Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Education and Taco's.

" I have a feeling he's not gonna like my work very much." Natalia sighed as we walked out of the class room.
" Same. He seem's like a real hard ass."
" You'll help me though right?" She asked. " I've seen your live photo's for Avenged Sevenfold. They're really good."
"Of course i'll help you !" I exclaimed smiling at her.
"Ugh thank you! You're a life saver!" Natalia wrapped her small arms around me tightly. I felt weird because she was smaller then me. For once I felt like the bigger one.
"let's go get some coffee shall we?" She suggested as we walked down the set of stairs.
Around the corner we went, and just about 20 feet in front of us was a small coffee shop called
'Beans'
As we walked there Natalia told me a few important facts about herself.
"Drinking, Partying, and standing out from everyone. That's who I am, and all you need to remember." She said, flashing her nice friendly smile at me.
"You sound like a Jimmy girl." I laughed.
"Oh really? Don't tell your brother but i think he's pretty hot." She laughed.
"Don't worry. Your secrets' safe with me." We snickered quietly while walking into the coffee shop.
We quickly ordered our Coffee's and sat down at a two-seater by the front window.
"So Harmony Sanders. Tell me about yourself." Natalia rested her chin in the palm of her hand.
"There's nothing much to me." I shrugged.
"What a bunch of bull. You're related to M.Shadows, you must be interesting!"
I smiled and shook my head.
" Aside from the fact that M.Shadows is my brother, Uhm. I like photography, Physics. Food. I have an unhealthy obsession with coffee." I said, while holding my coffee up and smiling.
"What about parties and drinking?" She asked. "Surely being related to a rock star, you have some rock star blood in you" She playfully smirked.
I shook my head. " No actually i don't."
Natalia gawked at me. " Wow, you'd think you'd be more of a rebel."
"And you'd think with Brian being my best friend, i'd know how to play guitar but-" I shrugged " Not all of us are that talented."
"You don't play?" She asked.
"Nope. Brian is a horrible teacher." I laughed.
" Oh come on! His work on Eternal rest is killer fast. God, the guys must be fun to hang out with." Natalia sighed and leaned back into her chair.
"It is fun. But now that they're becoming a bit famous it's hard to hang out. You get to see them less, and through the times, you realize how much they've done and how much they've changed." A frown slowly crept up on me, taking away the smile i once had. But Natalia noticed almost instantly.
"I didn't mean to ruin your good vibe." She stated.
"Oh no, you didn't!" I said, smiling again. "It's just my sensitivity getting to me."
"Oh my god, Don't you just HATE being a girl?!" She exclaimed.
"Yes!" I agreed laughing.
"I mean, we get cramps, periods, have to wear a shit load of make up to look good, under estimated, and we're the one's who get pregnant. All guy's get is wet dreams and fucking boners."
I choked on my coffee, letting out a funny sounding laugh. I was a bit taken back. I never expected someone to say that out loud.
Natalia laughed along with me, before glancing at the clock on the wall. She frowned and turned to me.
"I have to jet, I'll see you tomorrow though right?" She asked.
"Yeah of course." I said while nodding.
"Awesome." She got up, and gave me a quick hug and goodbye, before heading out the door.

"A car has a mass of 1000 kilograms. Find the net force accelerating the car if it's acceleration is 1 m/s squared." I said out loud to Jimmy, who i was leaning against on the couch.
Jimmy stayed silent for a bit.
" Yeah i have no fucking clue what you just sai--"
"1000 N." I said writing it down.
I leaned my head on Jimmy's chest, and he began stroking my hair.
Jimmy was pretty much the only one i allowed to get this close with. I felt like i didn't have to be awkward around him. I knew he'd still love me even if i did something wrong.
Hell i could kiss Jimmy and it wouldn't matter. Maybe it was because i kissed him one in the past. To be fair, we were both really smashed, and it was a silly dare. It was a harmless thing, and i made sure that go through Jimmy's thick skull.
" How the hell did you get that?" He asked.
"Well, m equals 1000 kg. a equals1m/s squared, f equals ma. Which equals 1000 kg, and 1 m/s squared.
Which equals 1000 N."
Jimmy blink at my paper once, twice, before snapping my binder shut.
"Harm, i'm proud of you. You're super smart, and good looking. And i love listening to you talk, but i'm hungry. So what do you say we go get some Taco's?" He asked.
I laughed and got off the couch. "Yeah sure why not?"
Jimmy got up after following closely behind me. He picked his keys up off the table, and grabbed his dressy looking coat before we headed out the door.
"Isn't that Brian's old sweater?" he asked.
I looked down up what i was wearing and smiled. It smelt like him. Cologne and Cigarette's.
"Yeah. It is." I replied.
"Didn't you steal that from him 3 years ago?" He asked getting into the drivers side of the car.
"Yup!" I smiled, getting into the passenger side.
"It used to be his favorite." Jimmy said, said while he started the car.
"Yeah but, i'm more of his favorite then his favorite sweater." I smiled like crazy.
Jimmy just shook his head. "Getting a little cocky now aren't we?"
"No!" I pouted.
Jimmy laughed that one laugh he's known for.
"You love me though. That's a fact." I stated.
"Yeah yeah, I guess I do kind of love you." He looked at me from the corner of his eye and smiled.
Jimmy parked in front of a small Chronic Taco, and we went inside.
"I'll have two classic taco's, two bean and cheese taco's and two pizza taco's, please!" Jimmy said to the lady at the till.
"That's a lot of Taco's.." I said, my facial expression going from happy to confused.
" I thought Matt would want some. You know how he is with Taco's." Jimmy chuckled.
"Yeah good point. He'd be pissed if we didn't get Taco's for him." I laughed.
"Speaking of people getting pissed..." Jimmy started slowly.
I gazed up at him. Gosh he was tall..
" What happened with you and Brian?"
"Oh. It was nothing, he said he was sorry and that he was stressing out a lot." I explained. "It was harmless."
Jimmy nodded slowly. "He seem's different though."
"Does he?" I asked, never noticing a change.
"Yeah, i'm not sure what it is though." he sighed.
I shrugged. "It's not really our problem."
"I know, but he doesn't seem like the Brian we know. I mean, hell, the way he's looking at you now is really starting to worry me." Jimmy said.
"Look at me?" I asked, becoming fully confused now.
"Yeah like.. " Jimmy paused for a second, and licked his lips over. "Like.. Lust and stuff. I don't like it."
My heart pounded in my chest. Brian can't be looking at me. Best friend's don't find each other attractive.
Best friends look at each other like family. Family doesn't think of each like they're hot.
Unless it's incest. But that's a different story.
"Huh..." I managed to say. "Weird."
Jimmy nodded in agreement,
"Here you go sir." The lady said, handing us a white bag.
"Thanks" Jimmy said nodding, leaving twenty five on the counter.
As much as Jimmy changed the subject, I couldn't shake off what he had told me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Writing is addicting. I'm still pissed i accidentally deleted the chapter, but i re-wrote it for you lovely people.
Keep reading ladies and germs :)
Thank you to all the comments, readers and subscribers. <3