
I glared at him, my eye's resting on hard on his.. But I soften them as I realized he was probably right.
"Mattie, are you okay?" I asked, dropping myself down beside him.
"I'm fine. It's just a bruise." He smiled weakly at me. "Brian's nose on the other hand..."
I shook my head. "He's a big boy, he'll take care of himself."
I rested my hand on Matt's stomach, as he placed his hands over mine.
"What was that all about?" I asked.
Zacky shrugged, as Matt didn't answer all to soon.
"I'm not really sure." Matt stated. "I kind of forgot now."
I rolled my eyes, and got up.
"Genius. It must have no have been that bad then."
Matt slowly stood up and looked me over. His face turning into a frown.
"Are you okay?" he asked.
I shrugged. "Yeah i'm fine."
I looked over at Jimmy who was standing near the door way. I shot him an apologetic look, and he gladly accepted it with a big smile.
"You don't look fine." Johnny replied. "Your eyes are all puffy. Holy shit., have you been crying?!"
I gave him the ' Are-you-fucking-kidding-me?' look, which was enough for him to hold his hands up in the air, and back away slowly claiming he was just asking a question.
Zacky walked by him, slapping his upside the head.
"Ow! What the fuck Dude?!" Johnny exclaimed.
"That's for asking a stupid question!" Zacky stated.
"There's no such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid people." Zacky slapped Johnny again.
"What was that one for?!" Johnny exclaimed, rubbing the back of his head.
"For being stupid!" Zacky laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know it's short :( But i'm still writing on the spot and lacking idears.
Now you're all gonna hate me more for this, but I'm going out of town this week end for my early birthday party. So I don't think i'll be able to update. My friend's should let me though, but it's just a head's up, just in case.
Thank you to all my readers, subs, and commenters!