Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Double Trouble.

I had avoided Brian that whole week. I've been thinking about him a lot more, but i'd always found a way that would set me back on track. It must be some sort of phase. I mean, he's thinking about me, and i'm thinking about him. We're doing it around the same time, so it only makes sense it's a phase right?
I'm not sure why but I had explained my problem to Natalia. She said it was cute, and that something should happen. But I ignored her on that. I really didn't want something like that, and especially not with Brian.
Brian and his past girlfriends. There's a long list. Obviously, they've never worked out. He said they never quite got what he was looking for. And the one girl he actually fell for ended up breaking his heart by leaving to Europe with an old boyfriend.
God that was a horrible night for him. He never fully trusted girls with his heart after that.
"I'm a bit nervous." Natalia said.
"There's no need to be. They're all nice guys, trust me." I said giving her a reassuring smile.
"I'm a bit nervous too." Delaney stated.
Delaney was a long time friend of Natalia's. They practically grew up together.
I was a bit unsure of meeting Delaney at first because i wasn't fully comfortable with meeting people's friends, but Natalia assured me it was okay, and that Delaney was a fun-loving, caring, lovable person. After meeting her a few times, I found myself enjoying her company. Today, i invited them over. It's not normal for me to pull something like that. I didn't want my friends to drool over my house mates, but for some unknown reason, I felt as if i'd known them forever.
"Just think of them as normal people." I stated. " Matt is like me, and if you like me, You'll like Matt."
Natalia laughed. "I already know I'll like Matt." She said, bringing a evil but playful smirk to her face.
"Shut up Nat. You don't wanna scare Harmony off before we even get a chance to meet them." Delaney stated, shoving Natalia in the arm.
I laughed at them both as we pulled up to the house. Thankfully i'd already told Matt and the guys I had people coming over. I just hope they're prepared.
"Come on, " I opened the car door, and waited for the two other girls to come along with me.
"Matt, Jimmy, Zacky, Johnny, I'm home!" I called. "I brought friend's so behave."
I kicked off my shoes, as did Natalia and Delaney.
"What, and you don't say Hi to me?" Brian asked coming into the entry way.
"Nope." I replied, pushing past him. "Come on."
Natalia and Delaney gave a quick and quiet hello to Brian, before following me into the kitchen. Just as i expected, I found the other four boys hanging out.
"Hey guys, this is Natalia and Delaney." I said, pointing to the both of them.
Matt smiled at me, and then at the two girls.
"Hi, I'm Matt." Matt said, walking towards the girls, smiling.
Natalia blushed hardcore, and quietly introduced herself.
Next to come around was Zacky. He quickly introduced himself, but lingered on Delaney.
"Well done Harmony. You managed to make friends, and they turn out to be some lookers." Zacky said facing Delaney who dared him to remove his gaze from her.
"We try." Natalia stated.
" Two girls like you shouldn't have to try." Matt grinned.
Ugh, great. I bring my friend's home, and the exact opposite happens. They're hitting on them, while they just stand there and take it. Not like they'll be complaining later.
" Okay down dogs!" Jimmy demanded. "Sorry about them, they're really stupid. Guy's like me and Johnny on the other hand..." Jimmy grinned.
"Okay, that's enough." I said holding up my hands. " I'd like to hang out with my friends, not listen to you hit on them constantly."
"Yeah you don't want to, but they might." Johnny stated.
I glared at Johnny. We may be the same height, but he well knew i could kick his ass if I wanted to.
"Nat, Delly, Do you want to sit here and listen to them?" I asked.
They two laughed. "We'll see you around." Delaney said, smirking at Zacky, who was clearly struggling to keep himself contained. Hell, so was Matt.
I opened the door to my room, letting the two go ahead of my first.
I turned back around to see Matt and Zacky give an exchange of looks. I laughed at them, before shutting the door and joining Natalia and Delaney.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yaay, two updates in one day!
Can you guy's tell i have no life?
Introducing VengeanceWillBeMine as Delaney :)
Oh, i uped the font size because i realized the smaller size was hard on the eyes. Let me know what you think is better, and if i should really stop changing the colors so often xD