Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Electronics.

"Honey i'm home!" Zacky bellowed
I poked my head out from around the living room walls, and saw him standing there, taking off his shades.
"You bastard" I said.
" Did everything get moved in?" He asked.
" We left some heavy stuff for you." I stated.
"Oh, would you look at that. I have something's to do. I'll be back-- Whoa!"
I grabbed Zacky by the collar of his shirt and pulled him into the living room.
"Oh no you don't Mr." I said, throwing him onto the couch the guys worked so hard to bring in here.
"Oh ho ho," Jimmy said, laughing. " Look's like somebody has to do some actual work!"
"Work? What is this work you speak of?" Zacky asked, Squinting his eyes.
"It's this thing, you do to get by in life. And after, you get rewarded. In this case, i bought beer. But you know. You don't work, so I guess that means no beer." I smiled innocently at Zacky, as his squinted face became a frown.
"Poor baby." I patted his head, and pick my beer up off the table in front of us.
"You know what, I think that 'something' I had to do, can wait. I'll go get some stuff out of that truck." Zacky jumped off the couch, smiling, and raced out the door.
"Well done." Matt said, planting himself down where Zacky was. He kicked his feet up on the table, and sipped on his beer.
I shrugged sitting down next to him.
"So. About this room of mine.." I started.
"Oh yeah. Come on." Matt threw his legs off the table, and got up heading towards the kitchen.
I quickly followed behind him, my heart sinking once i realized my bedroom would be right under the kitchen.
"I know it seem's bad." Matt sighed. " But i just.. knew, that'd you like it." He smile proudly at me.
I loved Matt's smile. Out of everything we had the same physically, we didn't have the same smile.
His smile could make anyone smile back. I think it was his dimples. No, i'm sure it's his dimples.
We stopped in front on a big brown door. It matched the open kitchen theme. Dark woods, stainless steel stove tops.
He opened the door, and flicked the light switch. We slowly went down the stair, until we hit the last one.
"So it's pretty much a whole bedroom. Over there is your own bathroom" Matt pointed to the far right, where there was a white door.
" I was thinking we could put your bed in the middle. Against the wall, right under the window." he said.
I nodded, liking the way i picture it.
"The walls are good to hang up all the photo's you take." He said, mostly to himself.
I agreed.
"So is this good then?" He asked, looking up at me.
"No i hate it." I rolled my eyes.
" Good. Brian and I will go get your bed then." He slid passed me, and i followed behind him.
"Bri, let's get Harm's bed in!" Matt called out as we reached the kitchen again.
"I'm to fucking lazy to move anything." He called from up stairs.
" And I'm to fucking lazy to cook dinner after!" I shouted.
Brian came running down the stairs, almost tripping on the way.
"Okay, let's go get that bed." Brian flashed a nice perfect white smile, before heading out the front door with Matt.

"Why the fuck, isn't this fucking TV not fucking working?!" Brian shouted
I laughed from the couch.
" Have you tried plugging the red thing into the little red circle?" Johnny asked.
"Yeah, of course I have!"
I laughed at Brian's frustration.
"The game starts in ten minuets." I said, testing him.
"I swear to god, if i miss this game.." Brian mumbled.
"OW! FUCK!" Johnny scream, jumping out from behind the TV, shaking his hand back and forth.
"Fucking TV bit me!"
I laughed at him, almost falling off the couch.
I won't lie to you guy's. I was a bit tipsy. All of us were.
"Fuck this TV man, i quit." Johnny sat down on the couch beside me. I looked at him, and bursted into another fit of laughter.
" Shut up, it's not funny." Johnny said.
" But it is!" Jimmy cried, joining me. " You should have seen your face! It was like- " Jimmy paused to make the most retarded shock face i've ever seen.
Jimmy fell to his knees, grabbing his stomach as he laughed.
Brian came out from behind the TV, A small smile replacing his frown.
"You're stupid." he said to Johnny.
" Say's the guy who can't fix the TV." Johnny retorted.
" Bite me." Brian growled.
He picked up the remote and pressed the 'On' button, awaiting the TV to respond.
But when it didn't, he threw the remote onto the couch, narrowly missing me.
"Chill out, Bri." I huffed, getting up to inspect the problem.
"You won't be able to fix it. If I can't get it, no one else can."
I stood behind the TV and looked at my surroundings. I spotted the problem right away.
"God, you are all idiots!" I exclaimed, bending down to pick on the one cord that would make the TV work.
" Have you ever though about Plugging it in?" I asked.
The room fell silent. I laughed to myself, and plugged the TV cord into the white extension cord, and went back to the couch.
"Now try Genius."
Brian picked up the remote and pressed the 'On' button once again.
The TV came on, and filled the room with sound.
" I'll be dammed." Zacky said, a whistle following.
" Owned by a Girl." Jimmy laughed.
"Shut up." Brian mumbled. He changed the channel to the basketball game, and leaned back into the couch.
"I'll get you for this." He smirked up at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two in one day! Probably three seeing as i have no life.
What do you guys think so far? I don't want to rush things, so i'm taking things slow.
lool, sounding like a relationship.