Status: New!

Invisible

Only a Kiss

After a couple of weeks of nonstop me and Draco hanging out in the Room of Requirement and us easing into more conversations during school I'd have to say things were going pretty well. I didn't know what we were, he hasn't kissed me yet, well not my mouth. He'll kiss my forehead, my cheek, and my back. They're all very spread apart too. I expected Draco to try to rape me or something but he's truly not like that.

When the first trip to Hogsmeade came around the school was in a bustle of excitement. Luna and I met in the Great Hall and began our long walk together. Luna began to talk immediately, apparently I had been missing a few things considering I had been spending all of my time with Draco.

"So you know how I don't really like Neville but then again I do, right?" She asked at first, my head was already beginning to hurt. Luna had always had a bit of a crush on Neville but didn't bother to tell him because he thought she was strange.
"Mhm.." I said back.
"Well he walked me to charms class the other day, like just me and him, should I take that as maybe him showing interest?" She asked.
"I mean I guess, if he's using his own time to talk to you then he should be interested." I said playing with the ends of my hair.
"You seem so distracted Ava.. has something happened you won't tell me about? Because I swear I won't rat you out to anyone." She said curiously.
"No Luna, I just have things on my mind.." I trailed off not wanting to talk about my undying crush on the biggest asshole in Hogwarts,
"Are you sure-?"
"Hey Ava!" Draco waved to me as he walked by with his friend Blaise, Pansy Parkinson trailing close behind with infuriated eyes. I smiled at him gently and looked back at Luna.
"What were you saying?"
"You've gt to be kidding me!" She said pulling me into a small alley, we were now in Hogsmeade.
"What?" I asked distraught.
"Please don't tell me it's him, that slimy weasel Malfoy." Her face contorted when she said his name. It made my hands burn out of anger.
"What are you talking about? We're just friends and nothing more." I said harshly.
"How can you not even tell your best friend the truth?" She furrowed her eyebrows.
"Because there's nothing to tell! We're just friends!"
"Draco Malfoy is not 'just friends' with any girl Ava, he's going to hurt you." She said pulling us out of the alley way and continuing to walk our way to Honeydukes, my favorite sweet shop.

Luna and I bought tons of sweets at Honeydukes. I purchased some cauldron cakes, acid pops, jelly slugs, fudge flies, and chocolate frogs. Luna go a few of each kind and stocked up on her favorite peppermint treats. After walking out into the now snowy cold air, it was so pretty here at the start of winter, we walked into the Three Broomsticks Inn to warm up.

Sometimes I felt bad keeping Luna away from the people that should be her real friends, she was so good hearted. She hung out with Potter and Granger when she wasn't with me, they would probably be better friends to her than I am but I really had no one else I was comfortable with. And as if she was reading my mind she grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a table were Harry Potter and Hermione Granger sat alone. I froze up.

"Luna, what are you doing?" Harry said, giving me the most glaring eyes. It took everything in me not to open my mouth and say the most horrible thing I could think of to him.
"Don't worry Harry, she's not mean, she's my friend." Luna said deliriously.
"You know Luna this isn't such a great idea, I think I'll just go for a walk while you sit with your friends.
"Sounds good to me." That dingy little Potter one wheezed out. "I'd rather not be hanging out with the likes of Death Eaters anyway."
I couldn't hold back now. "What gives you the right to call me a Death Eater when you hardly know me? Because you're the so-called chosen one? Give me a break, you're just a sad little orphan boy who's mummy got him all his fame because she actually had the balls to save you unlike your coward father." I said almost breathless at the end. I must have been shouting because most of the room was staring at me.

Draco got out of his chair on the other side of the room and took me by my arm. "Come on Ava you don't need to be wasting your time on Saint Potter and his Mudblood friend." He said to me. Granger's face twisted at the name that was used for her. Not my problem.

Draco led me out the back door of the Inn into a small alleyway, he lifted me up into a large hug, pressing my body against the building behind me.

"That was marvelous back there Nott, wouldn't have been able to say it any better myself." He smiled at me.
"Why thank you Mr. Malfoy." I said back. I was starting to squirm because I didn't like being lifted into the air.
"You want me to put you down?" He laughed and I smiled and nodded my head.
"You have to do something for me first then." He said with his devilish smirk.
"And what would that me Draco?" I asked getting a little nervous when his face started inching closer up to mine.
"Kiss me Ava, I mean really kiss me." He murmured, his lips close to mine. "I won't hurt you I swear, you're different."

I don't think my mind even took a second to consider the consequences before I pushed my lips into his. It was my first kiss. He didn't know that of course, and I would never tell him, but he made it feel so right. Draco gave me small warm kisses over and over again before I felt his tongue sliding over my lip. I opened my mouth a little and he held me closer, kissing me with more feeling that I could have imagined. He pulled his mouth away after a couple minutes and pecked my nose.

"You sure are something Nott."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so unbelievably much to my 14 subscribers and my four lovely comments! You guys are making me so happy! Don't be a silent reader though! I want to hear feedback!

Outfit

First kiss hooray!