My Roommate

one

My alarm went off. I jumped and almost fell off my bed. "Shit," I muttered. I looked at the clock on the table besides my bed. It was 5:30. that meant I had about an hour before I had to be out of the house and go to work.

I got outta bed and walked into the hall. I was greeted by a naked guy. "Oh, shit," I said. I looked at his face and saw it was Michael. "Michael, I think you better save that for Katie if you know what I mean."

"Sorry, Aubrey," he said was a smile that made me think he wasn't sorry at all. "I was just going to the bathroom, didn't know you were gonna be up."

"Well, duh," I said walking past him. "Someone has to work around here, and it's not Katie." I manged my way to the kitchen without seeing anymore naked bodies. It's crazy all the guys Katie has around here.

I looked through the cupboards and saw there was barely anything to eat. I guess I would just have to left early and go to the cafe down the street. I hear Michael go back into Katie's room and I walk upstairs to take a quick shower.

I'm half way through my shower when I hear a voice. It's Katie. "Morning, doll," she says brushing her teeth.

"Katie, some people like to be alone in the bathroom when they are taking a shower you know." I roll my eyes and keep on washing my hair.

"Yeah, I know, but those people, no offense, I think are like crazy." I hear her spit toothpaste into the sink.

"By the way, Michael flashed me this morning."

"He's hot, huh."

"Katie, he's yours, besides I don't think every single little guy I see on the street is hot." I turn off the water and grab my towel.

"Suit yourself," she said walking out of the bathroom leaving the door open.

"Gosh, thanks Katie." I muttered. I wrapped the towel around myself and walked over and shut the door. I dried off and then brushed my teeth.

I cracked open the door and peaked to see if anyone was around. The coast was clear and I made it safely to my room. I slipped on some torn jeans and a white shirt and then brushed out my hair. I never bothered to put on to much make-up for my job. But I always liked to look nice anyways. So I put some blush on.

"Hey, sexy," I heard a voice when I was about to leave. I turned and saw Dean.

"What do you want, Dean?" I asked annoyed.

He grabs my waist and pulls me close. "I think you know, sexy, I just want you." He smiled at me and gave me one of his beautiful smiles.

"Sorry, can't have me." I said twisting myself out of his arms and opening the door.

"Why do you always have to be like that? You know I've always wanted you. I mean, you're so hot."

"Dean. go to bed, your just another player."

I shut the door and walked to my car. Welcome to my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise to change the layout soon.