Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Wake up call

"Hey Harmony, wake up." Someone's muffled voice said.
"If you don't wake up i swear, i'll make you." They started poking me in the head.
"I'll rip out your pretty brown hair." I felt a light tug at the top of my head.
" WAKE UP!" My body flinched, and my eye's open slowly. It took me a minuet but i soon identified the person as Brian.
" What the hell are you doing?" I asked, my voice coming out hoarse.
"I'm waking you up, what does it look like i'm doing?" He made a puzzled face, his eyebrows merging together.
"Go away," I rolled onto my tummy, and buried my face into my soft pillow.
" Look, i didn't want to wake you up like this, but if i have to.." Before my mind could piece together what he meant, i felt his huge body landing harshly on top of mine.
"Brian get off of me!" I squealed, his body crushing mine.
"Are you awake yet?" He asked.
"Yes, now get off!" I screamed into my pillow.
" I kind of like it here."
"Yeah well, i don't because it's kind of hard- to breathe-" I let out a dramatic cough
" Well. If you die, i get all your money. So.." Brian put a little more force on me.
"Brian Haner Jr, i swear to god--"
"What are you gonna do Harm? You're kind of stuck under there." He laughed.
I stopped struggling, I stopped my breathing, and closed my eyes.
"Harmony?" he asked.
I laid completely still.
"Harm." He said more sternly.
I carefully pressed my head into the pillow more, trying not to laugh.
"Harmony!" He jumped off me and scurried to my side.
"Oh shit!" He exclaimed. he began shaking me, to see if i was alive.
I couldn't hold it in anymore. I let out my laugh.
"Fucking hell, that wasn't funny!" He said, his face clearly showing his worry.
"Then maybe you won't try to kill me next time." I threw the covers off me, now that i was fully awake.
"Are you going to make me breakfast?" He asked sitting on the edge of my bed.
"No. Not after you tried to kill me!" I opened a box that was titled 'Sweater' and pulled out one of the older Avenged Sevenfold sweaters.
"Hey, i didn't mean to. Look, I revived you though. So you should thank me by making me breakfast!"
I rolled my eyes, and slipped the sweater on.
" You're a fully grown man, two years older then I am. Go make yourself some breakfast." I slipped on my rainbow fluffy slippers, and made my way upstairs.
"Can you at least put some waffle in the toaster for me?" He asked, closing the door behind him.
"Are you not capable of such thing?" I asked.
" No of course not. I'm a rock star now. People have to do things for me." He jumped up on the counter, and leaned his head back against the cupboards.
"Riiight. Okay. Brian here's the thing." I said standing in front of him. "I've known you for most of my life. I love you dearly, but since i've known you that long, I know who you really are. Not the Synyster Gates everyone else knows. Thus, leading me to say, No. I'm not going to do everything for you."
Brian raised his eye brows at me, and clasped his hands together.
"Whoa, Chill. I didn't need a whole speech!" He jumped off the counter, landing closer to me then i would have liked.
" We're going to the studio today. You coming?" He asked. His hot breath blew into my face.
I didn't like him standing so close to me. It made me feel.. Uncomfortable. Which is something new to me.
"Uh. Y-yeah I-I guess so." I replied, nodding my head.
"Cool. We're leaving in about ten minuets."
He walked by me, my gaze following him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaaay, number three!
Okay, so i thought i'd let you all know, I have lots of idea's for this story, but i'm not sure how to play them all out. I'm writing on the spot right now, but if there's anything you want to see happen, or have any idea's you should totally let me know :)