Status: Comments Means Faster Updates

A Lesson Never Learned

Skanky Little Merch Girls.

Approaching the table filled with drinks, I noticed James chatting to Of Mic & Men's merch girl.
Just because it's her birthday, doesn't mean she can flirt with him like that. Pffft, I bet she'll fuck him and then that's it, I'll have to pick up the pieces when she leaves him.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms snake round my waist "Austin, what are you even doing" I asked laughing. "Now, it would spoil the fun if I told you" he said smirking before he let out a giggle, I simply turned around and playfully pushed him "Don't forget we have to behave in front of my brother" I warned him, earning puppy dog eyes from Austin, I turned to see James looking at us, I couldn't tell what the look in his eyes was, but he soon reverted his gaze to the birthday girl next to him, begging for his attention.

I turned back to Austin "Who is your merch bitch anyway, the birthday girl, she looks about 12, I feel like we should have ice-cream and a clown" I smirked just for Austin to almost die of laughter. "Shit, that's Alan's sister" he said still in fits of laughter "oh...well seriously though, how old is she, what is this, her sweet 16? She's wearing a tiara and everything!" I squealed quietly, Austin wrapped an arm round my waist "Close, she's 18 today, she used to have an obsession with me" he replied. I looked up at him with an unbelieving look "She did!!" he defended" But it's ok, she won't steal me off you, she's all for poor old Cassells now" I looked him in the eye "What?!?" Austin looked at me "Yeah, she's a real Asking Alexandria fangirl, and her current crush is James."

That was the last conversation I remember having before locating a bottle of Jack, a bottle of Tequila and a half full bottle of vodka, and consuming them all within about 2 hours and having to get the girls to help me whenever I needed the bathroom, or to walk at all for that matter.

----------------------------------------------------------

I rolled over and hit a body next to me, when I opened my eyes, I realized it was Austin..should've known. We were on a bus floor after all.

I checked I was still dressed and so was he. What a shame the same couldn't be said for James. I spotted him slip out of a bunk and retrieve his clothes, wearing just his boxers, I wolf whistled at him, and almost died when he span around and saw me, considering he was hungover as fuck, practically naked and pretty shocked. I took in the view and smirked a little until I realized just who's bunk he was sneaking from.

"Jamesy baby!!" she whined "where are you going??" "Jeanette! I'm uh..just gunna get a change of clothes ok?" he asked panicked trying to get away from the merch bitches bunk.
I laughed out loud and jumped up to escape the bus with him, he noticed me joining him in his escape and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the door and onto our bus. As soon as the door was shut we burst out laughing.

"Oooooh, someone enjoyed their night then, blech!!" I laughed making vomiting faces "Cradle snatcher!" I yelled pointing at James, He grimaced "I know man, she horrid too, I couldn't escape at all, so I got trashed but then I woke up in her bunk! And will you stop yelling, my head kills" I giggled, "paha, hangover?" I asked. He he grimaced again "yeah, my head's poundin' and there's a kink in my neck" he said looking un-amused.

Minutes later I found myself on my knees, straddling James, who was face down on the floor, while I gave him a massage.

Suddenly a voice came from the bunks "James, have you got your cock out because it sounds like your getting a blow job out there, and I'm not coming out if you are!" Jessi yelled from her and Ben's bunk. James and I cracked up "What makes you think that?" I replied "Because of the moaning and- ....SAMANTHA!?! IS THAT YOU OUT THERE WITH JAMES!?!" she jumped from her bunk and carried on her rant "it's about time you two....you know, if you're trying to have sex, you're doing it wrong!" she blurted out, just for me and James to laugh even more.

"No Jess, I'm trying to get rid of the kink in his neck" I said matter of factly, she just looked at me "sure you are" she said before winking and stepping off the bus. I laughed before looking at my watch, "SHIT!! It's almost 4 already!! I haven't done any work all day, and you guys have sound check in about 8 minutes!! I yelled rushing about the bus, waking up the guys and hading out bottles of water with pain killers for everyone's hangovers.

Don't ask me how, but it did turn out to be a successful show, despite everyone's hangovers, I think we did well.

"So" James said sitting next to me "You and Austin." he said with a strange look in his eyes. I smiled "me and Austin?" he sighed "I saw you 2 together at Jeanette's party and you've kept your neck covered permanently ever since we walked on the bus to find you and Austin out of breath and alone together." he stated. Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know, it's short and shit, I can't be fucked to make sense today, I'm sorry D':