Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Sleepless

"Harmony, are you okay?" Natalia asked.
I was dozing off every five minuets of class. My eyes drooping, my extended yawning. Natalia seemed to have finally noticed all of it.
"Yeah i'm fine." I stated, my voice barely audible.
Brian had kept me up all night. His pills making him more awake then drowsy. I'd tell him that it was getting late, and I had to go to bed because unlike him, I go to school. But he forced me to stay with him. And him being so much bigger and stronger then me, I couldn't fight back the grasp he kept on me.
"You sure as hell don't look fine." Natalia said. She was holding one camera in her right hand, her left one on my shoulder. Her eyes bored into mine, well, As much of mine you could see,
and her lips were pursed.
"Brian had to go to--" My mouth opened wide, as I let out a big yawn."-- The hospital last night." i finished.
Natalia's eyebrows raised and her mouth opened wide in shock. "What happened?" she asked.
"Him and Matt got into a fight." I sat down on the large cement stair case, watching as the rest of the class took picture's of the environment around them.
"Oh my god, really?" She asked, joining me.
I nodded and leaned my head on her shoulder. Being this tired, anything is comfortable. Even Natalia's small shoulders.
"What was is over?" She asked, resting her head on mine.
I shrugged, and yawned once more. "They forgot."
Natalia laughed, causing my head to move up and down with her shoulders.
"Aren't they smart?" She asked.
"Not really." I smiled a bit to myself, a few memories of all the stupid idea's they've done since I first go to know them.
You would think five guys together who can play decent music would have at least a little bit of smarts in them during their teenage years. But Matt, Jimmy, Zacky, Johnny and Brian had proven other wise.
Jimmy would come to school dressed in a robe of some sort, while towering over other girls, scaring them away. Matt would always be in some sort of fight trying to prove himself that he wasn't a wuss. He ended up getting sent home or even expelled a few times. Zacky once brought his small crappy band to school during lunch. They set up outside where most people could be found, and started playing. The reaction wasn't so good back then. Johnny didn't really get into as much trouble. He always found himself being picked on by everyone older then him, including Jimmy, Matt, Zacky and Brian. It never stopped him from picking fights though. He always lost, but he never gave up his hopes in one day being able to prove that he wasn't the small shithead everyone thinks of him as.
As for Brian, well. Brian didn't cause as much trouble as you would think. A few illegal drinks, a lot of one night stands. But never really something you could really remember him for. Not that I know of anyways. He did graduate school, and even attended a music collage, while teaching guitar to some kids. But of course Jimmy had to give him a call and ruin all of that for him.
In the end, no matter how stupid they can really be, I still love them will everything in me.
"Five more minuets!" Mr. McKellen called out.
"Go take your photo, I'll be here when you get back." I said tiredly.
"What about you?" She asked.
"I already have mine. I got one of the bird in the tree yesterday." I explained.
I lifted my heavy head off Natalia's small shoulders, as she stood up.
" Go home after this. I'll get your Physics homework for you and bring it over." She smiled down at me. I was so jealous of her beauty. She didn't have to try and be beautiful, she just was. Her hair was naturally beautiful, her body was naturally skinny, her eye's didn't need make up to catch your attention.
I needed to do some faking to even look a little bit nice. Matt got the looks of the family for sure.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Positive." The smile on her face still placed there, only making me feel that much more ugly.
"Thank's Nats" I said, pulling myself up off the stairs.
"No problem, that's what friend's are for right?"
I gave her a small smile. I was happy she considered me her friend.

"PARTY AT THE CLUB TONIGHT." Matt shouted as soon as I walked though the door.
I laughed. "Not for this kid."
"You don't have a choice." Matt ran out of the kitchen, and past me into the living room.
I hated it when people told me I don't have a choice. Logically, I do have a choice. I'm free to have my own opinion and say in what I do. But to Matt, since i'm the younger sister, I have no choice but to obey him.
And while I do get away with most things, there are some things i just can't get out of.
"Like hell I don't." I mumbled unlacing my yellow chucks, and kicking them off. I joined Matt in the living room, sitting beside him on the couch.
"You're going with us weather you want to or not." Matt turned on the TV, and quickly skipped through the channels before being satisfied with The Cake Boss.
"I have to sleep Matt. Brian kept me up all night." I sighed, fixing myself on the couch so I was sitting with my feet up on Matt's legs.
"Kept you up?" He asked, his voice a bit stern.
"Yeah. He wanted to talk, and tell me weird stories." I closed my eyes, wanting to fall asleep now.
"What did the doctor give him?" He asked, still focused on The Cakes Boss.
"I'm not sure. It was pretty rough though." I stretched my arms out in front of me, and curled my fingers.
"It was weird.." Matt said turning to me. "Were you guy's actually pretending to be married?"
I looked at Matt. So this is what his problem was. The staring yesterday, the stern voice today. His body even became a little bit tense while talking to him about Brian.
"It was the only way they'd let me go with him." I stated
"He couldn't have called you his sister?" he asked.
" I don't know!" I lifted my feet off Matt, and got up off the couch.
"Wake me up at seven." I said walking out of the room.
"Hey, bring your friend's along!" I laughed to myself. I would argue but i'm far to tired. So bringing Natalia and Delaney will do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's short. I'm writing the next one right now. A bit of drama will be in it, followed by some new characters :D
also, my story was reported for no paragraphs i guess? Anyways, i don't know what's going on. Apparently i'll be suspended. -.-
Thank you to all 100+ readers on each story, my 50 subs, and all my comenters. You guys are awesome :3