Status: Comments Means Faster Updates

A Lesson Never Learned

Painted ***

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel round my thin body, making an effort not to catch a glimpse of the hickey on my neck in my huge bathroom mirror.

I stomped back into my room to the sound of loud music coming from my best friend's bedroom.

"BROOKE" I yelled, but nothing changed, wondering into her room, "BROOKELLE, EITHER TURN IT DOWN OR INVITE ME TO YOUR PARTY, BITCH." I screamed from behind her.

My sexy Blond friend span round smiling, "your brother called, he's having a huge party tonight so I said he could have it here" she grinned, "you know what that means" I let out a huge sigh. I know exactly what that means, "it means you're gunna spend hours pampering and getting all slutted up, so you can party your skinny ass off and hit on my brothers friends" I stated with a knowing smile.

"You know me so well" she replied in a sweet voice before gliding off to her bathroom.
Well, tonight will be interesting. I've heard about Cameron's friends. I've only met one of them.

Sam. He seemed sweet enough but what I heard about the others is what worries me. Before I could worry anymore, I heard my phone ring. I checked the caller ID, Dani flashed up on screen, I answered and pressed the phone to my ear, "'Sup bitch?" I asked.

"Hey, Brooke said party at yours tonight, shall I invite the usuals?" she asked absentmindedly.
"Yeah sure, do it, it's my brother's party, you up for a beer run later" I asked plugging in my blow dryer.
"yeah sure, gimme 3 hours and come pick me up" was her answer, surprise, surprise. We said our goodbye's and I got to drying my hair before doing the usual, straightening and styling it, I grabbed some sexy underwear - the only type I own - then wondered further into my walk in closet grabbing some black skinnies and my white 'SCREAM' vest, before reaching my accessories section.

3 hours finally passed and I was in my red Ferrari f430 driving down to Dani's house. I stopped at her gates and before I could slide my Ray Ban's off, she was already in the car.
We stopped at Wall-mart and our favorite liquor store to stock up for the night because when we drink, we drink hard.

Back at home, Dani had a cocktail in one hand and a cigarette in the other while sunbathing by the pool in her underwear, "Oi bitch, instead of being pretty much naked, you could've borrowed a bikini or some shit" I called out to her, "fuck that, underwear is easier" she replied, I simply laughed and finished setting out the last of the bottles for tonight's party before grabbing my drink joining Dani by the pool to enjoy the last of the sunlight.

Minutes later, Brooke emerged from her room, all slutted up in her favorite outfit which, I won't lie, is see through.

Dani and I looked at her face, "Bitch, do you want anymore make-up on your face?" Dani asked?

"Yeah, miss Painted Whore" I smirked.

"Aww, you know me girl!" she squealed just as the doorbell rang, "Hey Dani, wanna put some clothes on, you're almost upstaging Brooke on a slut level, and we wouldn't want that" I said raising my glass, "no we would not" agreed Brooke clinking her glass to mine before letting me get the door.

I opened the door to see my older brother with a big smile on his face "Cameron!!" I squealed jumping on him he caught me in a hug and spun me round, before introducing me to his friends and inviting them all in, the guy I learned to be Ben piped up "Woah, who's the chick in her underwear?" before I could reply, he wandered up to her, "Hey I'm Ben, you're fuck is my command" before Dani could even reply, I replied for her.

"Don't bother Bruce, there's more chance of her fucking me than you" I smiled just to hear a hushed voice whisper to someone else, "If the chick doesn't fuck her, can I?" I turned to see Cam glaring at one of the guys, I know to be James, I smiled and turned back to Dani and a confused looking Ben, "Ben, she's a lesbian, ok?" I called to him, just to hear Dani laugh and yell "Tru dat!"

followed by Brooke screaming "DANI, put come clothes on, you know I'm the whore of the house!!"

Ben turned back defeated, before glancing excitedly at Brooke, then back to me to ask, "Hey, where's the booze?", his accent broad against Brooke and Dani's Californian accents.

I giggled and let Brooke fix him a drink and shamelessly flirt with him. god, I hope they fuck quietly tonight.

After a while the party was in full swing and I found myself a little tipsy, sitting on Dani talking to Cam. "So why the party? And why at my house?" I asked him taking a sip from the vodka and cranberry juice in my cup.

"Well, we're going on tour in 2 days, we always party before tour, I haven't seen my little sister for ages and your house is way bigger." he stated dodging a flying shoe that came from the direction of Danny.

I giggled and leaned back onto Dani, seconds later she squealed in my ear "BITCH IS THAT A HICKEY!?!" gaining the attention of a few of the guys, I turned to Dani, pretty much straddling her and slapped my hand over my neck hoping Cam wasn't gunna give me an over protective big brother talk.

"Bitch, that's a sad excuse for a hickey, come here" before I could react, Dani had her arms wrapped round my waist and was sucking and biting on my neck, I saw James stood just behind Dani, watching us though I couldn't focus for long, I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lip so I didn't moan out loud from the pleasure coming from Dani attacking my neck.

Our little session was soon interrupted by Cam's phone ringing, I pulled away from Dani who smirked at me and whispered in my ear "You loved it", I slapped her arm and smiled, I did love it and she knew it, we'd hooked up in the past, no biggie. I noticed Cam, who had moved from us shortly after I bit my lip, was now outside, on the phone and looking panicked.

He walked back in the house and turned the music down, catching everyone's attention. He looked up worried. "Guys.. we have a problem."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's shit, but comment and subscribe anyway :)

I'll hopefully be updating every week, I may pick a day, Idk.

Let me know what you think of the characters so far :)