Status: Updated when I have time.

I'm Not Leaving Without You

Becka has left her past and has moved on with the rest of her life. She is happily living with her boyfriend Zacky Vengeance. Her twin brother is Brian Haner and he comes to visit her everyday. Becka loves being around her best friends, the men of A7X and their girlfriends/ wives, and she couldn't even understand why she left them in the first place. She is just starting to get her life back. She is thinking about starting a family with Zack and they are talking about marriage.

But, that is before everything takes a straight U-Turn. Everything has just shot back to hell. Becka thought she has already experienced everything that a person could, but she is wrong. God has more in store for her. Her life has just changed completely and Becka doesn't know how to deal with any of it.

This is a sequel to Give Me a Shot to Remember! I got good feedback on that story so here is a sequel.

Image Image Image Image


Disclaimer.
I do not own Avenged Sevenfold or their girlfriends/ wives. I do not own any places mentioned. However I do own all original characters, places, and the plot. This story will include drugs, violence, and death. Jimmy Sullivan will only be alive for a part of the story, if you do not like that then do not read. This is your warning. Enjoy. © Life fucks us all;, 2011.
Song Title goes to Lady Gaga's You and I song. Banner and icons go to Whitney! I love her! Thank you so much!