Status: Comments Means Faster Updates

A Lesson Never Learned

End of tour

Austin and I have now been dating for 2 weeks and tour ends soon, 1 more week and I'll be free of James and his little merch bitch with her fake Prada handbag and irritating, whiny voice.

My thoughts were interrupted when Danny poked me in the ribs, still bored after the girls went home weeks ago "What do you look so serious about?" he asked, noticing my angry expression, until he followed my gaze and saw James and his girlfriend standing by the entrance to the venue "Ah, still not sorted that?" I turned to him confused "Sorted what?" he just smiled "You obviously wanna fuck James, even though he has a girlfriend, you have a boyfriend AND your brother would murder both of you.." I turned to glare at him, even though we both knew he was right "Come on babe, you've wanted to fuck him since you 2 first met, and there's no point denying it!" I simply huffed and crossed my arms continuing to watch James and his bitch talk, until I noticed the talking getting heated and turn into and argument, but that's not what caught my attention, they argue all the time, but it's usually her being clingy and jealous while he rolls his eyes and makes half-assed apologies, however, this time, he was yelling at her and she seemed to be more interested in her manicure than her "boyfriend" who seemed to be screaming at her.

"Fine, fuck ya then." James spat before storming onto the bus "Go" Danny said prodding me in the ribs once more "He'll listen to you." He stated, heading off into the venue, I sighed but knew he was right, I could hear Of Mice & Men sound checking so Austin would be busy, giving me time to talk to James, I walked over and climbed into the bis to see James manically folding things. "James, I know you have to have your shit tidy 24/7 but is that necessary?" I asked a little concerned. He grumbled something incoherent and continued, before marching outside with the pile of folded clothes, dropping them on the floor in front of OM&M's bus and marching himself back onto our bus, before plonking down on the sofa and huffing.

I took my instinct, although James and I had barely spoken since we got into relationships, we had got on so well before, I thought, why not, and sat next to him, wrapping my arms round his shoulders and before I could process it, he wrapped his arms round my waist and pulled me onto his lap, burring his face into my neck. Not sure how to react I held him for a few minutes before he said it "Jeanette's suddenly far too obsessed with Sleeping With Sirens and has decided she's in love with Kellin Quinn so she just ditched me and has left the tour, meaning Of Mice don't have a merch girl and I don't have a girlfriend" He sighed against my neck. I simply calmed him down, got him some coffee and got him to sound check like a good assistant tour manager would.

While AA were sound checking I found myself wrapped up in Austin, in my bunk of AA's tour bus while it was empty "Samantha..I want you..now, before the guys get back from sound check." Although I felt guilty about James being upset, and that I had feelings for him while I was still dating Austin, I proceeded to remove his clothes and continues kissing him. Don't get me wrong, Austin is perfect, he's cute, sweet, funny, wonderful, kind, gorgeous and the sex is phenomenal, but there's just something about James. Even in that moment, fucking my boyfriend, I still couldn't get that irritating drummer out of my head. And funnily enough, as the show came round that night I found myself doing merch for OM&M, in a bout of guilt, I volunteered, considering I'm dating the vocalist.

-------------------------------------------

"Home, sweet home!" I declared, dropping my bags in my living room, back in my LA home "SAMANTHA" My best friend ran at me from the kitchen, I laughed, catching her as all the people behind me stepped out of the way, suddenly Brooke noticed the many tired looking people behind me "Oh" she said, momentarily composing herself when she saw all the guys she could get her claws into "We have guests do we?" she asked grinning, I simply shook my head, knowing exactly what she is like and carried on into my house.

I heard who I can only assume was Tino, Of Mice & Men's drummer, whistle from the group of people trying to get through my door "Nice place" he sang, taking in the view of my large house "Thanks" I said smiling and picking my bags back up to drag them up to my room, when I felt Austin pick one up "I got that" he smiled, kissing my lips swiftly, I smiled back until I noticed James and Brooke staring at me, I simply shrugged it off and walked up the stairs with Austin in tow, into my room and dropped my bags to the floor, but unluckily for me, Brooke had followed and proceeded to grab my by the wrist and drag me out of the room and into her room, slamming the door behind her.

"You're dating that guy?! What about James?! Jesus babe, can't you tell he has a thing for you! And you have a thing for him too!!" She whisper yelled at me with her hands perched on her tiny hips, I stood looking at her, lost for words, when I decided to explain "Well, long story short, James was dating this little fake, irritating bitch and Austin is sweet and kind and lovely so when he asked me out I said yes just to spite James but then I found myself actually liking Austin and now we're properly together and it's not just how caring and lovely he is but also the sex, I mean, seriously Brooke, the sex is great, and I don't wanna hurt him by breaking up with him and going straight after James now he's single!" I rushed, she looked at me for a minute, obviously plotting something "Okay" she said finally "I got it, we'll have a party tonight, we'll get Austin real drunk and I mean, totally out of his mind, then I'll fuck him and you can 'catch us' and be all upset that he cheated on you and you can break up with him, making it look like he's the one that hurt you and voila! He and his friend can fuck off to their own houses, leaving you and James to get your shit together!!" she said, grinning like a child.

I shook my head and sighed "No, Brooke, I can't let you do that, plus, he doesn't like Blonde's." I stated matter of factly, she pouted and began thinking again "Right, okay, then we still get him super drunk, but so drunk he doesn't remember anything and we put him in my bed and when he wakes up just convince him that he slept with me, and act like he cheated an-" I put my hand up stopping her, "Brooke no, no plotting, or scheming, just no" I sighed and left the room, I have to sort this mess out myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so ill it's horrible but ugh, every comment = an update, same with all of my stories, every single comment will equal another chapter, so go ahead, knock yourself out.