Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Warning.

It’s weird to watch someone sleep, I know. But watching Harmony sleep was just... It was like watching perfection at its finest. She looked so peaceful when she slept, like everything that had happened didn’t affect her at all. Her lips were barely parted, and her chest slowly went up and down. Her arms bent up so she could lie on them. I didn’t want to wake her up. I didn’t want to ruin this. It’s probably the best sleep she’s gotten in a month. So I kissed her gently, and carefully made me way out of her bed, and crept up stairs.
My ribs were killing me, with each step I took. It was a lot to keep my mouth quiet and not wake Harmony up with my moans of pain. When she wakes up, i’ll get her to take me to the doctor.
When I reached the top of the stairs, I saw Matt sitting at the new table, alone. He grasped a coffee cup in his hands, and stared at it like something was going to happen.
“You okay?” I asked, still furious at him for yesterday.
“Yeah.” He mumbled.
As much as I hated him right now, as much as I wanted to rip his throat out and smash his face in, I felt kind of bad. I knew he wasn’t okay. He’d knocked out his sister, the only person who means more to him then life itself.
“She’s still asleep, But when she gets, you should go talk to her.” I forced the words right out of my lips. I really didn’t want him around her. Thing’s could have gotten a lot worse, and she could have been seriously injured. Speaking of which, when we go to the doctor, she should be checked for a concussion.
“She wont wanna talk to me.” He replied, his eyes still on the coffee.
“You don’t know that.” I replied, sitting myself down from across him. I grabbed my stomach and groaned in pain.
“We should get you to a doctor,” Matt started, pulling himself out of his seat.
“No, Don’t worry about it. I’m going with Harmony after she wakes up. I wanna make sure she’s alright, and if she is, I’ll talk to the doctor.” I explained.
Matt looked at me, slowly sitting down in his chair. He looked me over, his eye soft, all hate from before vanished completely. He sighed and shook his head.
“I’m sorry.” He said.
I fixed me gaze on his. I wasn’t ready for his apology yet, but I figured i’d let him continue. After noticing how much I wasn’t buying this, he rushed to convince me otherwise.
“I assumed that you were using Harmony because of everything going on before. I—I thought you were going to hurt her. But when she came running in the other day, to save your ass, I realized she had real feelings for you, which mean you must have those feelings for her too, right?” He questioned.
I raised my eyebrows at him, wondering just how he realized that now.
“You broke my ribs Matt. You have a problem, and you need to fix it.” I said, glaring at him hard.
“I know, Believe me I know.” He agreed while nodding.
“Now, What I’m about say, you listen closely to okay?” I say, slowly leaning forward on the table. “Your sister and I, we love each other. A hell of a lot more then you can imagine. And whether you like it or not, we’re going to be together. I’ve waited far too long for someone as amazing as her, and now that I have her, I’m going to make sure it stays that way. I know you’re scared that I’m going to hurt her, But I can promise you I won’t. She has officially taken my heart, and for once in my life, I’m okay with not getting it back. I love her, Matt.”
Matt sat back in his seat, folding his arms over his chest. He seemed as if he was taking what I said into consideration. His end result wouldn’t matter much to be though, because I’ll stop at nothing to make sure this relationship works out.
“Okay.” He said. That was it? Just Okay ? Well... That was easier than I thought it would be.
“Okay.” I agreed, smiling like an idiot.
“But,” Matt boomed. “If she ever does get hurt, or if you force her to sleep with you, I’ll broke more than just a couple ribs.”
I shifted awkwardly in my seat. I was about to say something about how Harms and I already had sex, but decided it would be best to just not let him know.
“Fine by me.” I replied. Mat nodded, picking up his coffee cup, and taking a sip from it. “Since I know for a fact Harmony won’t talk to me when she gets up, can you pass a message along to her for me?”
I nodded, my hair falling onto my face. I needed a shower.
“Tell her it was an accident, and that i’m sorry, and that I love her.”
“Will do.” I replied, slowly getting up. “I’m gonna take a shower. If she’s not up before I’m out i’ll wake her up, okay?”
“Sure.”
I slowly made my way down stairs, and saw that Harmony was still asleep. I frowned as I realized she shouldn’t be sleeping if she had a concussion. That would mean i’d have to wake her up from the peaceful sleep she was having.
“Harmony, honey, Wake up.” I cooed in her ear, brushing the hair off her face.
She slowly stirred; her leg’s twitching, before her eyes slowly opened.
“Hey,” she smiled.
“Hi.” I replied, returning that smile with one of my own. “I didn’t want to wake you, but I’m not sure if you have some damage to your head, So...”
Harmony lightly connected our lips together, giving me the bubbly feeling in my chest, and my heart to swell.
“Thank you for not letting me die.” She said, smiling lazily.
“Of course.” I replied, feeling myself in a bit of a daze. “I’m going to take a shower. Matt says he loves you and he’s sorry.”
Harmony nodded. “Want me to join you?” she asked. I couldn’t stop the smirk from crawling up on my face.
“Yes.” I replied. Harmony smiled, and pulled the covers back. I walked to her bath room, grabbing two towels, and started the shower. I quickly undressed myself, wanting to hit the water so bad. I felt greasy and dirty. How long has it been since I showered? As I stepped in, I heard the door close.
“I’m having second thoughts.” She stated.
I put my head under the water, soaking my hair. “Don’t.” I replied.
After a few moments, I felt a pair of skinny arms tie around my torso.
“I’m here.” She said, kissing my ear.
“So you are,” I replied. I tried extremely hard to keep myself together here. I didn’t want Harmony to think all I wanted from her was sex. But being in the shower together, naked, and newly dating, Well... It’s really hard.
Harmony traded places with me, and began wetting her hair down. I watched as her body moved in ways that set me on edge. She turned around, giving me a whole front view of her.
She was perfect in every single way. You could sit there and look at her for hours and not find one flaw. You could talk to her for a moment, and feel like you’ve known her forever. She’s kind hearted, funny, beautiful, outgoing, smart, and talented, you name it.
And she was mine.
She came towards me, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissed me a bit forcefully.
That’s what I lost it. That’s when I couldn’t hold it in anymore. And she knew. She knew exactly what she was doing to me.
“Fucking hell Harmony, “ I groaned.
“Is this turning you on? My bad.” She giggled.
I inhaled deeply, feeling myself get excited. “Are you sure you wanna go there? We can stop now, or—“
She put her hands in my hair, tugging on it lightly. I took that as a yes, and started having my way with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
You know that if it's long, there's probably a catch, or i'm in a good mood.
Today, it's a catch.
Going out really early tomorrow morning for christmas dinner with family (They don't even speak english lol great -.- ) So I'm not sure if i'll update that night or not.
Just giving you all a heads up. Anyways,
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!