Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Surprise, Surprise.

I won't lie to you guys. I didn't expect Harmony to actually turn on me like she did a few weeks ago. I thought she would have at least tried to fight me a little bit.
But I guess I was completely wrong. For week's the act carried on. She's bitched me out so many times, i'm starting to wonder if my plan was actually a good idea. I can't go back on it now though. I can feel myself start to let go of her. Any thoughts i've had of her before are starting to leave my mind. Soon enough i'll be a free man.
I could see I was driving her over the edge now. Before her arguments to me were forced. It was pretty easy to tell. But now, now they were real. I could see the burning hate in her eyes when she looked at me, or the constant glaring. God it felt good to know this was almost over now.
I smiled to myself. I should celebrate. I should go out and do a good old Fuck and Chuck.
I mean, I am Synyster fucking Gates right? Any girl would fall head over heels for me, most of them willing to do some... 'favors' for me, if you get what I mean. Yeah, that sounds like a good plan. All the old sexual tension from before is really getting to me.
"I'm home!" I heard Harmony call from downstairs.
I felt a small bubbly feeling in my chest when I heard her voice. I did say almost a free man, didn't I?
I got off my bed, and walked over to the top of the stairs looking down. I saw Harmony standing there, taking off her shoes.
"Hi," Matt said.
"Whoa, Shit!" I heard Harmony say. A few seconds of a few loud stomps, I heard her laugh. The bubbly feeling coming back again.
"Thanks," she said.
I squinted my eyebrows. Thanks? I didn't see anyone else come--
"No problem." A voice replied. A male voice. A voice I didn't recognize at all. I leaned over the banister more, trying to get a better look at whoever the fuck was here, and clearly making moves on Harm.
"Do you want anything to drink?" I heard Harmony ask.
"No, I'm good. I'll get something when we go out for dinner." Whoever-the-fuck said.
"Okay, just let me go get changed." Harmony walked into the kitchen, and shut her bedroom door.
Dinner? Oh hell no. I don't even know who the fuck this guy is, and she's going out for dinner with him? Not a chance. nope. Not gonna happen. Matt won't even approve! It's Harmony we're talking about here. The only people Matt would approve of Harmony being in a relationship with is a person he's known forever.
I jumped down the stairs, trying to look cool and calm. I saw Matt greeting him by the front door.
"Hey Evan!" Matt said smiling at him.
Okay, so apparently I was wrong.
"Hey Matt!" Evan replied, slapping his hand on Matt's back as they bro hugged.
"How are you?" Matt asked.
"I'm great, thanks. You?" Evan asked.
"Awesome." Matt replied all smiles.
I looked at Evan, up and down. He wasn't to tall, but not to short. A small build, a dew tattoo's, his ear spaced just like Natalia.
I didn't like him. Not at all. In fact, I hated him and wanted him out of my house right now.
"Hi, I'm Evan." He said to me.
"Brian." I replied, still studying him.
Matt sighed and shook his head. "Don't worry about him. He's a weirdo. Come on, You can wait in the kitchen."
Evan nodded, taking off his shoes and following Matt into the kitchen, me closely behind him.
"So Evan, How do you know Harmony?" I asked.
"School." he replied.
"Oh yeah? What are you doing there?" I asked, wanting to know everything about this guy.
" Media, history, spanish, and physics." He replied while nodding. "That's how we met."
"Are you any good at any of them, or are you just trying to impress the ladies?" I asked.
"Brian, can you shut up? God, not everyone is like you." I heard Harmony say. "Sorry Evan. Brian's a pig."
Evan shrugged. "Happens to the best of us."
Harmony smile at him. The smile she used to give me, The one that made me light up inside when ever I was down.
"Shall we get going?" He asked, grabbing her hand in his.
I wanted so badly to break the two apart. He didn't even look like he suited her. He was much to... different for lack of better word. He may have the smarts, but there was no way Harm actually wants to be with him, is there? How does she even go from a guy like me, to a guy like him?! I was much better looking, then Evan. He was a small guy compared to me. I bet he couldn't even protect her the way I could have.
If I could have.
"I'll be back later," Harmony said while laughing.
I used to make her laugh like that. A laugh so perfect. One that made you wanna laugh with her.
"No to late please Evan!" Matt called quickly.
"Promise!" Evan exclaimed, before the door shut behind them.
I quickly turned to Matt. "Who the fuck is that guy?"
"A friend." He replied.
" A friend? We have all the same friends. What the hell is going on?"
" He's just a guy who used to help me with homework back in high school. He's a good kid." Matt explained.
"Good kid? He's all over your sister. He's a pig!" I lied.
"I think you're just crazy. She's happy with him They've been going out for a week or two now." I gawked at Matt. "They what?"
"Yeah, she never told you?"
The bubbly feeling in my chest died. Gone. Nothing. No hate, not heartbeat, no nothing.
"Uhm. N-no. I guess not." I said shaking my head.
"Weiiiird." Matt sang. "Well, i'm off to practice my vocals. We're in the studio tomorrow." Matt grabbed an Orange off the counter and ran up stairs.
The nothingness in my chest was soon replaced with a burning rage.
If Harmony want's to play games. We can play games.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooohhh shit. I don't think Brian is gonna be Brian for much longer. I think Brian is gonna really become Mr. Synyster Gates.
Some shit is gonna go down in the next few chapters so bear with me!
Comments are deeply appreciated. I love your thoughts on this story so far :)
If there's any spelling errors, i'm sorry. It's 12:35 and i should be going to bed cause I have school -.-