Status: Comments Means Faster Updates

A Lesson Never Learned

Love, Sex, Riot.

Austin and I sat snuggled on the sofa while everyone around drank themselves into a stupor. Not partaking in the wild antics, but being a 'mature', 'in love' couple.

"Hey babe?" he said, smiling down at me "Yeah?" I replied after finishing my drink, he nuzzled my hair and kissed just behind my ear, before murmuring to me "Wanna go upstairs?" he ran his hands up my sides, I knew exactly what he wanted, and the mood I was in, there's no way I was going to turn him down, I stood up, taking his hand and lead him up to my bedroom. As soon as the door closed behind us, he gently pushed me down onto the bed, kissing his way down my neck to my left collarbone, he planted one soft kiss at the top of each of my breasts, then suddenly, he threw all sweetness out the window and bit into my skin whilst literally ripping my shirt off, it made me jump but oh god it turned me on, I shoved him off me, pulling his shirt off and flipping us over so I could straddle his lap.

I could still hear the drunken party going on in my house while I had wonderful rough sex with my boyfriend. While he gripped my hips hard, sure to leave bruises again, I couldn't help but think that the only reason I was still with him was the sex. He soon flipped us back around so he was back on top, until he overestimated the movements and we hit the floor, however...we did have sex on the floor in AA's bus, so this is nothing new, he slammed into me, and it was literally the best sex I'd ever had, he bit hard on my neck while I dragged my nails down his back and sank my teeth into his shoulder a little.

Before long, we both climaxed and I screamed his name like never before.

------------
Jame's P.O.V.

I was pretty drunk, just sitting on the sofa while everybody else partied, I could faintly hear Samantha fucking Austin upstairs. Yay. I tried to block it out until I heard her scream his name and then the sounds stop. Great because that's exactly what I want right now, to hear her orgasm and scream
his name. I stood up to get another drink when I heard a phone ringing, I looked back down at the sofa to see Austin's phone going off, I ignored it until I took a second glance.. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me but no, I was right, his ex-wife was calling. Well that can't be good.

I picked it up and walked up the stairs to Samantha's room, now they've finished fucking. I knocked lightly and Samantha opened the door totally naked, with her blanket wrapped round her. She looked gorgeous, sex hair, slight blush on her cheeks and she smiled when she saw me, then I realized I was just standing there like an idiot, luckily, Austin stood up and broke the moment by taking the ringing phone from my hand.


-----------

Austin leaned round me and took his phone from James' hand, he sighed loudly, I turned to him and frowned at the expression on his face as he answered it, I turned back to James who was still staring at me, I simply winked before turning to get my underwear and clothes and re-dressing, even though I could feel James still watching my every move. By this point Austin had shut himself in my bathroom and seemed to be having an emotional argument with whoever he was on the phone to. I turned to James, a little concerned "Who called?" I asked quietly, suddenly, his face dropped "His ex wife" he said slowly. I stood there in silence.

He's left the room, by shutting himself in the bathroom to have an emotionally fueled conversation with his ex-wife..right.. I decided that standing there worrying wasn't going to do any good "You okay?" James asked me sounding confused. "Yeah" I said, taking his hand to leave the room "But I'm gunna need vodka."

Once downstairs I let go of James' hand and poured myself a drink, that only lasted a few seconds before I poured myself another Cameron soon saw me and came straight over "What's up- Woah! Slow down!" he said as I downed my third glass of vodka and cranberry juice and poured myself another drink, this time, just vodka "My wonderful boyfriend is currently hiding in my bathroom, having an emotionally fueled argument with his ex-wife." I stated, smiling sarcastically, Cam just shrugged, I could see he was tipsy. "It'll be fine baby sister, he loves you." and with that, he wobbled away. I simply shook my head and drank the half full glass of vodka that was in my hand, as the liquid burned my throat a little, I opened my eyes to see Austin walk down the stairs with tears in his eyes.

He simply walked straight up to me, kissed me lightly and mouthed 'sorry.'

He then explained that his ex was just grovelling trying to convince him to take her back. After that I threw all caution to the wind and Austin and I got incredibly drunk before falling into bed at around 4am. A few hours into sleep, the urge to pee woke me up, Austin still laying, passed out, I climbed slowly out of bed, I noticed Austin's phone laying on the floor, lit up and vibrating. He must've put it on silent, I picked it up, not bothering to see who it was and answered the call..
"Hello?"
"Austin I- .....who the hell is this?"
"You called us, who the hell are you!?"
"I- ..I'm Austin's wife, what are you doing with his phone?"
"Pfft, you're his ex-wife honey, I'm his girlfriend."
"His girlfriend?! Uh, no, I may be technically his ex wife, but we've sorted things out, we're getting re married in a few weeks!"
"You lying bitch, shut up and leave us alone, Austin and I are very happy together thank you very much."
"No, you listen to me" She spat "Just ask him yourself, I'm his lover, his soul mate, it's me he loves not you, you're just some silly bimbo he picked up while we were apart, but he's come to his senses now, and he's coming home." And with that she hung up. I don't know what it was, the way she said it or even the alcohol, but in that moment every part of me believed what she had just said.

I grabbed Austin by the shoulders and with impressive force, tore him from the bed, he woke up as he hit the floor "What the fu-" "YOU LYING BASTARD" I screamed at the top of my lungs "What?! Baby, what's going on?!" "Don't baby me!!" By this point, I knew I'd woken people up but I didn't care, the tears were streaming down my face "I just got off the phone with your 'ex-wife'! She told me everything!! You were just stringing me along! I was just your re-bound, but then you actually took her back!! You fucking took her back!! You asshole!!" I was screaming and screaming and crying whilst hitting at him in my fit of rage, suddenly, I felt arms wrap round me and pick me up pulling me away from him, I didn't bother looking at who they belonged to, I just continued my fit or pure wrath.

"Get out of my fucking house, I never want to see your backstabbing face, ever again!!!" I screamed one last time before collapsing into exhaustion and tears. I heard shuffling round and the audience that appeared to have gathered were seeing Austin out, and sorting everything out, the person who's arms I was still in, suddenly picked me up and cradled me against his bare chest. one glance at his chest tattoo and I knew I was safe. I buried my face into James neck and calmed myself down, before long, the mixture of drink and general tiredness kicked in and I felt myself slip off to sleep, right there in James' arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's bad and it's different/odd but my shoulders hurt so bleh.

Comments = updates on all of my stories, every time you comment, I'll add a chapter :)