Status: Comments Means Faster Updates

A Lesson Never Learned

The Bus Floor Is A Great Place To Be

3 days into the tour and I'm already hooked for life.

Everyone on the tour shares the private joke about me being in James' bunk...except Cam who is still clueless. I'm not sure what's funnier, my brothers clulessness to the jokes or the fact he didn't even notice I was in James bunk the other day.

My thoughts were disturbed when Austin burst onto the bus. Austin is the vocalist for Of Mice & Men who are joining AA on this tour. "YEEEHAAAW" he cried at the top of his lungs before realizing I was in fact the only one on the bus.

He looked round before resting his gaze on me "Where is everyone?" He asked me quite puzzled. I smiled "They all went to get pizza" I raised one eyebrow "Why..what are you so excited about?" I questioned "Well, wouldn't you like to know" he winked grabbing his crotch, before burtsing into a giggle "Just kidding" He smiled, I simply laughed. Though I won't lie..he is quite cute..

"Hey, stop undressing me with your eyes, or your brother won't like what I do to you" he said winking again, so I whispered back "Who said he has to know?" I was only joking until Austin was suddenly pressing his lips to mine soft at first, slow and sweet then licking my bottom lip before I let his tongue into my mouth, the kis was passionate until he bit my bottom lip hungrily and began grabbing at my hips. My brain soon kicked into gear and I was soon on his lap with my fingers tangled in his hair.

Austin then grabbed my thighs, picking me up shocking force and not braking the heated kiss, he stumbled towards the back lounge but, being otherwise occupied, he wasn't paying much attention where the hell he was going, so in his attempt to get us to a bunk or sofa, we hit the floor, but hey, it won't be the first time I've done it on the floor, and this being AA's bus, I'm sure the floor has already been violated.

Austin's hands were cold on my body as he slipped them up my shirt slowly, feeling and squeezing my DD's as his kisses moved from my lips down to my neck and he began nibbling on my sweet spot. "Austin" is all I managed to whisper before I pretty much tore his shirt off his body and proceeded to rip my own off, with a little help from the tattooed man between my legs.

And soon enough, the shoes followed the shirts, the jeans followed the shoes and the underwear followed it all to be thrown somewhere on the bus. Austin reached for his jeans and rummaged through his wallet for something "Fuck" he whispered harshly "I have no condom!!" I simply smirked and grabbed a handful of his beautiful hair, pulling his face dangerously close to my own "Hey, I'm on the pill, so it doesn't matter" I whispered, earning a grin from him, he stood up revealing his glorious erection "better lock the bus door" he said with a smirk before I grabbed him, pulling him back to the floor "Why? it's much more fun when you know they could come back any second.." I pointed out, smashing my lips back to his.

Seconds later, Austin pushed himself into me and I don't think I've ever moaned someones name like I did at that moment.

-------------
Austin's P.O.V

"AAUSTIN!!" Samantha moaned, and it was the most passionate way I had ever heard anyone say my name. I started to build up speed and got a steady rhythm while she ran her nails down my back, I sped up slightly just to feel her nails dig in a little deeper, she wants it rough, I can do that, I grabbed her thighs tight to plow myself deeper into her and as I did, she grabbed onto my hair and pulled hard, I started to go harder and faster as well as gripping her thighs tighter with my hands, I was pretty sure I'd leave bruises., she wrapped her arms round my neck, before continuing to claw at my back, and pull at my hair, I could feel myself getting close so I sped up as fast as I could.


------------
Samantha's P.O.V

He slammed into me at an incredible rate, I couldn't help myself from moaning even when my teeth were sinking slightly into his shoulder. This wasn't the Austin I knew from tour, sweet, goofy, adorable, this bastard was rough! Which just happens to be my favorite kind of sex. Austin was biting hard on my neck when I felt the ball of nerves inside me start to build, and his thrusts started to become slightly sloppy as he got close to that fantastic orgasm we were going to experience.

A minute later Austin slammed into me one last time as the bundle of nerves exploded and the result was an ear splitting moan that came from both of us. He collapsed next to me, naked, exhausted and panting slightly with a thin layer of sweat laying on our bodies, I lit up a cigarette before taking a long drag and offering it to him, he simply shook his head and kissed my shoulder softly.

After a few minutes with a post-sex cigarette and gaining our breath, I sat up "So..I'm guessing you didn't come on the bus just to yell Yeehaa and sleep with me, so, what was the yeehaa about exactly?"

He smiled "There's a party tonight and.....fuck I think their back, I can hear Ben from here!!" with that we jumped up and I couldn't help but laugh and smile while we grabbed our clothes and rushed to put them on, the rush of adrenaline that we could be caught was fantastic.

Luckily, me and Austin were both successfully dressed quite quickly and sitting on the couch as is nothing had happened, ready for the guys to walk in, but Austin pointed out something important "Hey, you might wanna cover the hickey on your neck" He said looking half amused half panicked. I quickly dashed over to the bunks and grabbed James scarf wrapping it round my neck just in time for the bus door to open revealing 8 guys all holding pizza boxes and 4 slightly irritated looking girls.

Danny stepped on first followed by Ben, Sam and the others. "Hey fagface, what you doin on our bus then?" Ben said half way through chewing a slice of pizza "oh I came with news, another tour party tonight, because well it's our merch girl's birthday so why not" Austin explained as James sat next to me offering me pizza, which I gladly accepted as post-sex hunger kicked in. "Awesome!!" Danny and Kayla chorused at the same time, earning sniggers from various people before everyone went off to do whatever.

"Hey, that's my scarf" James said with a slight smile as Austin got up to leave, catching one last glance at me before stepping off the bus, I nodded "yeah, I like it, it smells good" I confessed smiling a blushing slightly.

I know, I blushed at James, I don't do that, I don't blush like a high-school girl with a stupid crush!! And he didn't stopped smiling since that moment!! UGH!! I can't like James not in that way, there's no way I have a crush on my brothers friend!!....is there..?.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O A SEX SCENE!! And yes I decided to bring Austin Carlile into it for no apparent reason but to sex him up :)

And I know there's a lot of talking in the sex bit but a situation like that happened to me and my boyfriend the once and I thought it would be funny/good to include here :')

And I know I didn't update in so long and my update is shit, I get it :')

Love goes out to:
Haysay
DontMindJessie
DiggyBVB